Espeon (M) @ Light Clay
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Psychic
    - Reflect
    - Light Screen
    - Wish
    Espeon starts us off with dual screens and wish for support. Psychic is there so im not taunt bait

Haxorus (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Mold Breaker
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Taunt
    What a monster this guy is he gets +2 under screens and its prolly a gg

Zuruzukin (Scrafty) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Moxie
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Crunch
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Ice Punch
    Star of the team,oh boy if he gets more than 2 dd's its say good night buddy. Moxie raises his attack after he knocks out a pokemon,the other moves are 4 coverage.

Volcarona (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Flame Body
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Fiery Dance
    - Quiver Dance
    - Bug Buzz
    - Hidden Power [Ground]
    One of the best OU pokemon paired with screens is deadly.

Scizor (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Bullet Punch
    - Bug Bite
    - Swords Dance
    - Roost

Oh brother, I can feel u sweating already, get him a Swords dance and this guy is off to the races...

Omastar (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Shell Smash
    - Hidden Power [Grass]

Under screens? Omastar? wat? Coverage is like cheese and ketchup on a hotdog.

before looking over my team please consider that this is a OU team and im here to show you it. I will not be making any major changes unless ya'll convince me.

changes in bold
    Last edited by Fabolous; 26th August 2011 at 7:40 PM.

So if you don't wanna make major changes, what's the point of a RMT? Your team looks fine though, treehouse isn't the most prestigious place to ladder. Saying it was on smogon would be better but then you might not do as well. However, your team is based on espeon staying alive long enough to pu up both screens. Then you set up one of the five pokes and sweep. It's a good idea but if the enemy is, you know, smart, theyll use the team preview, send out their scizor or whatever and pursuit espeon to death. So you need to really predict well. Anyways, lefties on haxorus is pointless as it's defense is bad. Volcarona is in the same boat there, so you might as well use LO or drop them. You should also think about a LO on omastar and actually, you could use a lum berry on haxorus since it has outrage. Last thing is that scrafty can use drain punch for the Hp heal. That is all I have to say. There have been a lot of these moderately arrogant team posts lately. Pretty weird.

Credits to bug pro for the banner

White FC: 2537-3909-0772

lol you may as well just swap Scrafty with Latios so you have exactly Somalia's team rather than a near exact copy...

@Mayu thanks for the rate i'll try those!

@epic_eevee whos somalia?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=42416

he had pretty much this exact team as his laddering team for a while, lol

before he went crazy and got himself banned

bump

10char

Mold breaker over haxorus and trick leads ruin your dual screens and you can get better coverage with many other pokes than omastar as his ability is a waste and he's got a 4x weakness. Use sheer force nidoking timid or modest

Thanks I'll try it out

FIVE pokemon to set up behind screens?! I mean, if it works then great. Espeon isn't going to last long enough to set up screens more than once, twice if it's a really bad opponent. Having five different pokemon who's job is to set up and sweep behind them seems incredibly disproportionate and it doesn't help that none of them are incredibly bulky either. I'd pick the three (or even just two) that help you sweep the most and replace the rest of your sweepers with other pokemon to help them sweep/keep you from getting swept. You don't have anything to get you out of trouble should your opponent get to even +1. Heck, you can't do anything more than pray to win the speed tie against a Choice Band Haxorus and he can OHKO everyone but Scizor with just Outrage, and Scizor is still an easy 2KO. Faster threats are even worse. I really think you should try to add at least one bulky pokemon like Skarmory, Ferrothorn, or Bronzong (you could go for another dual screens set with Bronzong) and a revenge killer like Scarf Latios, Landorus, or Terrakion. But like I said, if it works, great.

EDIT: and definitely try out Mold Breaker. Much more reliable and Bronzong won't slow you down anymore.
    Last edited by cartert4219; 26th August 2011 at 7:12 PM.
    FC: 0433 0011 8514

Looking for:
    • Blissey w/Wish
    • Jolly/Careful Jirachi w/Body Slam

To Offer:
    I RNG so if you have one of these things, PM me and I can send you a list of what I have or you can request a Breeding/Capture Project.

I was thinking about using a dual screen bronzong and a scarf landorus but I never really came around to it lol

I think it would help you out. If you want to build this team around sweepers setting up behind screens, I think you either need two pokemon running them or at least someone bulkier than espeon. Metagross, Kingdra, Bronzong, and Magnezone are all good choices. Magnezone would pair well with Mold Breaker Haxorus if you keep him. Skarmory and Ferrothorn are the only steels that stop/slow down Haxorus and Magnezone handles them both easily with Thunderbolt/HPFire leaving you're other two slots open for screens. Bronzong will help you more against sand since it stops Excadrill and Landorus cold. Kingdra and Metagross can still function in an offensive capacity. It really depends on what sweepers you take out and what role you want your screener to fill. If you go with Magnezone I would defintely add Scarf Latios though since he will be able to take advantage of the MIA steel types too.

Looking for:
    • Blissey w/Wish

To Offer:
    I RNG so if you have one of these things, PM me and I can send you a list of what I have or you can request a Breeding/Capture Project.

hmm, HO is using on one side of the playing field, change volc to an offensive power house like Ape and change Omastar to that rock turtle thing. Cus after you kill your opponent's only physical wall, it's game.

edit: i believe trick gets bounced back.. i dont remmeber.

edit2: multi scale dnite can hit hard.

edit3: have you ever tried using Bulk Up Tornadus?
    Last edited by Jets; 26th August 2011 at 8:13 PM.

Spoiler:- Achieved:

No I haven't tried those yet and I might,but I want to have a mix of special and physical so skarmbliss or jellythorn doesn't **** me over

Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    No I haven't tried those yet and I might,but I want to have a mix of special and physical so skarmbliss or jellythorn doesn't **** me over
    i would be more scared of jellitran.

For Haxorus put Rock Slide over Taunt it will help
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
    on hiatus

I was going to suggest you replace Taunt with Brick Break myself but before i do, I'd like to know how you use taunt on him. Is it primarily for pokemon like Ferrothorn and Skarmory or something else?

Looking for:
    • Blissey w/Wish

To Offer:

Haxorus is for stall breaking pokemon like blissey and other status inducers,I'll never stay in on ferrothorn or skamory when Volcarona is still alive.

Haxorus is for stall breaking pokemon like blissey and other status inducers,I'll never stay in on ferrothorn or skamory when Volcarona is still alive.
    that hax set is just like gyara's taunt+DD set but with more power and less coverage.

Exactly how I use it

Exactly how I use it
    but once his other sweepers take out the pokes that can resist the dragon and ground combo (iirc) then hax can easily sweep.

Hm, then I wouldn't suggest you change it then. :P
    I would just figured that most walls like Blissey would gtfo when Hax is in. But I can see it handling others like Dusclops beautifully. Nice set.

Looking for:
    • Blissey w/Wish

To Offer: