Page 75 of 139 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3474

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Is anyone else curious about this next stage of Twilight's studies?
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Quote Originally Posted by DittoDude View Post
    Is anyone else curious about this next stage of Twilight's studies?
    That's what plot filter does to one.

Also, what is this GAK stuff people on Equestria Daily are talking about?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Those episodes were amazing! I loved the huge plot twist at the end, and FIRST LEGIT DEATH!! All and all, a great Season opener, lots of development, my body is ready.
    So this is why Spike got all that development in S2. Loved how Shining Armor threw Cadance. Either he's stronger than he looks, or she's a lot lighter. Cool regardless, and the look on Sombra's face as she snatches the heart is priceless. Typical bad dude realizing he just got owned. And I don't know whether you could really consider Sombra dead and gone. I mean, he definitely got blown into tiny pieces (horn flying at screen was awesome), but the dude lived as an amorphous black cloud for good while. He might do a Voldemort and survive like that.
    Cadance is an actual princess of a place! Yay!

Also, in the livestream I was watching, the chat exploded with the name of that librarian: Crystal Archive.

Btw, gak is that nasty goopy stuff that they advertised constantly during the commercials.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

The premiere was pretty good. I had to resist spoiling it by not watching the preview and not listening to the songs when they were leaked.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I'm waiting for the YouTube version to go up, so can you please keep spoilers to a minimum?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

]You guys aren't going to believe this, they've already began to log in GAK into Knowyourmeme.
    Oh and look     Spoiler:- Episode 6 Spoilers.:

Also GAK GAK GAK!

Man, these episodes were great! Spike really shone like a star there. Though I can't help but feel that Sombra was a bit underused. Like they're saving him for something later on. Come to think of it, what brought him back? Was it the entity that created Nightmare Moon and freed Discord? And what does Celestia have in store for Twilight?

Alright Season 3, you got my attention. Let's see what else you got.

And Scootaloo having nightmare? What is she, chicken?

Wow. Walked right into that one.
    Last edited by matt0044; 10th November 2012 at 6:07 PM.
    Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure: 14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova with her starter, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age with the exact same abilities as her. While enjoying her life, a tangled web of mystery is weaved around her and the reveal may shock her beyond belief...

Join the adventure by clicking the link above. Read & Review.

Seriously, anyone who remotely like LoK, WATCH IT ON TV. Tell your friends, your family, EVERYONE!

My Tumblr

*Spoilers Ahead*

Wow. I'm still digesting the fact that this premiere actually was almost about Spike. I mean, he ended up being more important than I expected. The other characters' roles were also awesome.

And now, I'm pretty sure that the princesses are planning to make Twilight a princess.

And am I the only one who saw the shout-out promo for both MLP and Toys for Tots? They sent out a direct shout-out to bronies!

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

Celestia damn it, none of the Youtube links are working. Is it too much to ask that I get to enjoy some pony awesomeness?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It's on YouTube! Here's the link with both episodes! For anyone who still needs it...

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    It's on YouTube! Here's the link with both episodes! For anyone who still needs it...
    The video's not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The video's not working.
    You may be having other issues then, I'm watching it right now lol.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    You may be having other issues then, I'm watching it right now lol.
    I can't imagine what. I can watch everything else on Youtube, but every time I try to watch the episode, the video fails to load.

That was an amazing start to season 3!! I didn't like any of the songs much, but loved Rarity's reactions to everything crystal. And the Jousting was hilarious!

xxx

I'm excited to watch it. I can't wait to get the chance.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Saw it again, just with much better quality. And unfortunately, there was no GAK to be seen.

GAK.

That commercial aired so many times XD

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

ANYONE WATCH SEASON 3 YET?!? Cuz I didn't! Dx

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    ANYONE WATCH SEASON 3 YET?!? Cuz I didn't! Dx
    The majority of us did, including me. Saw it twice!

It's on YouTube now!

I think Gak stands for:

Grotesque
    Anti-good
    Krystal
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Finally saw the episode. Here's my impressions, spoilered for anypony who hasn't seen the episode yet:

Spoiler:- Season 3 Premier Spoilers:

So yeah, that's it. It was okay, but not great.

Gak got more screen time, than King Sombra. That is fact!
    New rule! Until the end of the day, every post must mention Gak!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Finally saw the episode. Here's my impressions, spoilered for anypony who hasn't seen the episode yet:

Spoiler:- Season 3 Premier Spoilers:

So yeah, that's it. It was okay, but not great.
    Perhaps King Sombra is one of those rare villains that can't be trumped by the Elements alone. We know Luna was completely curb-stomped by them, but Discord was able to shut them down individually. I don't know how Chrysalis would've done, but I'm betting that thanks to the love energy that she drained from Canterlot, she would have been able to give them a run for their money. I can actually imagine King Sombra being one of those enemies that they would have to make something entirely new for in order to beat once he gets a good chunk of his power back.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Considering that Sombra was amorphous most of the time, it's not implausible that he won't be coming back. Plus, just because he was owned by the Crystal Heart doesn't mean he's powerless. It only means he's powerless within the Crystal Imperial City. He could most certainly come back and do some serious damage.

Btw, has anyone noticed how S2 ended with a protective field collapsing and S3 began with a protective field collapsing and that both fields were powerd by Shining Armor and Cadence. Not sure if it's just coincidence or significant somehow.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Perhaps King Sombra is one of those rare villains that can't be trumped by the Elements alone. We know Luna was completely curb-stomped by them, but Discord was able to shut them down individually. I don't know how Chrysalis would've done, but I'm betting that thanks to the love energy that she drained from Canterlot, she would have been able to give them a run for their money. I can actually imagine King Sombra being one of those enemies that they would have to make something entirely new for in order to beat once he gets a good chunk of his power back.
    Maybe. The only times they Elements have actually worked was when their enemies are caught off guard. I'd like to see what happens if their enemy can counter or dodge their blast. It'd be awesome to see them be used more tactically.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Considering that Sombra was amorphous most of the time, it's not implausible that he won't be coming back. Plus, just because he was owned by the Crystal Heart doesn't mean he's powerless. It only means he's powerless within the Crystal Imperial City. He could most certainly come back and do some serious damage.
    This. What if he came back and attacked somewhere unguarded, like Ponyville? That could be serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Btw, has anyone noticed how S2 ended with a protective field collapsing and S3 began with a protective field collapsing and that both fields were powerd by Shining Armor and Cadence. Not sure if it's just coincidence or significant somehow.
    It could be coincidence, it could be that the writers have a hard time thinking of ways to defeat villain, or it could be that it has something to do with Shining and Cadence's special talents. I'm not sure, really, I just hope they don't milk this kind of ending in the future.

Page 75 of 139 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast