Page 94 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    We can pretend some of this happened albeit differently after the ending we got.
    True enough. Who's to say this couldn't have happened off screen after the fact? That's what I'm going with anyway
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    True enough. Who's to say this couldn't have happened off screen after the fact? That's what I'm going with anyway
    Or make it happen in a later episode during a flashback to that scene. They could also just talk about it.

I thought Episode 11 was going to be a Rarity Episode; completely forgetting that we saw a few clips during the Season Sneak Peek that were unaccounted for. We've gotten that title, too, so now all of the episodes up to the presumably Two Part Finale are accounted for.

Spoiler:

does anyone know if MLP is getting a movie anytime soon?
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    does anyone know if MLP is getting a movie anytime soon?
    Don't know in the slightest BUT that would be cool if done right.

Man, I would love it if they made a movie about greedy spike or discord

Credit to Astral Shadow

Poor Rarity, she's really taken the shaft this season. I mean Spike is one of my favourites, but I always enjoy Rarity episodes. Since it's a pretty safe assumption that there is a 2-part season finale, I guess Rarity is just gonna have to wait. Outside of the season premiere, she really hasn't done much this season.
    SoulSilver BQ

Poor Rarity, she's really taken the shaft this season. I mean Spike is one of my favourites, but I always enjoy Rarity episodes. Since it's a pretty safe assumption that there is a 2-part season finale, I guess Rarity is just gonna have to wait. Outside of the season premiere, she really hasn't done much this season.
    eh, I've only seen the first 3 so far, but if rarity doesnt have much action, then that sucks. she's the best pony. 20% cooler then fluttershy

Credit to Astral Shadow

eh, I've only seen the first 3 so far, but if rarity doesnt have much action, then that sucks. she's the best pony. 20% cooler then fluttershy
        Spoiler:- Rarity:

She has had minor roles in episodes, but nothing major so far.
    SoulSilver BQ

Spoiler:- Rarity:

She has had minor roles in episodes, but nothing major so far.
    dammit...I hope the finale is a sparity based episode then

Credit to Astral Shadow

dammit...I hope the finale is a sparity based episode then
    Unfortunately, it is pretty unlikely, since Twi is the lead pony, and season 3 is supposedly where she discovers her destiny. I hope Rarity plays a big role though.
    SoulSilver BQ

Unfortunately, it is pretty unlikely, since Twi is the lead pony, and season 3 is supposedly where she discovers her destiny. I hope Rarity plays a big role though.
    Maybe she'll get a big rose art window like Spike did for getting the Crystal Heart to the people. They could be next to each other, and Spike would be so happy...

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Maybe they'll have a repeat of the Season 2 finale but it's Rarity marrying Spike I haven't looked at the episode titles for the rest of the season, but Fluttershy hasn't talked in any of the episodes apart from Too Many Pinkie Pies and Magic Duels so far. But Pinkie, Dashie and Twi are my three favourite ponies so I'm fine with them getting all of the episodes.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Still, I have to wonder about the opinions of the other Mane Sixs' fans. They might think that the new episodes aren't that good if they don't see their favorite pony with their own episode from time to time.

There's always (inevitably) Season 4. Hopefully in S3 Episode 11, we get a good moment with Rarity and Discord.

Yeah I suppose, but for me Season 3 is definitely the best season yet. But the majority of bronies favourite ponies are Fluttershy and Rarity, maybe because they've had more episodes in previous seasons.

Season 3 is my favourite season so far too. I had been liking the fact that each pony had equal focus, an episode each (outside of Twi, Spike and Scoots, who had more focus.) It is disappointing that Rarity might not get an episode to herself, but Rarity has had the most consistent focus between the first 2 seasons. Both PP and RD went up in season 2, and FS and AJ and even Twi went down, but Rarity was rather consistent, increasing just a little bit, so if any character could afford to take a back seat, it would be her (cause Twi never will ).

Has anypony seen this guy's work? He's tallied up Pony Screen time.

Season 1

Season 1 and 2

Ongoing Season 3

Fluttershy has taken a pounding between season 3 and 1. Applejack gets oodles of unnecessary screen time that could go to other ponies who need it more. Some interesting stats to take out of these.
    SoulSilver BQ

I reckon the writers are reading our fanfics. Luna altering dreams, a family gathering out of control, and the plot of an upcoming episode, the contents of which I will not spoil, but has been discussed here. All of them I've seen in fanfics. Cutie Mark Catastrophes for example, a dinner at Sweet Apple Acres goes down the crapper.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    I reckon the writers are reading our fanfics. Luna altering dreams, a family gathering out of control, and the plot of an upcoming episode, the contents of which I will not spoil, but has been discussed here. All of them I've seen in fanfics. Cutie Mark Catastrophes for example, a dinner at Sweet Apple Acres goes down the crapper.
    Don't forget Pinkie Pie watching paint dry.

Fluttershy has taken a pounding between season 3 and 1. Applejack gets oodles of unnecessary screen time that could go to other ponies who need it more. Some interesting stats to take out of these.
    Fluttershy and Applejack both don't like being the center of attention, but when choosing between the two for a scene or comment they'd probably go with Applejack because of her dry wit. Fluttershy doesn't get a chance to shine (or even speak) often. When she does its usually worth it, though.

Also we have to remember the series is not just about Fluttershy. Its about the main six and spike learning lessons about frieship.

I like it that they're including more ponies that aren't in the Mane 6, like Trixie, the CMC, and Derpy at some point. The show isn't about he Mane 6, it's about the magic of friendship. Boy that sounds cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Makes me wonder what happened to them. Maybe we'll find out eventually.

Season 3 is my favourite season so far too. I had been liking the fact that each pony had equal focus, an episode each (outside of Twi, Spike and Scoots, who had more focus.) It is disappointing that Rarity might not get an episode to herself, but Rarity has had the most consistent focus between the first 2 seasons. Both PP and RD went up in season 2, and FS and AJ and even Twi went down, but Rarity was rather consistent, increasing just a little bit, so if any character could afford to take a back seat, it would be her (cause Twi never will ).

Has anypony seen this guy's work? He's tallied up Pony Screen time.

Season 1

Season 1 and 2

Ongoing Season 3

Makes me wonder who has that kind of time to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Fluttershy and Applejack both don't like being the center of attention, but when choosing between the two for a scene or comment they'd probably go with Applejack because of her dry wit. Fluttershy doesn't get a chance to shine (or even speak) often. When she does its usually worth it, though.
    That's a good way to look at it. AJ's character works the best when she's playing off someone, so it does make sense in some cases that she'd get some focus, I just wish they let Rarity or Fluttershy make those quips sometimes, as both have taken the back seat to the other character this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Makes me wonder who has that kind of time to do that.
    While I do agree, they're some pretty neat statistics. A cool thing to keep track of.
    SoulSilver BQ

Page 94 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast