Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Really?! I hated her, I mean she was an interesting character and brought a new spin to the show but she was just so horrible! Yeah, I doubt she'll be back, considering the entire population of Ponyville hate her guts now :P
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Yeah, that's what I mean, she was a jerk character but that's because she was supposed to be a jerk. And they did a good job not making her go to far, she was just the kind of character they made to realize that someone's doing bad things, but she's not like, Nightmare Moon evil. That's why I like her. Not the character per se, but her concept.
    Someone should trade me a Banette/Shuppet for Pokemon X. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    Really?! I hated her, I mean she was an interesting character and brought a new spin to the show but she was just so horrible! Yeah, I doubt she'll be back, considering the entire population of Ponyville hate her guts now :P
    If you hate Gilda, you must loathe Trixie (assuming you've seen the Trixie episode; if you haven't, you'll see what I mean when you do see it). She makes Gilda look like a saint.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I'm betting that they bring Gilda back. Why waste such an interesting concept on just one episode?
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    If you hate Gilda, you must loathe Trixie (assuming you've seen the Trixie episode; if you haven't, you'll see what I mean when you do see it). She makes Gilda look like a saint.
    I have seen it and to be honest I actually quite liked Trixie :') idk I think that it was because Gilda was mean to Fluttershy - Trixie never was.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

but trixie isnt a griffon, so gilda is much cooler.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by magicmonkey View Post
    but trixie isnt a griffon, so gilda is much cooler.
    20% Cooler she is.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Read some of the sad fanfics about Gilda, that changed my view. Especially 'Heart of Gold, Feathers of Steel'
    White FC: 0475-7560-1419 (Parker)

^Where can I find this said fanfic?
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Equestria Daily, or just google it and go to the EqD link.
    It is a little long though.
    White FC: 0475-7560-1419 (Parker)

Can't wait for season 2! Only 16 days!

Btw, i don't know if you guys have seen this, but we got some new footage of season 2

Here's the video from which this screenshot was taken

edit: never mind the link. Apparently the video got deleted
    Oh well, there wasn't much in it anyway
    Last edited by centipede2000; 1st September 2011 at 10:19 PM.
    Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    I have seen it and to be honest I actually quite liked Trixie :') idk I think that it was because Gilda was mean to Fluttershy - Trixie never was.
    Gilda was really mean to Fluttershy, but Trixie made Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack all look like fools. I know Fluttershy is more timid and adorable than any of those three, but it's still a question of one victim v. three.
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

But to me Fluttershy is worth five ponies because she is so perfect and flawless and shy and vulnerable :c
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I really did not like Trixie, I always thought she was too arrogant, sure she was an interesting character, but I found her to be a humongus jerk, I like Gilda better anyways...

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

gilda is just a different type of person. like if a chav hung out with a bunch of normal people the chav would get annoyed with them cause they arent cool. trixe is a narcissistic, egotistical bully.

Both Trixe and Gilda could come back with the story of "how you should give people a second chance".

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    I really did not like Trixie, I always thought she was too arrogant, sure she was an interesting character, but I found her to be a humongus jerk, I like Gilda better anyways...
    Yeah, and what i hate the most about Trixie is what she did to Rarity (and that's saying something, because Rarity is my least favorite one of the mane six). I don't know why that is exactly, probably because unlike AJ and Rainbow, Rarity didn't challenge Trixie; she didn't want any part of it until Trixie insulted her. I can see messing with someone who specifically challenged you, but why bring a simple bystander into it?

Here's how I rank the mane six from least favorite to favorite:
    6: Rarity
    5: Applejack
    4: Twilight
    3: Fluttershy
    2: Pinkie Pie
    1: Rainbow Dash

I recently watched an episode of FiM, to see if it was as good as you bronies claimed. That episode with the Parasprites that eat everything, except the ponies, of course. I liked Rainbow Dash (cool, a tornado!) and Pinkie (ULTIMATE MUSIC-RELATED RANDOMNESS THAT ULTIMATELY LURED THE PARASPRITES AWAY FTW!) the best and the best part, IMO, was when Princess Celestia came and Pinkie's line "HAVE TUBA, WILL TRAVEL."
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

"ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

I started reading the fic... My god, that's sweet! Not as cut as cupcakes...LOL

Hello Bronys! I'm a dedicated Brony, and got 66% on brony test. I need to make some more pony art... But anyway, on the disscussion, I don't think Gilda will come back. but I must say I hope Trixie does. TRIXE ROCKS! I love her!

Anyway, I like rainbowdash the best :3. I tried to start a MLP-300 RPG but It failed, and only one person joined. But I think all of the people here should organize a smash-up MLP RPG... Whatdaya think?

Also, envy me, I claimed RAINBOW DASH.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

except rainbowdash gets owned by a poison joke, whereas flutterguy just becomes 2000% more hilarious!

Hey guys. Major Brony right here

Rainbow Dash FTW.
    Generic Signature

Quote Originally Posted by magicmonkey View Post
    except rainbowdash gets owned by a poison joke, whereas flutterguy just becomes 2000% more hilarious!
    LOL, Fluttershy is a close second favorite. But without Rainbow, she wouldn't have the same cutie mark! She would grow up to be a football player!

As for the poison joke, I do not deny Fluttershy was at the better end, but rainbowdash was actually A 'my little pony' being riden on by a 'my even tinier ponies'. Can't beat that... unless your fluttershy.

Also, for those of you wondering why she owns a football helmet, she's very protective. I guess she wears it...
    when stuff happens. That, or Angel that plays football.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

82% on the Brony test. Niiiiice... although, I won't lie here; I honestly thought I would have scored higher. Having watched the in's and out's of Season 1 as much as I have (been a long drought between new episodes, and I has to get mah pony fix somehow), I'm a bit surprised I didn't.

Ah well; not like it really means anything anyway. Man, I wish Season 2 would hurry up and start already. Two more weeeeeks... awww yeah. =D
    Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast