Page 67 of 140 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 3491

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

  1. #1651
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Actually, he's likely just playing a major role in the two parter premiere. He's not joining the Mane 6 as a major character and will likely still be a secondary character.

    Sorry you misunderstood me.
    I'm pretty sure everyone knew what you meant, I sure did.
    It makes no sense for someone new to just join the Mane 6, out of nowhere.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

  2. #1652
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean Cave
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044
    Sorry you misunderstood me.
    Hehe... yeah, I kinda did. Sorry about that. Just goes to show you how a busy couple of weeks can make you pay less attention to details. :P
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

    Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

        Spoiler:- claims:

  3. #1653
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone knew what you meant, I sure did.
    It makes no sense for someone new to just join the Mane 6, out of nowhere.
    Yeah, there would probably be far too many mixed emotions if they added #7 to the group.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  4. #1654
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I don't think anybody really misunderstood. I mean, the reason the Mane 6 are the Mane 6 is because they represent the six Elements. There can't be a seventh main cast member without a seventh element, per say. (I know, I know, Spike is main cast, but just roll with it here).

    I am looking forward to Shining and Cadence being in more episodes, and I hope they both still have the same VAs.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.


    Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

    Current team in lvl. 100 training-

  5. #1655
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    I don't think anybody really misunderstood. I mean, the reason the Mane 6 are the Mane 6 is because they represent the six Elements. There can't be a seventh main cast member without a seventh element, per say. (I know, I know, Spike is main cast, but just roll with it here).
    It seemed like you guys thought I mean that SA joining the mane six for the rest of the series when I really meant that he's joining them on the first two S3 episodes.

    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  6. #1656
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    593

    Default

    I agree that the Mane 6 need to remain the Mane 6. A male support character is fine, but I doubt he will be joining the Mane 6. A male character or character(s) would make the shippers happy, though.


    Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile




    Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

    *credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    I agree that the Mane 6 need to remain the Mane 6. A male support character is fine, but I doubt he will be joining the Mane 6. A male character or character(s) would make the shippers happy, though.
    No kiddin'. I personally don't ship because I, as a rule, don't do the homosexual pairings. If there were more options, I'm sure I would, but that would almost take away from the purer friendship aspect of the show.

    Time for a new topic, even though I'm sure it's been asked before: What are you anticipating most about S3?

    I'm looking forward to a major Antagonist return. Chrysalis or Discord would be awesome (I heard rumors that Discord would be back, but I never found out if it was confirmed), but I'm not sure how I would feel about Nightmare Moon coming back. It would cool to see another one of the Mane 6 completely lose it like in Party of One and Lesson Zero. My vote would be for Dash.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.


    Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

    Current team in lvl. 100 training-

  8. #1658
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Nightmare Moon could return since it was an external force of magic that corrupted Luna.

    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  9. #1659
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Nightmare Moon could return since it was an external force of magic that corrupted Luna.
    Yeah, I want to find out more about what exactly happened that created nightmare moon. I could see several potential plot points with the jealousy demon infecting somepony. Maybe one of the crusaders gets their cutie mark last and the third pony gets jealous (presumably Apple Bloom.) There's no way they're getting their cutie marks in season 3 though.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  10. #1660
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    865

    Default

    My sister went and spoiled S3 even further by showing a new cast character, of which appears to be the antagonist of the new Crystal Empire.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  11. #1661
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the tub, sweetie :3
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    I agree that the Mane 6 need to remain the Mane 6. A male support character is fine, but I doubt he will be joining the Mane 6. A male character or character(s) would make the shippers happy, though.
    They wouldn't really put him as a member of the main cast. At least I hope not! Or else we'll presumably have another element of harmony on our hands... or hooves...

    Even though I support the show for not showing homosexuality to little girls, for some reason I like RarityDash, as long as it stays in the fandom of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Time for a new topic, even though I'm sure it's been asked before: What are you anticipating most about S3?
    Trixie.

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Nightmare Moon could return since it was an external force of magic that corrupted Luna.
    Wasn't it just jealousy that corrupted Luna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    My sister went and spoiled S3 even further by showing a new cast character, of which appears to be the antagonist of the new Crystal Empire.
    I think I've seen him somewhere... where was it?
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

  12. #1662
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Wasn't it just jealousy that corrupted Luna?
    Jealously combined with that magical force mostly like. What could it have been? Was it created by someone? Why?

    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  13. #1663
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Jealously combined with that magical force mostly like. What could it have been? Was it created by someone? Why?
    The best theory I've heard about Luna's transformation is that, yes, jealousy corrupted her, but that Discord was responsible for planting the seeds. (theory courtesy of Apple Cider from the Bronyville podcast)

    I have to agree that this theory is pretty on track, and if Discord really were partially responsible, it could be possible that whatever inhabited Luna just used jealousy to grow, and that it is actually an evil entity in and of itself. We could then have some episodes about it running rampant throughout Ponyville. Not likely, but still.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.


    Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

    Current team in lvl. 100 training-

  14. #1664
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post

    I have to agree that this theory is pretty on track, and if Discord really were partially responsible, it could be possible that whatever inhabited Luna just used jealousy to grow, and that it is actually an evil entity in and of itself. We could then have some episodes about it running rampant throughout Ponyville. Not likely, but still.
    Maybe it was Discord's going away present before being stoned by Celestia and Luna. Nobody took note of it because it was barely seen and by the looks of his joyful pose at the end, it seems he got the last laugh.

    And that's a nice idea for a Season premiere/finale.

    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  15. #1665
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Time for a new topic, even though I'm sure it's been asked before: What are you anticipating most about S3?
    A couple things: the return of Trixie, Celestia and Luna's backstory, and (if this doesn't happen in the same episode) the return of Discord.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Maybe one of the crusaders gets their cutie mark last and the third pony gets jealous (presumably Apple Bloom.) There's no way they're getting their cutie marks in season 3 though.
    I can totally see this happening during the last season of the series (since that's probably when they'll be getting their cutie marks if at all during the series).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    My sister went and spoiled S3 even further by showing a new cast character, of which appears to be the antagonist of the new Crystal Empire.
    King Sombra? Yeah, that's what was in the spoiler I posted earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    The best theory I've heard about Luna's transformation is that, yes, jealousy corrupted her, but that Discord was responsible for planting the seeds. (theory courtesy of Apple Cider from the Bronyville podcast)

    I have to agree that this theory is pretty on track, and if Discord really were partially responsible, it could be possible that whatever inhabited Luna just used jealousy to grow, and that it is actually an evil entity in and of itself. We could then have some episodes about it running rampant throughout Ponyville. Not likely, but still.
    I think the writers said somewhere that it was someone else that corrupted Luna, and that same being helped set Discord free in Season 2, which implies that this being is manipulating everything that's going on. Series finale antagonist, anypony?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  16. #1666
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I think the writers said somewhere that it was someone else that corrupted Luna, and that same being helped set Discord free in Season 2, which implies that this being is manipulating everything that's going on. Series finale antagonist, anypony?
    Maybe it gave Chrysalis the idea for her plan that led to the events of the wedding.

    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  17. #1667
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Maybe it gave Chrysalis the idea for her plan that led to the events of the wedding.
    That would actually make sense. But when you think about it, her exact words were, "Out of all the places I've visited...", meaning she saw it for herself, not because someone else told her.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  18. #1668
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    That would actually make sense. But when you think about it, her exact words were, "Out of all the places I've visited...", meaning she saw it for herself, not because someone else told her.
    Maybe the manipulator (as a Changelings subject of her's) told her something like, "Hey, have you checked out Canterlot of Equestria? Now that's a lovely place if I ever seen one." And Chrysalis thought, "Is that so...? Hmmm."

    I'm just saying...

    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  19. #1669
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Now I can see that happening. I just love how at the finale of a show, everything is perfectly explainable plot-wise (hah-hah, he said plot!).


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  20. #1670
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Now I can see that happening. I just love how at the finale of a show, everything is perfectly explainable plot-wise (hah-hah, he said plot!).
    What season would the show likely end on (assuming it does since with stuff like this, you can NEVER be sure)? Four, five and/or six seem fine.

    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  21. #1671
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Maybe the manipulator (as a Changelings subject of her's) told her something like, "Hey, have you checked out Canterlot of Equestria? Now that's a lovely place if I ever seen one." And Chrysalis thought, "Is that so...? Hmmm."

    I'm just saying...
    Or maybe Chrysalis and the Changelings were a creation went wrong made by said manipulator.

  22. #1672
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Makes me wonder if the makers ever come onto the chats to get ideas.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  23. #1673
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I'm not sure if the idea of an overarching entity of pure evil is plausible. If it were, then said entity would be well known, and likely far more active. If even Discord could neutralize and reverse the Elements of Harmony, why hasn't this mysterious force done so itself. I'm just sayin', all of the antagonists so far seem rather independent in their goals, which would contradict a single influence. A single influence would show itself in the similarity of the goals of its pawns.

    @dragon trainer x: they probably do, seeing as the fandom is rife with good concepts everywhere
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.


    Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

    Current team in lvl. 100 training-

  24. #1674
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    I'm not sure if the idea of an overarching entity of pure evil is plausible. If it were, then said entity would be well known, and likely far more active. If even Discord could neutralize and reverse the Elements of Harmony, why hasn't this mysterious force done so itself. I'm just sayin', all of the antagonists so far seem rather independent in their goals, which would contradict a single influence. A single influence would show itself in the similarity of the goals of its pawns.
    Maybe but who knows what secrets the creators have/had in mind?

    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  25. #1675
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    What season would the show likely end on (assuming it does since with stuff like this, you can NEVER be sure)? Four, five and/or six seem fine.
    That's a difficult question. MLP generations typically last at least 5-10 years, and this one might last longer depending on its popularity. So I think at least 5 seasons, probably more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    I'm not sure if the idea of an overarching entity of pure evil is plausible. If it were, then said entity would be well known, and likely far more active. If even Discord could neutralize and reverse the Elements of Harmony, why hasn't this mysterious force done so itself. I'm just sayin', all of the antagonists so far seem rather independent in their goals, which would contradict a single influence. A single influence would show itself in the similarity of the goals of its pawns.
    The manipulator's influence is probably subtle enough that his role in the events that have transpired is virtually undetectable.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 67 of 140 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •