Page 59 of 141 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Seconded. They owe it to the community to deliver.
    If it weren't for the online community, there probably wouldn't be a Season 2. They can't screw this up!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    If it weren't for the online community, there probably wouldn't be a Season 2. They can't screw this up!
    Actually, Season 2 was likely greenlighted before the brony movement even got started in the mainstream. But it's possible that there wouldn't have been a third season without bronies.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Sounds really random and not very entertaining. And yeah, Season 3 better be pretty damn good with all the horse**** they've been pulling.
    I know. Doesn't sound the least bit entertaining unless Hasbro decides to go all Bambi on the show. For some reason it sounds like another Mare Do Well episode, and everyone should know that I could only watch that episode at least twice. One of the good aspects on the show is that it has a lot of adventure in it, a pony... or deer (a Peer or a Dony?) doesn't sound the least bit interesting. From what we've heard so far, the premier sounds exciting, though that Princess Skyla is still a mystery....

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Speaking of which, info on The Crystal Empire says that the Mane Six are sent there to protect it. But from what and who? Hope they give us a good surprise like with the Changelings. Seriously, who saw them coming?
    I hope so too. I'll be honest with everyone, instead of Chrysalis, I thought it would've been Discord in a wedding dress... *facehoof*
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    I know. Doesn't sound the least bit entertaining unless Hasbro decides to go all Bambi on the show. For some reason it sounds like another Mare Do Well episode, and everyone should know that I could only watch that episode at least twice. One of the good aspects on the show is that it has a lot of adventure in it, a pony... or deer (a Peer or a Dony?) doesn't sound the least bit interesting. From what we've heard so far, the premier sounds exciting, though that Princess Skyla is still a mystery....
    It doesn't sound interesting but it can be if the execution is just right. As a fanfic writer, I know that a lot of good stories can spawn from simple sounding premises. Maybe it won't be but... who knows?

I hope so too. I'll be honest with everyone, instead of Chrysalis, I thought it would've been Discord in a wedding dress... *facehoof*
    Is it wrong that I totally want a fan art of that?

My response to the whole announception:

Last edited by matt0044; 22nd September 2012 at 9:30 PM.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

From what we've heard so far, the premier sounds exciting, though that Princess Skyla is still a mystery....
    Skyla has "Cadence and Shining Armor's daughter" written all over her.

II hope so too. I'll be honest with everyone, instead of Chrysalis, I thought it would've been Discord in a wedding dress... *facehoof*
    Not gonna lie, that sounds really disturbing. It also sounds like something Discord would actually do.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Not gonna lie, that sounds really disturbing. It also sounds like something Discord would actually do.
    Throw in a "Bugs Bunny" kiss for SA and that's all, folks.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Throw in a "Bugs Bunny" kiss for SA and that's all, folks.
    Dear Celestia, somepony needs to draw this. NOW!
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'd like to see an episode done entirely in black-and-white as a tribute to late 20s-early 30s animation
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I'd like to see an episode done entirely in black-and-white as a tribute to late 20s-early 30s animation
    This idea is full of win, right here.

Or a certain military soldier I know from an old series. Ten points if you can guess who.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Or a certain military soldier I know from an old series. Ten points if you can guess who.
    Does it happen to be Gomer Pyle?
    -----

Nope, but you are thinking in the general time when it was popular.

Nope, but you are thinking in the general time when it was popular.
    Is it Colonel Klink from Hogan's Heroes?
    -----

Nope, I was actually referring to Klinger from M.A.S.H. He always wore dresses in the military camp to make them think he was crazy, ergo, he would then be discharged.

Actually, that deer-pony thing was an episode idea of Fausts that wasn't accepted by Hasbro, it was going to be about Rainbow and Applejack who'd come across a pony who had been raised by deers, Rainbow wanted to tell him he wasn't a deer, and that he should come live in Ponyville, while Applejack felt it was wrong to tell him how he should live his life, it probably wasn't accepted because there would be no clear-cut moral to gleam from it. Another episode idea of hers had been about Scootaloo, and the fact that she'd never be able to fly, and how she'd have to come to terms with the fact that she'd never actually be able to fly like Rainbow, I think we can all see why that one wasn't allowed.

Seeing as how Skyla doesn't share any coloration from Shining, she's more likely to be Cadence's little sister, though, it'd be cuter if she were their daughter.

Also, before anyone asks, I know this because it was posted on Equestria daily, though that was a week or two ago so it might be a little hard to find now :/
    Last edited by Foxtrek; 23rd September 2012 at 9:02 AM.

Ah, but remember, the Cake twins also don't look like their parents (Pumpkin has similar colouring to her daddy, but Pound shares nothing in common with them at all!). So the possibility of Skyla being their kid is still there.

Personally, it's the time frame that makes me doubt it. It seems that the third series will be set too soon after the second for them to have a child (remember, horses are pregnant for around 10 months... and now I feel really weird for discussing this).

I could see the moral of the deer episode being about not controlling other people's lives because of what you think is right. I think both would make decent episodes - sure, they're a bit typical, but so are about 2/3 of the aired ones anyway. It's the writing that makes it good. Though the Scoots ep seems a bit depressing for the show. Still, what's with the idea that people with disabilities cannot be part of the cast or interact with the cast in any way that doesn't revolve around their disability and that says 'disabled people are people too', only to then disappear for the entire rest of the show? It's annoying. And I'm not just referring to the Scoots thing with that statement...

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Because apparently, someone with wall-eyes and less than stellar intelligence is enough to offend about five people on the internet, which is enough to terrify Hasbro, because Luna forbid something on the show aggravates someone, of course that's to say nothing about the few hundred people who are offended to their very souls that this show (and fans) even exists

In other words, apparently disabled people offend non-disabled people, and clearly we can't have that.
    Last edited by Foxtrek; 23rd September 2012 at 9:29 AM.

^Yeah, that. But it'd be best to end all conversation in the matter there, 'cuz it was a while ago. Personally, I just stick to the original version and pretend the redo never happened. I just thought the subjects were kinda similar.

To change the subject, has anyone heard of the MLP comic that's coming out? It sounds pretty cool. =3 I don't know if it's six different comics in the box though, or the same comic but with six different covers...

Is it wrong that I totally want a fan art of that?

My response to the whole announception:

Dear Celestia, somepony needs to draw this. NOW!
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2rfev5f.png[/IMG]

The result of not even trying xD

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    Ah, but remember, the Cake twins also don't look like their parents (Pumpkin has similar colouring to her daddy, but Pound shares nothing in common with them at all!). So the possibility of Skyla being their kid is still there.

Personally, it's the time frame that makes me doubt it. It seems that the third series will be set too soon after the second for them to have a child (remember, horses are pregnant for around 10 months... and now I feel really weird for discussing this).

I could see the moral of the deer episode being about not controlling other people's lives because of what you think is right. I think both would make decent episodes - sure, they're a bit typical, but so are about 2/3 of the aired ones anyway. It's the writing that makes it good. Though the Scoots ep seems a bit depressing for the show. Still, what's with the idea that people with disabilities cannot be part of the cast or interact with the cast in any way that doesn't revolve around their disability and that says 'disabled people are people too', only to then disappear for the entire rest of the show? It's annoying. And I'm not just referring to the Scoots thing with that statement...
    And lets not forget Pinkie! The rest of her family is in gray scale while she's... Pink!

Maybe Equestria doesn't have the same time span as us. It's been 5 months since A Canterlot Wedding for us, but it could've been longer for them.

I remember Saber and Paleo mentioning something about Scoots not being able to fly... Well, we all know Scootaloo can't fly, but nobody has mentioned poor Sweetie Belle. Can she do magic? Can't she do magic? Does she have the same amount of power as Twilight? Or is she weaker than Pumpkin Cake? We'll never know unless they actually make her do magic.

I wasn't talking about the time frame from Series 2 to Series 3 in the real world. It's just that, from the impression I get from reading the synopsis for the Crystal Empire episodes, it doesn't seem to take place that long after Canterlot Wedding. Then again, I could be wrong...

I don't see why Sweetie couldn't do magic. Maybe she's just inexperienced with it, and so doesn't use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    I wasn't talking about the time frame from Series 2 to Series 3 in the real world. It's just that, from the impression I get from reading the synopsis for the Crystal Empire episodes, it doesn't seem to take place that long after Canterlot Wedding. Then again, I could be wrong...
    Who knows how much time passes from each episode to the other? That actually is one of the advantages that helps them make each story self-contained.

Yeah, I know. Like I said, I could always be wrong. It's just a guess on my part, there isn't really any concrete evidence.

The third part of Turnabout Storm with Twilight came out a while ago. Have you seen it? I did. I really liked the investigation part of it, I won't spoil anything specific, but the secret one character is hiding sounds pretty interesting, and I like the reveal they did at the end for one of the key suspects. Their story was sad and very well done. However, it's missing that key 'I have an idea of what's going on' moments that many cases in Ace Attorney have, in my opinion. Also, again, in my opinion, there were maybe too many fandom references? We didn't need the Judge and Doctor Hooves scene, for one. I know it's there to please the fans but because they have no impact on the story, they just seemed distracting. Also, I wonder what the thing that will upset people in Part 4 will be...?

^Part 3 is out!? Too the Youtube!

Guys, I'm playing this Japanese game where Pigeons go to school and in the end you get a Pigeon boyfriend even though you're a human. I named my a human 'Twilight Sparkle' and I'm currently hitting on the creepy, sexy doctor. I'm so ashamed of my life. I remember playing another game where you get too walk into a random persons house and talk crack. I talked pony crack.

Games:
    Hatoful Boyfriend and Façade

I'm a tough person. I watch Newborn Cuties today and didn't kill myself afterwards.

EDIT: To make it less spammy,

has anybody seen these guys before? They're so hilarious.

Yes, this is Newborn Cuties for those who haven't seen it.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 23rd September 2012 at 9:35 PM.

^Part 3 is out!? Too the Youtube!

Guys, I'm playing this Japanese game where Pigeons go to school and in the end you get a Pigeon boyfriend even though you're a human. I named my a human 'Twilight Sparkle' and I'm currently hitting on the creepy, sexy doctor. I'm so ashamed of my life. I remember playing another game where you get too walk into a random persons house and talk crack. I talked pony crack.

Games:
    Hatoful Boyfriend and Façade

I'm a tough person. I watch Newborn Cuties today and didn't kill myself afterwards.

EDIT: To make it less spammy,

has anybody seen these guys before? They're so hilarious.

Yes, this is Newborn Cuties for those who haven't seen it.
    Playing that Pigeon Highschool game eh? Someone's a fan of Pony Pokey, and omg! It's Gen 3.5! Get it away! Get it away!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I saw on the Bronies facebook page, that there will be a MLP comic to be released in November!

Page 59 of 141 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast