Page 51 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

So I rewatched the My Little Pony Apocalypse Ponies sketch on Robot Chicken. Anypony else think they'd make epic villains in the series? Also, Death looks eerily similar to Nightmare Moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    So I rewatched the My Little Pony Apocalypse Ponies sketch on Robot Chicken. Anypony else think they'd make epic villains in the series? Also, Death looks eerily similar to Nightmare Moon.
    Well, if the writing staff and Hasbro had the biggest balls (each employee, that is) in America, maybe.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Well, if the writing staff and Hasbro had the biggest balls (each employee, that is) in America, maybe.
    It probably won't happen since it's too scary for the kids, I was just asking if it'd be a good idea.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I saw that last night. Last time I saw it (a year or 2 ago) I was really creeped out by it, so I changed it right away. Now that I think about it, I could most likely handle it now.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    I saw that last night. Last time I saw it (a year or 2 ago) I was really creeped out by it, so I changed it right away. Now that I think about it, I could most likely handle it now.
    It shouldn't really creep you out too much unless you're a kid, but that's exactly why it won't happen. The apocalypse isn't really a kid friendly topic. IMO it'd still be entertaining to bronies, maybe somepony could write a fanfic about it?

It shouldn't really creep you out too much unless you're a kid, but that's exactly why it won't happen. The apocalypse isn't really a kid friendly topic. IMO it'd still be entertaining to bronies, maybe somepony could write a fanfic about it?
    Power Rangers RPM would like a word with you. Yes, it's not like MLP but it is a post-apocalyptic type series for kids.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Power Rangers RPM would like a word with you. Yes, it's not like MLP but it is a post-apocalyptic type series for kids.
    Tell that to Hasbro. Even if that's true, they still probably wouldn't go for something like that since it'd scare the kids.

Tell that to Hasbro. Even if that's true, they still probably wouldn't go for something like that since it'd scare the kids.
    I know. Just saying that the dark premise in question has been used for kids shows. At least in general. MLP doesn't have to do this nor should it.

OMC, I just read a pair of hilarious fanfics last night (the second one was especially funny).

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3979...-Loves-Rainbow
    http://www.fimfiction.net/story/4834...%2C-Everywhere

OMC, I just read a pair of hilarious fanfics last night (the second one was especially funny).

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3979...-Loves-Rainbow
    http://www.fimfiction.net/story/4834...%2C-Everywhere
    You couldn't have just linked us to the actual chapter? Still pretty funny.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    You couldn't have just linked us to the actual chapter? Still pretty funny.
    Maybe for the Changeling one since it's only one chapter.

The first one was pretty good, nice description and details within the writing. The second one was a bit to...crazy in my opinion.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    The second one was a bit to...crazy in my opinion.
    It's supposed to be crazy and exaggerated. That's what makes it so hilarious.

Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

It's supposed to be crazy and exaggerated. That's what makes it so hilarious.
    I know, and that's fine. It's just that it got a bit to random for my liking, with half the guys being changelings and then Luna, ya know? It would be cool if someone made a fanfic about one of them being a changeling, and their friend finds out.

Announcement: Mane 6 has now closed the Voice Actor Auditions for Rainbow Dash and are now working on completing her for Fighting is Magic. They said that Fluttershy is already finished, so that means that when Rainbow Dash is done, the official game will be soon to come!

So I've been listening to some of the music remixes, and I love them all. What are some of the best you guys have heard?

Brushie Brush Brush, and the fanmade themes from AcousticBrony. His one for Twilight Sparkle was so nice and magical, while Pinkie Pie's theme was just so...happy...and beautiful. He's one of the best I've heard.

I know, and that's fine. It's just that it got a bit to random for my liking, with half the guys being changelings and then Luna, ya know?
    More like everypony except Celestia and possibly Luna being changelings. That's the best part about it though, that everypony in Ponyville was a changeling and none of them knew it.

It would be cool if someone made a fanfic about one of them being a changeling, and their friend finds out.
    They did. I recall reading a fanfic where Rarity is revealed to have magically fused with Chysalis' sister after she got her Cutie Mark when they were attacked by Diamond Dogs or something.

So I've been listening to some of the music remixes, and I love them all. What are some of the best you guys have heard?
    I don't really like too many, but I haven't really looked. Anyway, here's what I think about most of what I've seen:

More like everypony except Celestia and possibly Luna being changelings. That's the best part about it though, that everypony in Ponyville was a changeling and none of them knew it.
    Yeah...I didn't really continue cause it was getting a bit too random.

They did. I recall reading a fanfic where Rarity is revealed to have magically fused with Chysalis' sister after she got her Cutie Mark when they were attacked by Diamond Dogs or something.
    Darnit, I was going to make one with that idea :/

(It doesn't let me put the second video in a post, so...*insert quoted video here*

Now I know how to insert a video! Let's try...

Darnit, I was going to make one with that idea :/
    You didn't really expect them not to have made a story about a major character in the series being revealed to be a changeling in the 6 months or so since the episode in which they first appeared aired, did you? Anyway, that particular one comes to mind (I forget the title), but there's probably some others as well.

I really like the rock cover of This Day Aria by ClaireAnneCarr on Youtube.
    Last edited by WillieNelson; 2nd September 2012 at 4:50 PM.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Yay, back from my holiday and the first thing I do is pony related. Good times!~

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    What other parody series are out there?
    I know people have mentioned FiW and PONY.MOV, but how come nobody has mentioned TMAS (The Mentally Advanced Series) or RDP (Rainbow Dash Presents) both created by FiMFlamFilosophy. Sweetie Belle, or "Thrackerzod" has the best voice in that series. Either her or Princess Celestia. Yup, all of the male characters of are voiced by females and all of the female characters are voiced by males.

I'm always looking around the fan work, so I know a lot of great artists out there. Here's the links too my top 2 remixes (Both are for the Balloon Party album that a few bronies have created):

Echelon - Sleep
    Assertive Fluttershy - Boooring!

I'm also a fan of The Living Tombstone, Sim Gretina, Alex S, Omnipony, daks, PinkiePieSwear, SoGreatandPowerful, Princess Addicta, and many more.

BTW, could you guys give my latest drawing (On the computer) a score out of 10?

http://oi49.*******.com/28ur6ts.jpg
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Yay, back from my holiday and the first thing I do is pony related. Good times!~

I know people have mentioned FiW and PONY.MOV, but how come nobody has mentioned TMAS (The Mentally Advanced Series) or RDP (Rainbow Dash Presents) both created by FiMFlamFilosophy. Sweetie Belle, or "Thrackerzod" has the best voice in that series. Either her or Princess Celestia. Yup, all of the male characters of are voiced by females and all of the female characters are voiced by males.

I'm always looking around the fan work, so I know a lot of great artists out there. Here's the links too my top 2 remixes (Both are for the Balloon Party album that a few bronies have created):

Echelon - Sleep
    Assertive Fluttershy - Boooring!

I'm also a fan of The Living Tombstone, Sim Gretina, Alex S, Omnipony, daks, PinkiePieSwear, SoGreatandPowerful, Princess Addicta, and many more.

BTW, could you guys give my latest drawing (On the computer) a score out of 10?

http://oi49.*******.com/28ur6ts.jpg
    Not too shabby, a bit off in term of design but fair enough. 7/10.

Not too shabby, a bit off in term of design but fair enough. 7/10.
    Agreed. Do be sure to work a bit on the hooves and the nose, as well as making her a bit more round in some places (yes, I mean the plot also).

I don't mean to distract the discussion about MLP fanfics to something else, but I went and got a Fluttershy shirt today.

Page 51 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast