Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 116

Thread: PPL's Lyrawesome Art Stuff, nya~

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Santa Destroy
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    I personally think you need to work on her figure, PPL. She has man shoulders and I don't think her body is womanly enough. The hips need work.~

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Thanks guys and I cant redo her stuff anymore since I'm doing Web Design stuff now XD Mostly Graphics stuff

    BUT I have a drawing that my sis done when she was 6.. she's 7 now ... of Oshawott!
    I found it in my phone while I was deleting images (YES I had about 1000+ images on my phone XD)


    So yeah enjoy that! nya~

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hiding under my rock.
    Posts
    394

    Default



    OMG i love this this is too cute xD
    love the way you called it "epic fail"
    (oh yes i did see that)

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draya the dark master View Post


    OMG i love this this is too cute xD
    love the way you called it "epic fail"
    (oh yes i did see that)
    I call all the images I snap in my phone aa Epic Fail xD nya~
    And thanks, she lieks yer comment

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    I'd just suggest that on your more-detailed 2D drawings that, as AudinoHunter noted, that you work on the hair. It just looks a bit rushed and plastic, so you could benefit by suggesting more freeness there. Apart from that, your art's pretty cool.
    Running for the thrill of it

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    705

    Default

    you are really something ^^ congrats and keep up this wonderful work i see lots of time and effort put in these!

    IGN: Alexis
    NEW FC: 1865-1370-9179
    I FINALLY HAVE MY DS!!
    TRADE SHOP NOW OPEN!! Please click here and trade me!

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Cookie is O-O wow


    Come Join
    You'll have lots of fun

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Blue Lantern Corps
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Nice artwork.

    I know what i like and i like this.




    Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

    If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Good artworks! I can see you do very well with different styles and not to mention a lot of them are cute. I'll check this thread from time to time.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Currently exploring Unova
    Posts
    12

    Default

    nice art you are a really good artist
    My White FC is 2322 7756 2946


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=551976 Check out my new tradeshop
        Spoiler:- Clan Stuff:

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  16. #66
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    614

    Default

    that's one smexy banner PPL


    Come Join
    You'll have lots of fun

  18. #68
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    ^ Thank you <3

    I have two new ones

    This one is for my shop. Just Skyla and Lyra :3 Lyra is cosplaying as Gothorita and Skyla as a Swablu..which is me and Sweet May xD
        Spoiler:- pic1:


    Since its Summer here, I drew my 5 fave Pokemon gurls in..bikinis LOL
    Im bad at drawing background so i didnt drew one
        Spoiler:- pic:


    Enjoy guys, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 31st December 2011 at 7:48 AM.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Look Behind you. BOO!
    Posts
    579

    Default

    OMIGAWD.
    That banner is awesome.
    I really like how both are holding art utensils; like they're about to start drawing up epic stuff.

    "So hot... we'll melt your popsicle!"
    I find that somewhat funny
    I also really like the secnd drawing as a whole, though I'm sad that we only see Cynthia's head v.v
    Cynthia is awesome.
    But the outfits each suit the girl perfectly
    Except I never thought I'd see Elesa in a bikini :P
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Only you and SM work at your shop now?

    anyways, great new banners


    Come Join
    You'll have lots of fun

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aslynn♥Pokemon View Post
    OMIGAWD.
    That banner is awesome.
    I really like how both are holding art utensils; like they're about to start drawing up epic stuff.

    "So hot... we'll melt your popsicle!"
    I find that somewhat funny
    I also really like the secnd drawing as a whole, though I'm sad that we only see Cynthia's head v.v
    Cynthia is awesome.
    But the outfits each suit the girl perfectly
    Except I never thought I'd see Elesa in a bikini :P
    Thank you and o_O Ive seen Ele in bikinis a few times now - haha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Darkness View Post
    Only you and SM work at your shop now?
    Yep - explains why Lyra's face expression there isnt sort of a happy one..
    anyways, great new banners
    Ta c: nya~

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    126

    Default

    I decided to drop by and look at your drawings. I chose to analyse this one...
    It looks pretty nice, althrough there are a few mistakes. First of all, I think you should practice coloring a bit. The shading is hardly visible on the most parts and colors look very dull, like you didn't press your pencils aganist the paper. I think you should try to make the colors a bit more vivid next time and practice your shading, so the drawing wouldn't look flat. Just don't be afraid to use your colors! Also, if you don't know where the shades should go, I suggest drawing a little sun in the corner of your drawing and then a little rays coming from it, it really helps. Though, from what I see, the placement of shadows seems to be fine. ^^

    Okay, enough about coloring, now about the lines and drawing itself. The character's anatomy seems pretty okay except the fact their heads are too big. Whitney's head looks pretty decent when it comes to size, but it is a bit weird, together with her neck. It kind of looks like it was going to fall off, maybe because it's tilted a bit weird. And I think her neck is a little bit too long.

    I also suggest to practice clothing folds a bit, mainly because Skyla's dress(Am I right about her name? Sorry, I am not very good at remembering characters' names ) looks flat, those folds don't look like folds at all, or just look like the material her dress was made from is very stiff. Maybe you should try drawing more of those folds? And remember, when material is soft (and I guess, a dress is) there is pretty much of those folds. You know, a nice way to draw skirts and dresses is to start with a wavy line as a bottom of it and then draw folds. I don't really know how to explain it.

    And, to add to the top of this, Elesa's hand looks a bit weird... though I am really bad at drawing hands myself, so I will refrain from commenting it.

    Okay, now for the good part! I think the composition is pretty nice (maybe except the fact that the upper left corner feels a bit empty and text doesn't look well on it in my opinion). I love how you made some characters smaller and others bigger, it looks pretty neat in my opinion. Also, I especially like how you drew the "main trio" of the picture, they look really well together! I think Lyra looks the best of all of them. I really like how you drew her face, clothes and hair, it looks very nice. And oh, her hairband, that little bow on it looks really, really cool. I like it very much. Also the bow on Skyla's dress. I must say you are really good at drawing bows! Plus, Cynthia looks cute, you did a good job on drawing her eye there. I must also say Elesa looks adorable and somehow I really like the way you drew her. Also, I like how Skyla and Lyra's hands look. (which I should congratulate you for, as drawing hands is really hard and you did a very good job there! ^^ ) And I almost forgot - I like the color sheme of this picture. The colors look great together and there isn't any colors that could disturb the viewer's eyes from the whole composition.

    Good luck in creating art!
    Last edited by vedil; 31st December 2011 at 9:03 AM.
    Looking for ANY legit Diancie! I have various things for trade. Please PM/VM if you have one.

    FC: 5284 2722 8575

    P o k e m o n A l p h a S a p p h i r e



        Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vedil View Post
    I decided to drop by and look at your drawings. I chose to analyse this one...


    It looks pretty nice, althrough there are a few mistakes. First of all, I think you should practice coloring a bit. The shading is hardly visible on the most parts and colors look very dull, like you didn't press your pencils aganist the paper. I think you should try to make the colors a bit more vivid next time and practice your shading, so the drawing wouldn't look flat. Just don't be afraid to use your colors! Also, if you don't know where the shades should go, I suggest drawing a little sun in the corner of your drawing and then a little rays coming from it, it really helps. Though, from what I see, the placement of shadows seems to be fine. ^^

    Okay, enough about coloring, now about the lines and drawing itself. The character's anatomy seems pretty okay except the fact their heads are too big. Whitney's head looks pretty decent when it comes to size, but it is a bit weird, together with her neck. It kind of looks like it was going to fall off, maybe because it's tilted a bit weird. And I think her neck is a little bit too long.

    I also suggest to practice clothing folds a bit, mainly because Skyla's dress(Am I right about her name? Sorry, I am not very good at remembering characters' names ) looks flat, those folds don't look like folds at all, or just look like the material her dress was made from is very stiff. Maybe you should try drawing more of those folds? And remember, when material is soft (and I guess, a dress is) there is pretty much of those folds. You know, a nice way to draw skirts and dresses is to start with a wavy line as a bottom of it and then draw folds. I don't really know how to explain it.

    And, to add to the top of this, Elesa's hand looks a bit weird... though I am really bad at drawing hands myself, so I will refrain from commenting it.

    Okay, now for the good part! I think the composition is pretty nice (maybe except the fact that the upper left corner feels a bit empty and text doesn't look well on it in my opinion). I love how you made some characters smaller and others bigger, it looks pretty neat in my opinion. Also, I especially like how you drew the "main trio" of the picture, they look really well together! I think Lyra looks the best of all of them. I really like how you drew her face, clothes and hair, it looks very nice. And oh, her hairband, that little bow on it looks really, really cool. I like it very much. Also the bow on Skyla's dress. I must say you are really good at drawing bows! Plus, Cynthia looks cute, you did a good job on drawing her eye there. I must also say Elesa looks adorable and somehow I really like the way you drew her. Also, I like how Skyla and Lyra's hands look. (which I should congratulate you for, as drawing hands is really hard and you did a very good job there! ^^ )

    Good luck in creating art!
    Thanks for teh tip!
    BTW, i did fully colour them proply, its just my scanner brightens the colours to rpevent scanning the wrinlky bits from the paper xD nya~

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    126

    Default

    My scanner does that too all the time, I must admit I hate it But you know, if you have Photoshop it's very easy to adjust it. Just play with "Levels" and it works like a charm - well, at least for me. If you don't have photoshop (but I guess you do) you can always get free GIMP.
    Looking for ANY legit Diancie! I have various things for trade. Please PM/VM if you have one.

    FC: 5284 2722 8575

    P o k e m o n A l p h a S a p p h i r e



        Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vedil View Post
    My scanner does that too all the time, I must admit I hate it But you know, if you have Photoshop it's very easy to adjust it. Just play with "Levels" and it works like a charm - well, at least for me. If you don't have photoshop (but I guess you do) you can always get free GIMP.
    Will those levels/curves work for Gimp? I dont have Photoshop xD
    We did learn that at school, Curves usually take off pencil marks, nya~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •