Page 61 of 141 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Damn, you figured out my twist ending. I also make a lot of references to anime in my review and by God...
    Mind elaborating? PM me if you want.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I think PonyPokey suggested a Christopher Walken pony, that'd be epic win. Ozzy Osbourne would be awesome too.

Which is exactly why it sucks. Sure, it might've been "cool" then, but now? No one cares about roller skating or shakes or any of that crap, it's not "cool" anymore. FiM is better because it's timeless, hell, if 5000 years in the future someone manages to dig up an episode of FiM, they'll still probably enjoy it. But here we are a mere 20 years after MLP Tales has aired and already it's lost its relevance.
    Those people in the future could possibly enjoy it or else past Lauren (me) will be comign for them. Talking about the future makes me wonder what shows will be like in the future. Hopefully another show similar to FiM because most cartoons nowadays are sh*t.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Those people in the future could possibly enjoy it or else past Lauren (me) will be comign for them. Talking about the future makes me wonder what shows will be like in the future. Hopefully another show similar to FiM because most cartoons nowadays are sh*t.
    Let's hope. Up until recently, I was worried that cartoons were dying a slow and painful death.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Let's hope. Up until recently, I was worried that cartoons were dying a slow and painful death.
    Yeah and there's those cartoons who were good but started to become just plain boring, I mean, I was honetly obessed with Spongebob but now I think that show is just being stupid with some the episode ideas (Patrick is still awesome though!).

Yeah and there's those cartoons who were good but started to become just plain boring, I mean, I was honetly obessed with Spongebob but now I think that show is just being stupid with some the episode ideas (Patrick is still awesome though!).
    Now now, let's keep in mind of the demographic age group. There's a reason why a lot of cartoons today kinda suck.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Now now, let's keep in mind of the demographic age group. There's a reason why a lot of cartoons today kinda suck.
    That's no excuse to make such cartoons so mindless and random, though.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

That's no excuse to make such cartoons so mindless and random, though.
    I occasionally enjoy mindless and random but CN in particular has TOO much of it nowadays.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I occasionally enjoy mindless and random but CN in particular has TOO much of it nowadays.
    It really does make you wonder how they are still in business when they're making such growing shows as such.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Maybe up until about 2010, but CN's starting to make a comeback. Adventure Time, Regular Show, and MAD in particular are really good shows. The only remotely bad show on CN right now is Annoying Orange.

Maybe up until about 2010, but CN's starting to make a comeback. Adventure Time, Regular Show, and MAD in particular are really good shows. The only remotely bad show on CN right now is Annoying Orange.
    Wait, the Annoying Orange is on CN? Sh*t, I've had enough if him on Youtube...!

I'm sleeping at my sister's this weekend but I forgot my SD card so I'll have to go 2 days without my daily dose of Pinkie Pie

Wait, the Annoying Orange is on CN? Sh*t, I've had enough if him on Youtube...!

I'm sleeping at my sister's this weekend but I forgot my SD card so I'll have to go 2 days without my daily dose of Pinkie Pie
    Unfortunately yes. Whoever thought it was a good idea to give him a show on CN deserves to be fired, that series is quite possibly the dumbest idea ever made.

Anyway, we're getting off topic. Anypony ever play Colgate's Minty Fresh Adventure?

How the hell did the Annoying Orange get on TV? I've stop giving a sh*t about what the CN puts on their channel for about a year and half, but why?!

So yeah, anyway, Colgate's Minty Fresh Adventure is getting a sequel based on the Royal Wedding episode where you can play as Colgate, Lyra, and Twinkleshine and you have to escape the Canterlot Mines. Details here:

http://www.dragon-mango.com/ponygame/

Hmmm... I thought we were talking about the same one but it seems we aren't. I played Colgate's Platforming Adventure (Yeah, I helped an Ursa Major and Minor get rid of their cavities) instead but never that one.

I wasn't able to get far on that platformer, sad to say. Still, it was well made for a flash game, so I'm interested in the sequel.

Just so you know, a LiveStream is going on for Fighting is Magic at The Canterlot Gardens at the moment. Tomorrow at noon, the tournament begins. www.mane6.com

Can anyone give a link to the Colgate game?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Can anyone give a link to the Colgate game?
    Just use the link I posted, then click on "Minty Fresh Adventure" on the right side of the screen.

Also, here's some details from the creator's Ponychan thread on how the three of them will play in the sequel:

Colgate's abilities in MFA2 will be slightly different from the original. Her toothbrush's range for normal attacks has increased a bit, and Clock Up activates instantly rather than requiring charge time. She's also acquired a healing spell (due to her medical training).

Lyra is the short-range fighter, fighting with her bare hands - er, hooves. Her abilities include a "magic hand" that allows her to move platforms around and swat enemies away, as well as the ability to play magical songs which affect the game in various ways (think Ocarina of Time).

Twinkleshine is the long-range character, with a chargeable laser attack. She also has several helpful spells, including one that lets you "scout" an area before proceeding, and a flash that blinds/stuns all nearby enemies.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 29th September 2012 at 5:06 AM.

Starting to get a little desperate for season 3 now. I need my fix of Ponies already! Is there any news on when the season starts? I don't really follow any of the Pony news.

xxx

^ Then here's a few MLP fan comics to tie you over if possible:

You have no idea how much I relate to this.

Man, you think you know a filly...

In the immortal words of George Takai: "Oh my..."

The randomness of Pinkie knows no bounds.

Anyone know any good ones.

^ Then here's a few MLP fan comics to tie you over if possible:

You have no idea how much I relate to this.

Man, you think you know a filly...

In the immortal words of George Takai: "Oh my..."

The randomness of Pinkie knows no bounds.

Anyone know any good ones.
    Omg, tell me where I can find more of these!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Omg, tell me where I can find more of these!
    Deviantart search "MLP Comics" and you'll find more than enough.

lol Those were actually quite funny. Off to DeviantArt to search for more. Although I hope they don't go much weirder than that Big Macintosh one, I'm not too keen on that fanbase!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    lol Those were actually quite funny. Off to DeviantArt to search for more. Although I hope they don't go much weirder than that Big Macintosh one, I'm not too keen on that fanbase!
    I'm fine with innuendos that don't go too far. Like this one:

Here's another by johnjoseco:

Last edited by matt0044; 30th September 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Here's another by johnjoseco:

Cutie Mark Crusaders ASTRONAUTS!!!

So, anypony know any other good games?

Page 61 of 141 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast