Page 80 of 139 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3474

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Wow. I'm surprised at all the people wanting sea ponies. I'm not saying the G4 sea pony design would be creepy, jus the whole idea in general would be... awkward. An underwater episode would be unbelievable both visually and as far as story goes, but I think... hang on, having a sudden change of heart here.
    I think sea ponies would be narratively a great idea, but I'm just wondering what the reason would be for the Mane 6 visiting them. I think what could kill the eccentricity (I think this is a better word than creepy actually) of sea ponies would be no good reason for even going to them. A sea dragon causing trouble on the coast would be a good story element to introduce them I think.
    Does anypony know of a good G4-esque design of sea ponies in the fandom? I might be more partial to them if I didn't have to look at old designs all the time whe seeing them.
    I imagine some reasons to visit them would be:
    a) To help Fluttershy study under water creatures.

b) An order from Princess Celestia to make a treaty/find treasure with the head sea pony.

c) Underwater could be some luxurious vacation spot that the mane 6 go to. (Perhaps a spa for Rarity)

d) Pinkie Pie discovers the undersea city by accident, but nobody believes her.

e) A search for Antlantis kind of deal.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

I'll take e thank you very much! So many TV shows try to do an Atlantis-type episode, and fail spectacularly (that or they make bad pun references to it; you pokemon people know what I'm talkin' about), but if there's any show that could make an arch like that legit, it's MLP.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I could see maybe one of the ponies being afraid of water but too afraid to admit it. The lesson being that it's okay to be scared of something.
    I can't imagine how Rainbow or Applejack would handle being underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    Sea ponies... I don't know. I'd rather some expansion on existing characters than a character of the day that we are unlikely to ever see again - being in the sea would make it difficult to even make references to them.
    That didn't stop them from creating Nightmare Moon or Discord or any other one shot villain they've come up with. Or the entire Crystal Kingdom for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I can see a sea pony episode working. Might not work for rarity, but each other has a reason or two to enjoy some time underwater.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I can see a sea pony episode working. Might not work for rarity, but each other has a reason or two to enjoy some time underwater.
    I can see it working for Rarity. Did you see her facial expression when she discovered the Crystal Ponies?!!! lol I'm sure they would make Sea Ponies look just as fabulous.

xxx

Episode 3 is out!
    Oh yeah and yes people, there were squees!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vURYOPuVFfQ
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    The other day at my university's gaming club, I brought up how I don't understand how "the herd" loves the show to pieces and I ended up getting punched in the face. I hope you guys are happy.
    Well, you don't need to take it out on us and try to "make us feel bad." Nobody here punched you and nobody here is happy. What are you? Some kind of villain with a tragic, melodramatic past.

I'm sorry but while I understand that MLP ain't your cup o' joe, generalizing the whole fanbase isn't helping matters. Besides, on forums like these, you'll rarely run into people like the ones you did.

And if you want to truly see a "pathetic little brat," here's a whole load of them. Specifically those who bash Bronies:

you ****ing pony ****er **** you mother ****er i'll ****ing ****ing ****er **** **** you up mother****er
    Stop this **** ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****er ****ing ****ed ****eroo **** ****s
    Stop ruining everything you can lay your greasy hands on manchild
    Stupid /v/ go **** yourself you ****ing babies.
    Why the **** you stupid manchilds have to ruin everything that's fun in life , i hate you all.
    Even the gore doesn't disgust me as this thing does.
    Go die in a ****ing fire right now, brony scum
    It all came from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us6nQ_E9waE
    Last edited by matt0044; 17th November 2012 at 7:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    The other day at my university's gaming club, I brought up how I don't understand how "the herd" loves the show to pieces and I ended up getting punched in the face. I hope you guys are happy.
    While I do agree that there are many Bronies who take the show too far, you might have been hit because you either (A) Bashed on some aspect of the show, (B) said something about a certain character, or (C) You might have met an ******* in general. But while you're with us, you'll never encounter any stupid sh$t like that!
    Sorry about that btw.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    P.S. We made it to page 100.
    That's meaningless since everyone has a different post for page setting. On mine, we're still on page 40.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Did anyone catch the Pinkie that made a G3 face?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Episode 3 is out!
    Oh yeah and yes people, there were squees!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vURYOPuVFfQ
    Thanks for the link! I really liked today's episode, I wanted a Pinkie episode and this was very Pinkie! lol. Rarity is still best Pony!!!

xxx

Here's some of my impressions and comments for the episode:

Spoiler:

Well at least they acknowledge G3 was bad. And their parody work!

As a devout Pinkie Pie fan, I was already biased towards this episode. It had some really funny moments though, especially Pinkie Pie's clones getting the names wrong. Yep, she was at fully Pinky, and I loved every minute of it. This is turning out to be a promising season.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

MOTHER OF TACOS DAT g3 FACE!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Well at least they acknowledge G3 was bad. And their parody work!
    I still don't quite get the joke.

Anyway, I was wandering about the Magic Duel episode for a bit, but then something hit me. As I sat in my dorm room mulling over my VGC team, I thought to myself "So how do you get a pony like Twilight to reveal her true power to everyone?" Well, do you know? It's easy. You put her right up against a total brat. One that will actually ruin her life and crush her sweet, nerdy dream world if she doesn't go beyond her limits, and wait.

Well, now that I got that reference out of the way...Seriously, they already hinted about her overall magic potential in "Boast Busters" and revealed it in that episode where they showed how the Mane 6 got their Cutie Marks, but at the moment, it feels like a wasted element that was only put in to bail Twilight out. It kind of makes me even more anxious to see the "Magic Duel" episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Loved this episode. It just proved how much better Pinkie is than everything else. And her hands.... creepy stuff. Lots of interesting facial expressions if you pause at the right moment, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's meaningless since everyone has a different post for page setting. On mine, we're still on page 40.
    On the default, which more people use than not.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I still don't quite get the joke.
    One of the Pinkies made a face that resembles G3 ponies' faces.

One of the Pinkies made a face that resembles G3 ponies' faces.
    I get that much. I was just wondering why it was a potshot.

I get that much. I was just wondering why it was a potshot.
    Because they call it a "funny face".

Because they call it a "funny face".
    ...I still don't quite get it, but let's not dwell on it and fill up half of this page as a result. I'm honestly worried that Pinkie's friends had to go through a test just to find out who the real Pinkie was. I wonder if that says anything about what Pinkie's friends think of her.

So, the next episode is going to focus on Scootaloo?

...I still don't quite get it, but let's not dwell on it and fill up half of this page as a result. I'm honestly worried that Pinkie's friends had to go through a test just to find out who the real Pinkie was. I wonder if that says anything about what Pinkie's friends think of her.

So, the next episode is going to focus on Scootaloo?
    Next episode is about some Apple family relative that ends up bullying the CMC, and then after that is the return on Trixie. Then Scootaloo.

Next episode is about some Apple family relative that ends up bullying the CMC, and then after that is the return on Trixie. Then Scootaloo.
    Right. I wonder if Babs ended up being influenced by Diamond Tiara. I would be surprised if Babs wasn't.

Right. I wonder if Babs ended up being influenced by Diamond Tiara. I would be surprised if Babs wasn't.
    I wouldn't. After all, you can only take so much of Diamond Tiara. It'd be nice to see some other characters antagonize the CMC for once.

True, she does seem somewhat like the type that would be manipulated easily.

Oh, and here's a good deduction done by some person on a meme website: [$20$]

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Page 80 of 139 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast