Page 73 of 141 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

While I would have liked more, 13 episodes are still pretty good.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I thought Time Turner's job was to make sure all the clocks in Ponyville were accurate. That's what my trading card said, at least.
    Forgot the details of that card, he'll be a clockmaker instead. You get my point.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

I don't see why people got and are still made over 13 episodes, shows like this would be even lucky enough to get a total of 50 episodes in just 2 Seasons. Look at Ben 10 Omniverse, each Season only has about 10 episodes, and there are a total of 40 produced 20 more ordered. Do the math. MLP will have that many episodes + a few more in half the amount of Seasons.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Well, technically, someone ((I forget who)) hinted that the future seasons all have different possible lengths.

Did you guys see the 8-minute preview on EQD?

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

There's also the opportunity for better pacing for new episodes with shorter seasons. Instead of having 6 months of pony and 6 months of nothing, it could be a bit more spread out. For instance, we could get 3 months on, 3 months off, then 3 months on again, then 3 months off again, or something along those lines. In which case it'd be better since then the wait in between seasons isn't as long.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    There's also the opportunity for better pacing for new episodes with shorter seasons. Instead of having 6 months of pony and 6 months of nothing, it could be a bit more spread out. For instance, we could get 3 months on, 3 months off, then 3 months on again, then 3 months off again, or something along those lines. In which case it'd be better since then the wait in between seasons isn't as long.
    Yeah, that does always work better. It's like meals; eat smaller portions more constantly, and you'll become healthier. Just look at my art teacher.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

How about a comic to tie us over until S3?

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Poor RD. Oh well, she should've been reading more.

Five days left. I know 'cause my friend keeps reminding in school.

On Saturday, we should all like post pony Pictures non stop, and do nothing besides speculate.
    Oh and is anyone going to record the episode in case if we missed it?

I hope so. Maybe someone will put it on YouTube, 'cause I don't have TV anymore. We just have CBS, and I don't care for it except TBBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I hope so. Maybe someone will put it on YouTube, 'cause I don't have TV anymore. We just have CBS, and I don't care for it except TBBT.
    Hasbro usually doesn't have a problem with that since most of the fanbase watches it through YouTube anyway.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I think that pegasisters should be known as well as bronies. If you're on a forum and people don't know what gender you are, and you say you watch ponies, people presume you're male. I know most of us are male, but
    some of us are ladies, and we wish to be adressed as such.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I think that pegasisters should be known as well as bronies. If you're on a forum and people don't know what gender you are, and you say you watch ponies, people presume you're male. I know most of us are male, but
    some of us are ladies, and we wish to be adressed as such.
    Not trying to belittle you, but it's not that big a deal. Being a brony is very much a universal thing, in fact some girls refer to themselves as "bronies" as well. That's more a problem with internet anonymity in general than the MLP fanbase in particular.

I know that, but my point is that everyone knows what a brony is, but if, like me, you're a girl and you prefer to be called a pegasister, people don't know what that means until you tell them.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    I know that, but my point is that everyone knows what a brony is, but if, like me, you're a girl and you prefer to be called a pegasister, people don't know what that means until you tell them.
    It's not like many people IRL know what a brony is either. No one I know aside from a few of my classmates knew anything about FiM or its fanbase before I told them.

Got something scary for all of you. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but articles are popping up everywhere.

http://enewsi.com/news.php?itemid=23605

The thing is, this actually makes perfect sense to do, given the circumstances surrounding some of the franchises Disney now owns. After all, Disney bought Lucasfilm and Marvel. Guess who owns the rights to the toy lines.
    Last edited by SBaby; 6th November 2012 at 8:40 AM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    Got something scary for all of you. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but articles are popping up everywhere.

The thing is, this actually makes perfect sense to do, given the circumstances surrounding some of the franchises Disney now owns. After all, Disney bought Lucasfilm and Marvel. Guess who owns the rights to the toy lines.
    I could care less as Disney's never done anything bad to anything it's bought, just keep Twilight Sparkle and friends out of Kingdom Hearts to avoid the shitstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I could care less as Disney's never done anything bad to anything it's bought, just keep Twilight Sparkle and friends out of Kingdom Hearts to avoid the shitstorm.
    Eh, MLP's so popular that they won't leave it out of KH. Even if it's just a little cutscene appearance.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post

And here I was hoping Niban-Destikim was joking that Disney wanted to buy Hasbro.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 7th November 2012 at 1:12 AM.

Anyway's there goes the MLP episode upload community.
    Sniff along with this fanbase.

Anyway's there goes the MLP episode upload community.
    Sniff along with this fanbase.
    I doubt the fanbase would really be affected by it. We'd still have fanfics, and people would still talk about the show online. There would likely still be fan videos. After all, youtubers have frequently snuck Disney songs into FiM videos and nobody's done anything.

As long as the show stays on the air, I think the fanbase will stick around.

The good news is if they DID put her in KH, getting Tara Strong (or really any of the VAs) to voice her or the other ponies would be easy.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

So, first Disney bought over the Star Wars series from George Lucas for .56 billion, and now they might buy Hasbro? I'm starting to think that they saved up a ton of money in order to do this. What if they don't stop there, is my worry.

Honestly, I don't think that anyone can make a good show like the original producers. It takes the regular people to keep the magic (no pun intended) within a show if it keeps going, MLP FIM for example. I agree, George Lucas did remake the movies more than necessary, but he is what kept Star Wars so amazing mostly. I'm worried that Disney might change the shows too much or make them unlike they used to be.

Actually, Hasbro released a public letter saying that they had nothing to do w/ Disney.

Our YouTube episodes are saved!

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

Some faith in humanity has been restored.

I can already see a brighter tomorrow...with a big math test -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Eve of the Apocolypse View Post
    Actually, Hasbro released a public letter saying that they had nothing to do w/ Disney.

Our YouTube episodes are saved!
    I'm glad! They probably know the consequences of joining Disney, and their copyright laws.

Page 73 of 141 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast