Page 77 of 141 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Needed more King Sombra, but was a very good season beginning. I really enjoyed Twilight being manic, and both her and Celestia using "evil" magic. Was surprised that Twilight could preform it so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I wonder, though, if Celestia really does intend for Twilight to be her successor, how is she going to teach Twilight politics?
    I would think her experience in Ponyville would be a part of that, since it involves her dealing with a wide range of people and solving various problems.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I just watched it. It was very good. ^_^ Especially without the Gak!

I just saw it (the non-Gak version unfortunately) and was quite impressed. Like other people, I thought Sombra should have had more screentime. He seemed like a really cool villain, and I hope he comes back and we see more of him.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

What's all this stuff about Gak?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I think it was based on a commercial that aired during the previews. Whatever the case, it's (d)evolved into a stupid meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Does anyone know where I can watch episodes of this online? Preferably not illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by indifference View Post
    Does anyone know where I can watch episodes of this online? Preferably not illegally.
    You'll need to wait for them to come on Netflix, since your only other option is YouTube. And that's not legal, but they leave the episodes up anyway.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

So many good songs-I liked Sombra as a "villain"

biatch im fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    To be a bit more precise, it actually happened over some live streams that were broadcasting the Season premiere, (not the stream I was watching). Gak commercials played constantly during the premiere because the Hub LOVES ads! There was a point in about half way through the premiere the Gak commercials played a total of 4 times IN A ROW! And Bronies picked up on it fast making it a meme, a fairly stupid one but a meme nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
    So many good songs-I liked Sombra as a "villain"
    He needed more screentime, though.

Even GAK got more screentime.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Eve of the Apocolypse View Post
    He needed more screentime, though.

Even GAK got more screentime.
    Ahhh, lol maybe GAK can feature in an upcoming episode and continually stay on screen?
    I hope he makes a slight comeback, or perhaps we learn more history of him.

biatch im fabulous

I do wish that Sombra had more screen time, but all in all, I liked the premier. I thought Spike was especially sweet in this episode. I'm hoping something big really does happen to Twilight this season and it wasn't all talk about her moving to the next level.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I was discussing the episode on Equestria Daily, and somepony brought up that Trixie's amulet resembles King Sombra. So with that in mind, you know what would be awesome? If there's a subplot throughout the rest of Season 3 where King Sombra is still alive, but recovering, and he manipulates other ponies into doing his bidding, all leading up to his return during the Finale.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I was discussing the episode on Equestria Daily, and somepony brought up that Trixie's amulet resembles King Sombra. So with that in mind, you know what would be awesome? If there's a subplot throughout the rest of Season 3 where King Sombra is still alive, but recovering, and he manipulates other ponies into doing his bidding, all leading up to his return during the Finale.
    Actually, Discord is probably going to be in the finale.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

Honestly, I could see them mixing all the antagonists together. I could see Discord, Sombra, and evil Luna all having some kind of connection that they're hinting at.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

What makes you say that? There's supposed to be an episode about Celestia and Luna's past, he might appear in that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Honestly, I could see them mixing all the antagonists together. I could see Discord, Sombra, and evil Luna all having some kind of connection that they're hinting at.
    Somepony else brought that up too. Nightmare Moon, Discord, and Sombra do have a connection, they have control over darkness, chaos, and fear respectively, those are similar powers. I can see them wanting to team up, although it would be hard to get them back together. Nightmare Moon is essentially "dead", and Discord is encased in stone and I don't see him breaking out anytime soon.

I still think that the jealousy spirit (that's what I've been calling it) that took over Luna is responsible for the villains and will eventually come back. It could be the ultimate villain that takes over and makes all the villains reign over. I think that they are all inter connected and eventually we will see all the villains taking over equastria with only the elements of harmony to defeat them.

So right now, the fandom is discussing these things.

1. Next episode speculations.
    2. How poorly the writers handeled Sombra.
    3. Gak and the meme that's building around it.
    4. Trixie (This is a big one)
    5. (The book that Luna had at the end of the two parter).
    6. Discord kinda but not so much.
    SPOILERZ!!! 7. Confirmed Scootaloo episode.
    8. Finally, that forever haunting Pinkie Pie Gen 3 face from the promo.

im such a big fan of this show, thanks to my brother for showing it to me ^_^
    Gotta love Honey Senpai

I love how smooth the animation of Season 3 is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post

8. Finally, that forever haunting Pinkie Pie Gen 3 face from the promo.
    I don't get the whole hatred for past generations thing. (although it was kind of creepy in the promo.) I used to play with the old generation ponies all the time, and I loved them. Hell, I still have my g3 coloring book.

Well, I just finally saw the two-part premier. Not to be a jerk, but...does anyone else feel somewhat disappointed in it?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Only that Sombra didn't get developed as much as he could have. But in the end, it doesn't hurt him or the story, it only leaves the backstory open ended for things like fanfiction.
    Other than that, I thought the two-parter was brilliant; in story, animation, songs *squee*, and Rainbow Dash (favorite pony, watchya gonna do)
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

I don't get the whole hatred for past generations thing. (although it was kind of creepy in the promo.) I used to play with the old generation ponies all the time, and I loved them. Hell, I still have my g3 coloring book.
    I've seen a few Gen 3 episodes actually (through Pony Pokey's Let's Watch on Youtube), and they're mind-numbingly stupid. It pretty much exhibits every little girl's cartoon stereotype. That being said, I don't hate everything about Gen 3, I think some of the characters may have potential if they were brought back (anypony else think Minty would fit Derpy's role really well?), but the episodes themselves are hampered by bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    and Rainbow Dash (favorite pony, watchya gonna do)
    Speaking of Rainbow Dash, did anypony else find her to be too much of a jerk in this episode? I mean, don't get me wrong, she's my favorite, too. But it didn't quite seem like she was at 120% this episode. I mean, really, she was harassing crystal ponies, threatening them when they got too close to the fake Crystal Heart, and forcing Fluttershy to joust with her. There wasn't much reason to like her this episode. Someone in the writing staff must really hate her or something.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 12th November 2012 at 4:24 AM.

I do wish that Sombra had more screen time, but all in all, I liked the premier. I thought Spike was especially sweet in this episode.I'm hoping something big really does happen to Twilight this season and it wasn't all talk about her moving to the next level.
    I've heard that Twilight becomes an Alicorn, I for one dislike this theory though, Twilight needs a more developed character before they put her in the OP Alicorn category.

Page 77 of 141 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast