Page 79 of 139 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3474

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's true. But again, the real problem is that becoming an alicorn would make her too much of a Mary Sue.
    That's why IF she ever becomes an alicorn, it's going to happen in the final season, because this transformation can be the end of her character development. But that is only if it happens, because I'm still not sure if it's even going to happen.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Pinkie Pie is a lot to take in. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    That's why IF she ever becomes an alicorn, it's going to happen in the final season, because this transformation can be the end of her character development. But that is only if it happens, because I'm still not sure if it's even going to happen.
    True if they intend to it should be in the final season. Speaking of which, what number of seasons should the show have? At least before Season Decay can take hold...
    Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure: 14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova with her starter, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age with the exact same abilities as her. While enjoying her life, a tangled web of mystery is weaved around her and the reveal may shock her beyond belief...

Join the adventure by clicking the link above. Read & Review.

Seriously, anyone who remotely like LoK, WATCH IT ON TV. Tell your friends, your family, EVERYONE!

My Tumblr

I think the structure of the show allows it to go on indefinitely. The slice of life style can keep it running so long as the writing remains good. The only two things being susceptible to Season Decay are characterization and original villians.
    Characterization can only go so far, and the moment each character comes into their own in the fullest, Season Decay begins.
    Original villians are always possible to create, but the more of them there are, the more past villians there are for fans to compare them against. It creates an environment where no villian can be said to be truly unique, and thus causes Season Decay.
    I won't make predictions about the number of possible seasons, but I don't think stories and the writing could cause Season Decay.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

I want to say six seasons, because in most series seasons 4 and 5 are usually the peak of character development before season decay takes hold. The sixth season can be dedicated to giving the characters a proper send off; (Twilight completing her education, CMC getting their cutie marks, Dashie becoming a Wonderbolt...). I think any longer than that, we could see major flanderization of the characters.

But it's probably going to go longer than that since the whole franchise is a cash cow. I hope they keep it up as long as they can while keeping it good.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.

I finally got around to watching the premiere. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't even mind the lack of King Sombra, and was thrilled at the amount of Spike focus over the course of the episodes.

Good start to another great season!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Considering how long MLP generations typically last, I'd say they'd want this gen to last 7-10 years at least. Although if they run out of ideas by then, they could always do what Gen 3 did and make a spinoff series. Except this time make it... you know, good. I'm fairly certain I lost several brain cells watching Newborn Cuties, it makes me even more grateful that FiM turned out the way it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Think we'll get one more (Full) Season and that'll be it.

Three solid years would be a pretty good run for the show. It'd also beat the previous television show's run time and episode count. We've reached a point in the series where we can literally watch a day of pony with an additional season. It seems that Hasbro is banking on people wanting to watch reruns for the foreseeable future. There'll be plenty to choose from.

We also can't count out the possibility of the franchise living on in movies / specials. It seems to be pretty much certain we'll get at least one movie somewhere down the road.

I've always been fond of Twilight being a Princess. I doubt it'd happen in the show itself though.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

I wonder if G5 would build off of G4 as a sequel sorta like Zeta Gundam.
    Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure: 14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova with her starter, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age with the exact same abilities as her. While enjoying her life, a tangled web of mystery is weaved around her and the reveal may shock her beyond belief...

Join the adventure by clicking the link above. Read & Review.

Seriously, anyone who remotely like LoK, WATCH IT ON TV. Tell your friends, your family, EVERYONE!

My Tumblr

Happy season 3 bronies! ... Ya know... being a week late, but my laptop's battery is broken.

Anyway, I'm seriously looking forward to episode 7 in this season even though only up to episode 6 have had some sort of description (for those who don't know, episode 6 is a Scootaloo episode, but that's all I'm saying).
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

I can't wait for the Pinkie clone one. That's just going to be crazy.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Rainbow's reaction to cloned Pinkie is going to be the best part (well, at least, the part I look forward to most). She already has hard enough time dealing with just one.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Rainbow's reaction to cloned Pinkie is going to be the best part (well, at least, the part I look forward to most). She already has hard enough time dealing with just one.
    So does Twilight. Remember the first time Twilight found out about Pinkie Sense? Yeah.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The other day at my university's gaming club, I brought up how I don't understand how "the herd" loves the show to pieces and I ended up getting punched in the face. I hope you guys are happy.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Anyway, you know what this show needs? Sea ponies. How come there hasn't been a sea pony themed episode yet?

Because sea ponies are creepy. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Because sea ponies are creepy. Nuff said.
    So are the rest of the Gen 1 designs. We haven't seen what Gen 4 sea ponies look like, so how can you say that?

I would love to have sea ponies! The sea city could potentially have a really cool design.

I agree. A Sea Pony episode would be amazing and something completely new. I can think of quite a few good messages that could come from it too; something along the lines of changes in environment or approaches to strange people. I'd love to see the mane six in a nautical adventure!

xxx

If there is a sea pony episode, I hope Twilight uses a spell that turns everyone into sea ponies for the episode. It'd be pretty cool to see the mane 6 turned into sea ponies.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    I agree. A Sea Pony episode would be amazing and something completely new. I can think of quite a few good messages that could come from it too; something along the lines of changes in environment or approaches to strange people. I'd love to see the mane six in a nautical adventure!
    Can you imagine how Pinkie pie would act underwater without gravity? Or Fluttershy getting excited by all the new fishies?

I could see maybe one of the ponies being afraid of water but too afraid to admit it. The lesson being that it's okay to be scared of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Can you imagine how Pinkie pie would act underwater without gravity? Or Fluttershy getting excited by all the new fishies?

I could see maybe one of the ponies being afraid of water but too afraid to admit it. The lesson being that it's okay to be scared of something.
    That's a pretty good lesson too, I can't remember if there have been many to do with being scared. I can actually see Fluttershy being terrified of everything, Rarity mad at water messing up her mane, Pinkie senses going crazy etc. lol.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    The other day at my university's gaming club, I brought up how I don't understand how "the herd" loves the show to pieces and I ended up getting punched in the face. I hope you guys are happy.
    Ugh. Stupid people. There's those like that in every fandom, the more rabid ones. If people aren't hurting you, you shouldn't hurt them back. I accept if the show's not your cup of tea; I like it, but I'm not going to force anyone to do the same. So long as you act civilly towards the show and the fan base, I will harbour no ill feelings towards you, and I hope many fans (of anything, really) are the same. Those people are taking the show way too seriously. It's pretty good (in my opinion), but it isn't perfect.

Sea ponies... I don't know. I'd rather some expansion on existing characters than a character of the day that we are unlikely to ever see again - being in the sea would make it difficult to even make references to them.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Wow. I'm surprised at all the people wanting sea ponies. I'm not saying the G4 sea pony design would be creepy, jus the whole idea in general would be... awkward. An underwater episode would be unbelievable both visually and as far as story goes, but I think... hang on, having a sudden change of heart here.
    I think sea ponies would be narratively a great idea, but I'm just wondering what the reason would be for the Mane 6 visiting them. I think what could kill the eccentricity (I think this is a better word than creepy actually) of sea ponies would be no good reason for even going to them. A sea dragon causing trouble on the coast would be a good story element to introduce them I think.
    Does anypony know of a good G4-esque design of sea ponies in the fandom? I might be more partial to them if I didn't have to look at old designs all the time whe seeing them.

Page 79 of 139 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast