Page 88 of 140 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 3498

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Eve of the Apocolypse View Post
    ...My life is officially 100% better now.
    The owner hasn't made this video available for mobile electronics my sweet FLANK!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Using said Luna example, couldn't they be saving her redemption to Ponyville as a whole for a later episode
    Maybe I should word it like this: Why didn't it happen this time?

What happened in this episode would be fine if this was Trixie's first appearance, but this was her second. I expected better from her.

Given how she slips back to arrogance after her apology, she not really "redeemed" but it does show that she's not a hopeless case. I do imagine that she'll work hard to top Twilight rather than taking the easy way out with amulets and charms. Hell, I bet she'll stay away from them after this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Maybe I should word it like this: Why didn't it happen this time?

What happened in this episode would be fine if this was Trixie's first appearance, but this was her second. I expected better from her.
    To provide more episode opportunities later on?

To be fair, she is getting better. Last time she left in disgrace, while this time she at least mended fences with Twilight.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I dunno, I like what happened with Trixie in this episode because it left an opportunity for her to be a nice recurring rival for Twilight.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I dunno, I like what happened with Trixie in this episode because it left an opportunity for her to be a nice recurring rival for Twilight.
    My thoughts exactly. My wishes that she becomes a Sideshow Bob type character may still happen yet, even if she isn't necessarily "evil" still.

I'll be upset if we never see her again myself.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Maybe that's also what the producers were thinking when they decided that Luna will do nothing about the situation. After all, if one of the Princesses had intervened, chances are that Trixie would never show her face again, so this way we get to see her again some time. And I prefer this because the rivalry between her and Twilight is a pretty good one.

xxx

I'd like Trixie to be a recurring friendly rival. She seems like she would be good as the player of that role.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

^Yeah, sorta like Goku and Vegeta to a lesser extent.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    ^Yeah, sorta like Goku and Vegeta to a lesser extent.
    Or Jr. Troopa to Mario in the first Paper Mario, to be more accurate.

Yeah, what you said.

Yeah, what you said.
    Oh, I enjoyed that rivalry so much. An annoying brat that had more bark than bite upon first encounter, but after facing Mario for the first time, he developed the desire to beat him no matter what, and as a result, he began his quest for power. He studied his every move, developed new abilities to counter the ones that he had in the past, but even then, it still wasn't enough. He gained more and more strength with each encounter, and in the end, he aided his enemy when he needed the help the most, even if the motivations behind his actions were less than pure. If he only helped because he wanted to be the one that ends Mario. This is Jr. Troopa. This was a truly enjoyable rival to have.

A bit late to this, but did anyone else think that King Sombrero Somber looked like a cliché OC?

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    A bit late to this, but did anyone else think that King Sombrero Somber looked like a cliché OC?
    I thought he looked cool enough and it seemed that the staff was going for a more "action speak louder than words" kind of villain. Since he doesn't have to monologue hammy dialogue, he can just cut to the chase.

I thought he looked cool enough and it seemed that the staff was going for a more "action speak louder than words" kind of villain. Since he doesn't have to monologue hammy dialogue, he can just cut to the chase.
    King Sombra in a nutshell.

I'm not complaining about Sombra. He was excellently executed and a new archetype for MLP's villian roster. His lack of dialouge does make writing fanfiction with him involved a little difficult though.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    I'm not complaining about Sombra. He was excellently executed and a new archetype for MLP's villian roster. His lack of dialouge does make writing fanfiction with him involved a little difficult though.
    Good for you. Others complain about him mostly due to the last few villains being the "talker" type (if you know what I mean). Besides, nobody said he'd talk. Everyone assumed that. As for fanfic, the narration can help and it can make for humor in which Sombra's real speaking voice is embarrassing.

I don't mind that he doesn't talk, but I do mind that we didn't see his true power during the Crystal Empire arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I don't mind that he doesn't talk, but I do mind that we didn't see his true power during the Crystal Empire arc.
    True. It wouldn't have hurt to have him wreck a few building and such. Hope he makes a good comeback as his surviving horn may indicate.

Say, you think we'll see who Scootaloo lives with next episode? Or will it be like in Ed Edd and Eddy where the parents aren't shown? At all.

Say, you think we'll see who Scootaloo lives with next episode? Or will it be like in Ed Edd and Eddy where the parents aren't shown? At all.
    That, or Kingdom Hearts.

I do hope they show her family. She's the only one from the trio that has infamous relatives, and I want it tip be one more mystery resolved.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

*screams in excitement like Fluttershy in Sonic Rainboom* THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME! SCOOTALOO! LUNA! RD!

So, I loved the fact of giving Luna new powers. Dreamception is totally awesome and makes a lot of sense. It gives that uniqueness that sets her apart from Celestia by being more than just Celestia's little sister.
    And, we got Dash taking on the job of being a big sis to Scoots! WOOOOH! This is almost as good as Derpy!
    All in all, a great episode and a good focus on Scootaloo. Also, for those complaining about Dash recently (not one of 'em personally) this ought to give her back some stuff. (Just went even higher for me, seeing as she never fell)

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Like with all episodes, this one has also become a favorite of mine. Not only that, Princess Luna to me is now like Cresselia from Pokemon who is the bringer of pleasant dreams. Come to think of it, it would make sense both have something to do with the moon and help cure nightmares though different ways, like the Lunar Wing from Cresselia while Luna teaches others to face there fears to drive away nightmares. Did anyone find these similarities too? Now we just need a Darkrai equivalent for Equestria like how Luna is the Equestria equivalent to the Pokemon Cresselia.

MLP Season 3 is awesome :O

Quote Originally Posted by Dialga's Song of Time View Post
    Like with all episodes, this one has also become a favorite of mine. Not only that, Princess Luna to me is now like Cresselia from Pokemon who is the bringer of pleasant dreams. Come to think of it, it would make sense both have something to do with the moon and help cure nightmares though different ways, like the Lunar Wing from Cresselia while Luna teaches others to face there fears to drive away nightmares. Did anyone find these similarities too? Now we just need a Darkrai equivalent for Equestria like how Luna is the Equestria equivalent to the Pokemon Cresselia.
    Uh, wouldn't that be Nightmare Moon? I mean, I'm pretty sure they are separate entities, and since Nightmare Moon does have the word 'nightmare' in her name, this stands to reason. Intriguing and incredibly intuitive observation I might add. I personally was thinking of Inception, but hey, I did call it Dreamception, so I suppose you already knew that.

This was a very good episode we got here. It was very nice to see Luna do more than just stand around, and I'm very glad that she has the power to enter dreams. I also enjoyed the continuity nod that happened with the mention of the "Sonic Rainboom" episode. It looks like we might be hearing a lot of stuff like that in the future.

Anyway, I was looking at the synopsis for "Spike at your Service", and then some things were going through my mind about how the episode will play out.

The cliche way the episode can be handled:
    -Applejack saves Spike's help
    -Spike devotes himself to Applejack and offers his assistance due to his code
    -Spike's "help" does make things easier at first, but eventually does more harm than good
    -Applejack hatches a plan to put herself in fake danger in order to get Spike out of her hair, but the danger eventually becomes real.
    -Spike saves her from the real danger and blah blah blah.

The fun way the episode can be handled:
    -Applejack saves Spike's life and the whole code thing happens
    -Spike actually manages to help the Apple family a lot through his deeds
    -Applejack tries to do a few things by herself, but Spike insists on doing things for her much to her annoyance.
    -Applejack tries to ask Twilight about Spike's tendency to help, and Twilight gives her some details on his code and his desire to help as much as he can while Spike's Phoenix pet socializes a bit with Owl Wishes.
    -Applejack tries to do something else by herself, and Spike insists that he helps again, and a debacle ensues.
    -After the chaos occurs, Applejack chews Spike out about how he doesn't care about his code and how she wants and needs to do some things by herself, and as a result, Spike runs off crying and Applejack begins to feel guilty.
    -When Applejack tries to go and cheer him up, some mess similar to the Hydra incident happens, and during it, Spike inadverdently saves her life.
    -By the end of the episode, Applejack sends a letter stating that even when she can do things by herself, she shouldn't be afraid to let others help when they want to or something like that.

That's my hunch, anyway, but now I'm getting ahead of myself.

Page 88 of 140 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast