Page 81 of 141 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm honestly worried that Pinkie's friends had to go through a test just to find out who the real Pinkie was. I wonder if that says anything about what Pinkie's friends think of her.
    I know! Wouldn't it be pretty obvious if ALL THE OTHER PINKIES were being really hyperactive and only caring about fun and ONE PINKIE was having an existential crisis it would be THAT ONE PINKIE that's the real Pinkie? Especially since, you know, she's the only one who would have memories of her friends?
    And, I know, Twilight doesn't know how the pool works, but if one Pinkie is different from all the rest, it should be pretty obvious she's the real one.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Oh, and here's a good deduction done by some person on a meme website: [$20$]
    That's not the first time somepony's pointed out the similarity between Trixie's necklace and King Sombra (or maybe I've just heard of that theory before). But yeah, I'd love to see that happen. Or maybe instead of King Sombra impersonating or manipulating Trixie, they struck a deal so they could both get their revenge. Either way, I can't wait for that episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    True, she does seem somewhat like the type that would be manipulated easily.

Oh, and here's a good deduction done by some person on a meme website: [$20$]
    Truth be honest, I've been having a gut feeling about King Sombra's potential return. He was just defeated too easily and without enough lines of his own. It would also be interesting if Trixie became one of Sombra's pawns out of a desire to get revenge on Twilight. If Sombra's involved, he's probably looking for revenge on the Mane 6 as well, and more importantly, a way to gain back his full strength so he can control the world and have his black crystals consume it. Sombra also reminds me a bit of The Lich King from "Adventure Time," so I have a good amount of money wagered that he can defeat the Elements of Harmony as they are right now if he can get enough of his strength back.

BTW, who's Babs Seed? Do you have a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Thecatteam View Post
    I know! Wouldn't it be pretty obvious if ALL THE OTHER PINKIES were being really hyperactive and only caring about fun and ONE PINKIE was having an existential crisis it would be THAT ONE PINKIE that's the real Pinkie? Especially since, you know, she's the only one who would have memories of her friends?
    And, I know, Twilight doesn't know how the pool works, but if one Pinkie is different from all the rest, it should be pretty obvious she's the real one.
    I though that too. I also wondered about the idea of allowing the one who wanted it the most to stay, since that wouldn't necessarily guarantee she was the real one. I guess Twilight and the others simply figured she was so out of character that it was a result of the mass copying.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I though that too. I also wondered about the idea of allowing the one who wanted it the most to stay, since that wouldn't necessarily guarantee she was the real one. I guess Twilight and the others simply figured she was so out of character that it was a result of the mass copying.
    That or she didn't want to take any chance. You know how she can be, especially with a test involved.

So, I was wondering, why did the other Pinkies all think they were the real one? After all, it had been shown that they didn't share her memories. Maybe they were all lying, but that doesn't explain why the real one was unsure about being the real one.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Quote Originally Posted by DittoDude View Post
    , but that doesn't explain why the real one was unsure about being the real one.
    I've already forgotten parts of the episode, so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the real Pinkie didn't know she was real. I think it was more that she was depressed because she had no way of showing she was the real one.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by DittoDude View Post
    So, I was wondering, why did the other Pinkies all think they were the real one? After all, it had been shown that they didn't share her memories. Maybe they were all lying, but that doesn't explain why the real one was unsure about being the real one.
    Guess they didn't want to go so they lied.

So, is there any news about Fighting is Magic? Do we have any new characters besides the mane 6?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Guess they didn't want to go so they lied.
    Well, it's because they were all actually Pinkie Pie, but even though they were reflections of one another, they were from their own dimension, ergo they weren't exactly the same. Of course, the original one was upset with what she had done, so that's why she was all gloomy and such.

Makes me amazed how I know such a thing for a little girl's show.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    So, is there any news about Fighting is Magic? Do we have any new characters besides the mane 6?
    Nope, just a small update from last Halloween stating that they are, for a fact, still working on it, but between their jobs, other things, and the development of the game, they didn't really have much time to make a new news update. They said that they were pretty much done with Fluttershy though, and they only needed a special and some sound effects for RD, so it should actually be soon that it's released.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Thecatteam View Post
    The TV Tropes Fridge Brilliance page does suggest this:

•Twilight probably already figured out the real Pinkie by the time they herd all the clones, so why would she make Pinkie join them? Well, she would want to punish Pinkie in some manner for causing the Incident of the episode, and making her join in a deliberately unfun activity would be part of that punishment. This also explains why she was so confident and cavalier about banishing the clones, since she already knew who the real Pinkie was!
    ◦Another explanation: Pinkie Pie was the one that thought up this plan. Twilight knew it had to be the real Pinkie suggesting they do this. But, taking the lesson from "A Canterlot Wedding, Pt 1", she kept it to herself until she had confirmation..
    ◦She may also see the clones as little more than constructs born out of magic. Like any other magic, they only existed to do what they were originally conjured to do; have fun. They had no will or sentience beyond that.
    ■Alternatively, the book she found may have explained this.
    ◦It is possible that Twilight came across as cavalier, because she had to steel herself to even risk what she had to attempt. Most anyone in her place would have to detach themselves from their feeling in order to do something that risks their friend in order to save them.
    As for Pinkie doubting herself:

Pinkie takes great pride in making her friends happy, to the point where she uses that to help define herself. Her logic states that the real Pinkie would never do anything to make her friends unhappy. Thus, since she directly took an action that upset her friends, she might not be the real Pinkie Pie.

So has anyone played the new iOS MLP game? Because I'm hearing many complaints about the game forcing you to buy characters with real money to finish the game.

So has anyone played the new iOS MLP game? Because I'm hearing many complaints about the game forcing you to buy characters with real money to finish the game.
    Never played it, though I got a postcard add for it when I went to NYComiCon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    I've already forgotten parts of the episode, so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the real Pinkie didn't know she was real. I think it was more that she was depressed because she had no way of showing she was the real one.
    Now that I think about it, you're probably right.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

I too wasn't too hot about Sombra until something from TV Tropes gave me food for thought:

•Some people were complaining that King Sombra didn't do much. The thing is, he DID, one thousand years ago. Unlike Discord and Nightmare Moon, he had no magical relic to deal with that would be capable of stopping him, because he already did a pretty dang thorough job of it a thousand years ago. He emotionally broke the Crystal Ponies into near depression (meaning they COULDN'T power the Crystal Heart unless they were cheered up) and hid it in his castle in a way that could only be accessed by someone capable of using his magic, protected by a door that not only moved by itself but trapped whoever entered it in their worse fear. And on top of that, finding it would allow him to trigger a trap that not only traps the one going after it but would let him spread his corruption inside the castle without him even having to get through. And the only one keeping him out anyway was slowly weakening and would eventually give out. Whereas the other villains needed to disable their Achilles Heel themselves, Sombra already did. And because of it, he only lost because Spike decided to tag along with Twilight. There was no need for him to actively attack and try to make Cadance's spell give out sooner, because no matter what the heroes did, it'd ultimately benefit him.

◦The layers of traps are even more impressive when you realize that all the Crystal ponies are Earth ponies, and getting by his traps all but requires the use of magic. A non-unicorn couldn't get through the passageway in the first place, and if they did they'd have to be able to get through the enchanted door (which would delay most ponies long enough for Sombra to notice the intrusion and lay down some whoopass), or up the stairs. And even then the heart is warded against magic anyway. He basically had the foresight to hide the heart in a location that none of the Crystal ponies could get to, and then cover the thing in spells that the most powerful unicorn in Equestria couldn't figure her way out of. And that's just the stuff that's still working a thousand years later; who knows how much security he'd have had up if he were still actually living in the castle.

Furthermore, the traps are deliberately designed to prevent unpowered Earth Ponies from bypassing them, as they require magic and flight.
    And I have to admit, they make some great points. Plus, Sombra reminds me of Michael Myers and Jason, the destructive forces of few words.

And I have to admit, they make some great points. Plus, Sombra reminds me of Michael Myers and Jason, the destructive forces of few words.
    I have no idea who those guys are (I've had a more...isolated childhood).

I think that's rather true about King Sombra. Still, you can't get much less acknowledgement than three lines in the whole two-part premier. Even so, I can't wait to see what they have in store for him the Saturday after next.

P.S. Oh, and sorry PokeMaster366. I have no idea who or what Babs looks like.

I too wasn't too hot about Sombra until something from TV Tropes gave me food for thought:

I honestly didn't know that the thing was working from the inside. Now I'm even more excited about the idea of Sombra coming back to knock some heads or something, and I'm really looking forward to the "Magic Duel" episode, even if only to see a possibility of him being involved in Trixie's sudden power boost.

Let's be honest (those playing the iOS MLP game), how many of you are actually playing fair? And not abusing the date/time feature? Not me! Why because gimmick, game gammick is stupid!

Here, have some Episode 4 footage:

Gotta say, I'm loving Babs' NY gangster accent, really fitting considering she's apparently from Manehattan.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Discussion: What Is Your Favorite Part of the Fandom?

Oh, boy. I might have several days to reflect on this question more fully, starting tomorrow, building on what I typed on Equestria Daily. Taken together, the fan-made items have been enough to keep my attention throughout this past year, adding several new flavors and perspectives to concepts that I liked in the past, even here at Serebii. I will most certainly be thankful for these reflections. Please feel free to answer the above question as you wish.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Here, have some Episode 4 footage:

Gotta say, I'm loving Babs' NY gangster accent, really fitting considering she's apparently from Manehattan.
    I hate her voice.

Is the iOS game any good? I've seen mostly mixed reviews about it.

On another note, that preview for next episode makes me wonder if we'll have redemption at the end of the episode, or if Babs will just be a meanie throughout it all.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I hate her voice.
    Yeah, NY accents aren't my cuppa joe either...

I don't get why you guys hate the NY gangster accent. She's supposed to be a bully, and she's from Manehattan. It's perfect.

Yeah, NY accents aren't my cuppa joe either...
    I see what you did there. And then I lol'd.

Is that a frog crossed with an orange?!

Page 81 of 141 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast