Page 48 of 140 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Again one of the things that I really like about this show is that there isn't really such thing as a bad pony each one will have a stand-out moment that you'll love. While Rarity might be in last place of my mane 6 she has really good moments that I almost feel guilty that she is.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Good to see this thread getting some attention again. The wait for season 3 is killing me.

Rarity is the best pony though.
    You, sir, have just gained a butt-load of respect from me.

Spoiler:- RANDOM IMAGE TIME!:

I'm currently watching my last episode (Owl's Well That Ends Well) before I go on holiday with my sister on Friday. I think I can watch some more on her laptop but, I can't be too certain...

So I won't have to go a week without seeing a pony, I drew a little paper Rarity, colored her and cut her out and I'm going to take her with me. *Squeee*
    Last edited by Skytorn; 21st August 2012 at 9:21 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Rarity is the best pony though.
    So true. (:

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    So true. (:
    Whatever you say. My sig says it all.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Rarity's okay I guess, more of a parody to incredibly stubborn people but that's what I do admire.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I think my favourite Rarity episode would be the 'A Dog and Pony Show' where she gets kidnapped by the Diamond Dogs. A friend of mine who recommended me to watch the show in the first place said I would dislike Rarity here but in all honesty I loved how she took care of herself in it and made me like her even more.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I like how they made a rhythm game out of the episode on YouTube.

I think my favourite Rarity moment has to be the revealing of the fake eyelashes. As for the favourite Rarity episode... there are quite a few but the Sisterhooves Social episode comes to mind!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    I think my favourite Rarity moment has to be the revealing of the fake eyelashes. As for the favourite Rarity episode... there are quite a few but the Sisterhooves Social episode comes to mind!
    Yeah, I loved that moment as well, as she's so dramatic about her fake eyelashes but honestly coulddn't care less about the cake. My favorite episode would be the Sisterhooves Social because it reminds me about how much I love my eldest sister.
    As for my favorite Rarity song, I love both of her songs. I looked on my top 10 most played songs on my 3DS, Art of the Dress was 4th and Becoming Popular was 8th (If anyone was wondering, 1st was the Smile Song).

BTW, has anyone else on here seen 'Musical Film - Wake Up Applejack'? I've just seen it and it's brilliant.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 22nd August 2012 at 5:39 PM.

I really do like how each of the episodes have character development for every pony in Equestria, and it's not only just focusing on the main cast.

Now I don't know Rarity's voice actress, that mainly because she's mainly been in the Marvels, and deeper anime related series.

I may sound a bit biased, but I like Tara Strong the most. Then again I'm more familiar with her.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 22nd August 2012 at 9:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I really do like how each of the episodes have character development for every pony in Equestria, and it's not only just focusing on the main cast.

Now I don't Rarity's voice actress, that mainly because she's mainly been in the Marvels, and deeper anime related series.

I may sound a bit biased, but I like Tara Strong the most. Then again I'm more familiar with her.
    I like the way both Tabitha and Kazumi voice/sing Rarity, but even so, just because they've been involved in other stuff, it doens't mean you shouldn't hate them for voicing them. You should only hate them if they're terrible at their job/

I recognised Tara straight away from one of my old games (Lollipop Chainsaw). They many voices of Tara Strong, eh?

I love how this thread is mainly talking about Rarity /)^3^(\

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    I like the way both Tabitha and Kazumi voice/sing Rarity, but even so, just because they've been involved in other stuff, it doens't mean you shouldn't hate them for voicing them. You should only hate them if they're terrible at their job/

I recognised Tara straight away from one of my old games (Lollipop Chainsaw). They many voices of Tara Strong, eh?

At what point did I say I hate the actor? I just said I wasn't familiar with her voice, which is not a bad thing.

Just because I have a banner with her doesn't mean a thing!

But yeah, it's mostly because somebody started the "Best Pony" debate on here (we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later), and a bunch of people for Rarity at the same time posted about their fav dressmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    At what point did I say I hate the actor? I just said I wasn't familiar with her voice, which is not a bad thing.
    Oopsy daisy. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Just because I have a banner with her doesn't mean a thing!

But yeah, it's mostly because somebody started the "Best Pony" debate on here (we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later), and a bunch of people for Rarity at the same time posted about their fav dressmaker.
    Well, I can't remember who that was, but I have to thank them.

Spoiler:- BTW, Rarity says hi while she uses my laptop (I'm feeling like idiot posting this):

Nice drawing! I'm working on drawing my own designs for them at the moment. It's quite difficult for me...

I request my pony art from friends. I don't tend to ask someone who isn't my Serebii friend
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Nice drawing! I'm working on drawing my own designs for them at the moment. It's quite difficult for me...
    Thanks. I can only do paper and pencil work, drawing on the computer is still new to me. I wish I had the money for Photoshop, Gimp is mainly best for graphics, not drawings. BTW, what do you mean your own designs? Like your own drawings?

Just played Story of the blanks... for the 10th time... It's a good game, I would really recommend playing it,you guys, is you have nothing to do. It's very creepy, but good creepy.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 24th August 2012 at 5:10 PM.

i really like their..manes?

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Thanks. I can only do paper and pencil work, drawing on the computer is still new to me. I wish I had the money for Photoshop, Gimp is mainly best for graphics, not drawings. BTW, what do you mean your own designs? Like your own drawings?

Just played Story of the blanks... for the 10th time... It's a good game, I would really recommend playing it,you guys, is you have nothing to do. It's very creepy, but good creepy.
    Yeah, I hope to make my own pony drawings, not like look and draw. Like a position or pose that hasn't been used before.

I'll have to take a look at it.

I've played Story of the Blanks several times, it's okay, but it feels cut short as the game ends right when the action starts to pick up. Fortunately, an artist on DA is working on a comic sequel to the storyline, but it probably won't be up for a while.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 25th August 2012 at 9:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I've played Story of the Blanks several times, it's okay, but it feels cut short as the game ends right when the action starts to pick up. Fortunately, an artist on DA is working on a comic sequel to the storyline, but it probably won't be up for a while.
    Just finished it for the first time. Nicely made,, but yeah, it does end quickly. Can't wait for the next. Still not as scary as playing Slender.

BTW, this is the guy working on SOTB's sequel (called Story of the Blanks: Returning Nightmare): http://template93.deviantart.com/

Right now he's working on a comic adaptation of the original, which he's already finished sketching but he's coloring the pages before he moves on to Returning Nightmare. He also added on a cliffhanger ending to tie into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Is this a show where I can hop right in and i'll understand whats happening or do I need to watch it from the beginning?

You should watch it from the beginning because it's just that good.

You should watch it from the beginning because it's just that good.
    You didn't answer my question.

Page 48 of 140 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast