Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Purrloin: Sweet or Sneaky? (705)

This is an old episode, but I'll post some of my opinions here. (My first post- I'm going to cry)

First off- Cilan's scared of Purrloin. What happened to him? He was trembling when he was remembering, and he refused to say a thing. I hope it isn't as stupid as the whole Dee-Dee- Disaster! That was fairly strange.

Secondly- Male and male and...MALE?! I was laughing my head off, but i still find it downright stupid of Meowth and Oshawott to love a guy! At least Zorua was a girl!

A few strange points, but a good episode all the same. Not to mention the movie came out on the same day!

I really wanted to know how did Cilan get his fear for Purrloin,and how can purrloin be a male,honestly i also coudn't tell it a part,no one can.They really added a twist at the ending and i thought that it was hilarious.8/10.
    Currently Seeking:Events And Shinies I dont have,DW
    Females.

Willing To Offer:Events that I have,Shinies that I have,likeSatoshi's Reshiram,NOK Rayquaza,
    Shiny Groudon and many more.

Feel free to PM Me asking what I have,or What you are looking for.

CaptainGarchomp

It was nice for Cilan to be afraid of a Dark Pokemon and not a cutesy or girly looking Pokemon.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    It was nice for Cilan to be afraid of a Dark Pokemon and not a cutesy or girly looking Pokemon.
    And hopefully, he isn't afraid of it for a dumb reason.

I don't care. As long as it's not a pinkish or cute Pokemon is fine with me.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I'm shocked the ending made it past the censors. There is no doubt in my mind 4Kids would of cut the end out or skipped the ep all together. I found it hilarious
    Ever since Total Drama Action aired practically uncensored way back when, nothing surprises me on Cartoon Network anymore

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Training for my gym battle with Clemont after swapping out a few of my pokémon
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

When the purrloin trainer said that the purrloin is a boy, I was shocked and it knocked me for a loop. I want to know why Cilan is afraid of purrloin. If the writers has the fear like the dee dee fear of pluse and minun, it would be silly. It does give a change of fears to the characters
    May: Tentacruel
    Misty: gradyos
    Dawn: pluse and minun
    Cilan: purrloin

My theory
    Cilan getting tricked by a purrloin and ended up lost in the woods in Straition City when he was a younger trainer

How does purrloin seem lik a girl but its a male??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by usernames; 5th March 2012 at 8:01 PM.

it was a damn trick about mowth being fired watch crisis from the underground up

they were funny when the litwick were trying to kill everyone in the stupid building

LOVED this episode. Loved it, loved it, loved it. It's definitely different from all the other times Meowth has fallen in love with a cat pokemon. It's a tossup whether this episode or "Unfair Weather Friends", which had the same kind of twist, did it better, but who cares, it was still a great twist. I liked Meowth and Oshawott competing for purrloin's affections, too, it was so funny.

10/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

This episode was good. I wonder how Cilan got his fear for Purrloin, I think his fear is quite similar to Dawn's fear of Plusle and Minun. I'm glad the Purrloin reunited with his trainer. The twist at the ending was shocking! Purrloin seemed a girl, but it turned out to be a male. It's hilarious that Oshawott and Mewoth mistaken a female male Purrloin for a female one and fell in love with it. XD
    Their reactions were priceless at the end.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 16th July 2013 at 8:39 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567