Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1614

Thread: Evan's Little Shop of Flawless Shinies (Re-opened!!)

Default dw females for you

Evan, I just got a dw female abra and a dw female spiritomb today. I really want to trade these to you. I know you don't have this in your shop right now but I was hoping you knew somebody who has one or can RNG one. I am looking for a Careful Abra with Drain Punch, Ice Punch and Shadow Sneak. Do you think you get get me one?
    Pokemon White FC: 4813 6426 7286
    Pokemon IGN: Pagong
    My Pokemon trade thread, check it out if you're looking for Dream World Females!: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12867430

Quote Originally Posted by pagongster55 View Post
    Evan, I just got a dw female abra and a dw female spiritomb today. I really want to trade these to you. I know you don't have this in your shop right now but I was hoping you knew somebody who has one or can RNG one. I am looking for a Careful Abra with Drain Punch, Ice Punch and Shadow Sneak. Do you think you get get me one?
    Hmm... Do u need a male one to pass down moves or something? Cos I don't know why u would want a careful Alakazam
    Anyway, we'll talk more tomorrow, I really need to get to bed

Default Oops

Quote Originally Posted by evan0913 View Post
    Hmm... Do u need a male one to pass down moves or something? Cos I don't know why u would want a careful Alakazam
    Anyway, we'll talk more tomorrow, I really need to get to bed
    Oops, I meant a RALTS with Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Shadow Sneak. I just got him confused with Abra. Ralts defiinitely for evolving into Gallade. I would trade both dw female abra and dw female spiritomb for the careful Ralts with those moves if you can get it.
    My Pokemon trade thread, check it out if you're looking for Dream World Females!: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12867430

No problems Dressa, sorry to have kept u waiting
    U did get the Bold one right? Cos I put them all together in a line and had no idea which is which...
    Yeah, i got the right one, thanks =P
    Black FC 4943 7510 6125
    Please visit my trade shop! ~

Oops, I meant a RALTS with Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Shadow Sneak. I just got him confused with Abra. Ralts defiinitely for evolving into Gallade. I would trade both dw female abra and dw female spiritomb for the careful Ralts with those moves if you can get it.
    Oh, I see, I'll see what I can do and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dressa View Post
    Yeah, i got the right one, thanks =P
    No worries, check back soon, there's going to be more updates

Hey Evan, just wanted to let you know that I got my pokemon cloned already. Just let me know when everything is done on your end.

Hi Dressa Sorry, that was yesterday when I replied, I have the female Mr.Mime (that's really disturbing...) already Got any of the others?

Hi EvilClone13 (love the name ), welcome! Okay, I do have one and its flawless. But I am not really interested in shinies (Unless they are flawless?), got any of the new dw females? I totally understand the GF situtation, very similar to mine... haha
    hey just saw your message ill go get one!

almost got it my pokeaccounts hard to remember ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    Hey Evan, just wanted to let you know that I got my pokemon cloned already. Just let me know when everything is done on your end.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilClone13 View Post
    almost got it my pokeaccounts hard to remember ^^"
    Okay I'll send u guys PMs

Default dw ralts and spiritomb

Evan, I also just wanted to let you know if that careful ralts with drain punch, ice punch, and shadow sneak is too hard to find (although you guys can pretty much do anything in Gen 4 right?), I wouldn't mind just picking 2 things out of your amazing shop, you always have crazy stuff. So yeah, just let me know. Oh and I won't be able to trade on Monday and Tuesday but I will be free today (Sunday) and then Wednesday night.

Evan, I also just wanted to let you know if that careful ralts with drain punch, ice punch, and shadow sneak is too hard to find (although you guys can pretty much do anything in Gen 4 right?), I wouldn't mind just picking 2 things out of your amazing shop, you always have crazy stuff. So yeah, just let me know. Oh and I won't be able to trade on Monday and Tuesday but I will be free today (Sunday) and then Wednesday night.
    We can do it, but the ralts will have to be evloved into gallade to learn drain punch and ice punch. But it will take a while, since Sky is busy with school stuff. Wed would be good I think. Also u were offering dw spiritomb and abra right?

offer
    Shiny flawless Miltank, Careful nature, Ability scrappy, knows cruse, Hammer Arm

want
    Timid Froslass, Snow Cloak, with Spikes and Trick

Click my Image to go to my Shop ^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    View them!!

Looking for Wifi Battle...PM me or Vm me...OU Battle =)
    My White FC(US) : 5372 2005 8050<<<---Use this for trade..black no long using...
    My Black FC(US): 1764 5034 7444

Quote Originally Posted by aaron11700 View Post
    offer
    Shiny flawless Miltank, Careful nature, Ability scrappy, knows cruse, Hammer Arm

want
    Timid Froslass, Snow Cloak, with Spikes and Trick
    Sorry man, we can do pretty much anything pre-gen 5. Mainly looking for 5th gen, DW and legendary pokes :P

We can do it, but the ralts will have to be evloved into gallade to learn drain punch and ice punch. But it will take a while, since Sky is busy with school stuff. Wed would be good I think. Also u were offering dw spiritomb and abra right?
    Sounds great. Yeah, I'm offering the spiritomb and abra. Just send me a vm when it's ready. Thanks for accomodating my request.

Sounds great. Yeah, I'm offering the spiritomb and abra. Just send me a vm when it's ready. Thanks for accomodating my request.
    That's okay man, but I can't guarantee when I'll have it. Anyway, I'll VM u

UPDATE:

Modest Heatran (Lv. 50, Has alittle exp but EVs erased), 31/31/30/30/31/31 (HP Grass), with Fire Blast, Earth Power, Stealth Rock and Dragon Pulse.

Gamestp Timid Deoxys (Lv.50 UT, Not Shiny), with Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defence and ExtremeSpeed. Cherish Ball with Classic Ribbon

PokemonTrader's Naive Magby, Flame Body, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), with Cross Chop Semi-Redis

PokemonTrader's Calm Roselia, Natural Cure, 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), with Spikes. Semi-Redis

Timid Ducklett, Keen Eye, 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground), with Hurrican, Ice Beam, Scald and Hidden Power.

Kaphotic's Timid Thundurus (Lv.40, has a little experience but EVs erased), 31/18/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), Master Ball.

PokemonTrader's Sassy Murkrow, Prankster (DW), with Perish Song, Feather Dance and Roost Semi-Redis

Trade complete
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 3rd October 2011 at 4:14 PM.

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Default number giveaway

Is this just ANY number or is it between certain ones? You guys may not be giving anything away if it's just ANY number (negatives and positives too?). Just wanted to ask for a little clarification.

Is this just ANY number or is it between certain ones? You guys may not be giving anything away if it's just ANY number (negatives and positives too?). Just wanted to ask for a little clarification.
    I need to check with NoToRiousBrawl, he is giving them away, just using my thread

UPDATE:

Relaxed Lileep, Storm Drain (DW), 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), with Curse, Mirror Coat, Recover and Stealth Rock.

Adamant Anorith, Swift Swim (DW), with Cross Poison.

Modest Rotom, 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)

i sorta have the celebi u have in ur want list it has the right nature and hp fire but its without earth power and nasty plot would u still be interested in it, also its jap and non shiny lvl100 celebi bold 31/30/31/30/31/30 evs 252 HP/222 DEF/36 SPE

i also have a non shiny m axew adamant moldbreaker 30/31/31/XX/31/31 ut let me know if your interested

Here's my card.

3DS FC 4785 4748 7584 PS Name j0k3r5

Naive Mienfoo, Regenerator, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), with U-Turn, Stone Edge and Hidden Power.
    May I have the it with the pokemons below?
    HGSS shiny Psyduck
    HGSS shiny 3V pineco
    nearly flawless Blissey with egg move(counter):Natural Cure BOLD 31HP 31D 29SA 30SD 31SP
    Forretress Relaxed 31hp 31A 31D 28SD 1SP
    WIN2011 Shiny Raikou and Suicune
    Shiny flawless yanma Modest (Compoundeyes)

Quote Originally Posted by JOKERS_WILD View Post
    i sorta have the celebi u have in ur want list it has the right nature and hp fire but its without earth power and nasty plot would u still be interested in it, also its jap and non shiny lvl100 celebi bold 31/30/31/30/31/30 evs 252 HP/222 DEF/36 SPE

i also have a non shiny m axew adamant moldbreaker 30/31/31/XX/31/31 ut let me know if your interested
    Hi
    Yeah I am interested in the Celebi if it is reditributable. What would u like?
    Can I also get the OT/ID?

Quote Originally Posted by tommytcm View Post
    May I have the it with the pokemons below?
    HGSS shiny Psyduck
    HGSS shiny 3V pineco
    nearly flawless Blissey with egg move(counter):Natural Cure BOLD 31HP 31D 29SA 30SD 31SP
    Forretress Relaxed 31hp 31A 31D 28SD 1SP
    WIN2011 Shiny Raikou and Suicune
    Shiny flawless yanma Modest (Compoundeyes)
    Hm... maybe the Blissey, but is it EV trained? And can I have the OT/ID?

Hi
    Yeah I am interested in the Celebi if it is reditributable. What would u like?
    Can I also get the OT/ID?

Hm... maybe the Blissey, but is it EV trained? And can I have the OT/ID?
    It is trained with 252HP 252D 6SD, and there is another one which is a Lv1 Chansey with 100HP and 100D raised by medicine. And the OT is "LUNA",ID is:33956.If you want, I can erase the EVs
    Last edited by tommytcm; 3rd October 2011 at 1:03 PM.

the ot is in japanese so i cant read it but its highlighted in red

the id# is 07100

yes its redistribuable and id like Amerifunk's Timid Roselia

Here's my card.

3DS FC 4785 4748 7584 PS Name j0k3r5

Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast