Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: BW062: Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus PART TWO

Default BW062: Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus PART TWO

UPDATE: We now have info on more upcoming episodes thanks to an extended preview. Some shots of the new episodes from the preview are below!

-------
    Thanks to some Bandai projector toys, we can confirm the Kami Trio will be in the anime this winter, probably in December. The page from Bandai's gachapon catalouge states under the trio, "Gachapon first appearance! Linked to the TV Series! Lineup of major-attention Pokemon with huge activity this winter!"

Please notice that the other Pokemon shown (the snakes and birds) have all appeared as gachapon before, so it would seem it is specifically referring to the trio!

My guess of December is based on Tomy MC Figures of the trio coming out on December 17th!

Tomy MC preorders:
    Amazon.co.jp Landorus
    Amazon.co.jp Thundurus
    Amazon.co.jp Tornadus

Very exciting?!?!?! Yeah!
    Last edited by sunyshore.com; 23rd September 2011 at 8:46 PM.

Awesome, so whose Tsutaaja/Janobii and Hatoobou are evolving?

Nice, Kami trio this winter in BW anime?~?!?!

Excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Awesome, so whose Tsutaaja/Janobii and Hatoobou are evolving?

Nice, Kami trio this winter in BW anime?~?!?!

Excited!!!
    Trip will likely have Janobii as I see him intensively training after his loss to Dento. Hatoobou could go either way. Or both could just be no ones.

I wonder where we'll be in the series city-wise when they debut.

Don't jump to conclusions about Ash's Pokemon. Snivy hasn't even evolved once yet, it won't twice by winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Trip will likely have Janobii as I see him intensively training after his loss to Dento. Hatoobou could go either way. Or both could just be no ones.

I wonder where we'll be in the series city-wise when they debut.
    He already has Janobii, lol.

City-wise to encounter Kami trio members?

Fukiyose city/GYm #6, I hypothesize...

Well, i hope tranquil gets some screen time and battle. (but not evolve, as the only battles it had were snivy, frillish and venipede)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Thanks pikapika677 for the VSMugshotScenes. Thnx Dragonitor for BigTeamPoses.

He already has Janobii, lol.

City-wise to encounter Kami trio members?

Fukiyose city/GYm #6, I hypothesize...
    Lol, I meant Jalorda. I could easily see Shooti with one by then.

But, yeah I guess they could be on their way to the gym, or he might already have the badge.

I wonder if TR will be involved with the whole trio business?

(not to be mean or offensive) but i hope japan doesn't have a tornado/thunder storm/earthquake to cancel it.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Thanks pikapika677 for the VSMugshotScenes. Thnx Dragonitor for BigTeamPoses.

Quote Originally Posted by FearowLucarioEspion View Post
    (not to be mean or offensive) but i hope japan doesn't have a tornado/thunder storm/earthquake to cancel it.
    why does this seem to be a trendy thing to say on every post now?

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    why does this seem to be a trendy thing to say on every post now?
    Because we're made how the last thing that we were really looking forward to got cancelled

Lol, I meant Jalorda. I could easily see Shooti with one by then.

But, yeah I guess they could be on their way to the gym, or he might already have the badge.

I wonder if TR will be involved with the whole trio business?
    Yeah as they appear a little outside of Fukiyose when you first meet the 2 roaming Kami.

Quote Originally Posted by FearowLucarioEspion View Post
    I sure hope not, if that happens, that would suck on many levels, both for Japan and for the pokemon fandom.

If the Tohoku-EQ happened before the BLeach arrancar War, they'd have to had made big changes, as it involved a city being destroyed and battered.

Cool.

So that probably means Ash is gonna get 3 badges in the next 5 months? That seems really quick, but makes up for the 20 something episode gap we just had.

And 2 badges in probably 2 months. Who said BW was slowing down, now?

Sounds like a good time. Between the 5th and 6th gym seems like a good guess.

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Because we're made how the last thing that we were really looking forward to got cancelled
    They really trolled us too with that extended preview with the Choroneko evo- Hyper Beaming a building and the big shockwave in Hiun city and the possible "N", the one plasma who said " we must keep them(TR) from obtaining the power belonging to the hero"

If this pans out, perhaps an extended preview of the Kami-arc/Eps(I hope at least 2 eps) will roll out by October<3

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Cool.

So that probably means Ash is gonna get 3 badges in the next 5 months? That seems really quick, but makes up for the 20 something episode gap we just had.

Absolutely for picking up the pace. Kamitsure, Yakon, and Fuurou, here Ash comes!!!!

About Fracking time. Perhaps the series will pick up the pace when they appear

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Cool.

How does that imply Ash will get 3 badges in the next 4 months? I wouldn't be surprised if this happened inbetween Nimbasa & Driftveil.

I will seriously pawnch anyone who decides to mention captures and/or N.@___@
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I hope each of the main trio gets one of the Kamis!

I wonder if this is a potential hint at the next movie?...

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    How does that imply Ash will get 3 badges in the next 4 months? I wouldn't be surprised if this happened inbetween Nimbasa & Driftveil.
    It's just speculation. We're just going off the idea that the Trio is mentioned around the time of the 6th Gym. Anime =/= games, but it's something to think about.

I suspect it'll be between Driftveil, and Fukiyose since I don't see Ash getting 3 badges in 4 months. That seems...really fast, considering we'll probably just be in the 60's episode wise.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 25th August 2011 at 7:59 AM.

It's just speculation. We're just going off the idea that the Trio is mentioned around the time of the 6th Gym. Anime =/= games, but it's something to think about.

I suspect it'll be between Driftveil, and Fukiyose since I don't see Ash getting 3 badges in 4 months. That seems...really fast.
    Hey, it's possible.

Before this extended pause, Ash was racking up those badges quick, he got 3 badges in the span of ep5-ep25 =20 eps (about 4-5 months).

I'm thinking Ash will be linked to, not capture, Thundurus, as he had a lake spirit associated with him as well.

Hey, it's possible.

Before this extended pause, Ash was racking up those badges quick, he got 3 badges in the span of ep5-ep25 =20 eps (about 4-5 months).

I'm thinking Ash will be linked to, not capture, Thundurus, as he had a lake spirit associated with him as well.
    Yeah, that's true. I wouldn't be too surprised either way honestly. It really depends on how long Best Wishes is going to run for. I could see him rack up the next 3 badges quickly, and their be a long gap for the next two gyms.

I don't know if they'll do that whole association thing again. I suppose it's possible, but I see the Trio being a part of the TR plan or something. Hopefully they will be handled better than that crap Cresselia/Drakrai episode.

LOL @ people thinking Ash will be at the 6th Gym in 2 months.

Legendaries appearing will have no impact where Ash is. While he will surely have at least 4 badges as we've arrived in Nimbasa, he'll probably only have 5 badges if we're lucky.

Hmm...yeah. I doubt they'll do this again, but I can see Iris being Landorus and Cilan being Tornadus

I wonder what sort of episode they'll be appearing in? Hope it's more then a single one.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    LOL @ people thinking Ash will be at the 6th Gym in 2 months.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. (Well I could've, but, meh`).

Nice to see the Kami Trio appearing, I only like the blue one, Thundurus I think, but yeah, can't wait to see that one.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

This is cool.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast