Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: June Plot Discussion

Default June Plot Discussion

April Fools. Or it would be if the 1st was on a Tuesday.

But since it was on a Wednesday, we had to wait until today for the new Pokespe ORAS chapter.

http://club.shogakukan.co.jp

It's them! They're back!
    Last edited by lolipiece; 6th April 2015 at 4:07 PM.

Team Aqua and Blaise appear.

This round explicitly say, ORAS after RS(E) three years. (I think this meant they went to the island investigate Pokemon three years ago, since the birthday party must be four years ago?)

Mr. Stone will take them to go to Sea Mauville.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 6th April 2015 at 4:55 PM.

All I see is some flashback
    So the evil teams are returning huh?
    Edit: Nope, just Amber and Blaise. Nice to see Gorebyss get another cameo

Oh wait, Gurk and Diancie are mentioned too
    Last edited by shawn_o1; 6th April 2015 at 4:29 PM.

yayyyyyyy Team Aqua and Magma!! Blaise cant stop being the villain character XD
    still waiting for Archie and Maxie...
    My Top Favorite Pokemon

Wow, that was quite unexpected! Manga-only characters Shizuku (Aqua-dan) and Hokage (Magma-dan) made return. Guess they will join force together.

Sweet, Aqua/Magma are back. I wonder if they will attempt to revive their leaders from the grave?

Is Amber his official Name? Or was he given a name in the Viz version?

Still...glad to see that the OCs of Hoenn Adventures are back!
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

team aqua/magma are back!! interisting plot twist.
    I hope that kusaka don't revive maxie or archie.

a question shelly ad the other guy I don't remeber they are dead? o something? I don't remeber that they appered in the rs final chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayate_yorozuya View Post
    team aqua/magma are back!! interisting plot twist.
    I hope that kusaka don't revive maxie or archie.

a question shelly ad the other guy I don't remeber they are dead? o something? I don't remeber that they appered in the rs final chapter.
    No, they were just illusions. Amber figured it out as soon as he sweated

Quote Originally Posted by shawn_o1 View Post
    No, they were just illusions. Amber figured it out as soon as he sweated
    ohhh ok thank. I think that amber and the other guy are going to revenge their bosses with new members and another war maybe XD

Didn't expect Amber and Blaise to show up again. Amber looks like he's wearing the Fisherman clothes from the games.

Why, exactly, would Amber try to avenge his boss?

I seem to remember him betraying Archie after he left Amber and Tabitha for dead in the submarine.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Didn't expect Amber and Blaise to show up again. Amber looks like he's wearing the Fisherman clothes from the games.
    He is. Blaise is wearing the Kindler outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Why, exactly, would Amber try to avenge his boss?

I seem to remember him betraying Archie after he left Amber and Tabitha for dead in the submarine.

He is. Blaise is wearing the Kindler outfit.
    I was wondering what Blaise was wearing. The difference is the apron is missing.

How is gorebyss able to float outside of water? :/

I hope that Shelly only appearing as an illusion doesn't rule out her return. She was my favorite Aqua admin. It would be nice if Tabitha and Courtney appeared again as allies

So Ruby and Sapphire travelled together through Sinnoh and Unova? That's so cute! Speaking of Ruby, it looks like he and Emerald had a secret meeting with Steven, wonder how Sapphire would react if she found out they were hiding that from her? She probably won't be too happy, especially at Ruby. And that last page; though I was semi-expecting Matt to be the one attacking the Space Center, I guess it makes sense for the Adventures-exclusive admins to be behind it.

ORAS chapter's main focus is on the Delta Episode storyline, there will hardly be any space for actual Magma/Aqua

ORAS chapter's main focus is on the Delta Episode storyline, there will hardly be any space for actual Magma/Aqua
    Magma/Aqua were important in episode Delta as well. I imagine they will be important in this arc as well, even if they won't be the primary threat

Just checked, in the games it's Courtney and Matt who the player battles, while Tabitha and Shelly remain with their respective bosses who are beaten by Zinnia. Due to the Pokespe plot involving Magma/Aqua in RS/Emerald I can see why Kusaka's trying not to bring back Maxie and Archie

Just checked, in the games it's Courtney and Matt who the player battles, while Tabitha and Shelly remain with their respective bosses who are beaten by Zinnia. Due to the Pokespe plot involving Magma/Aqua in RS/Emerald I can see why Kusaka's trying not to bring back Maxie and Archie
    We don't even if if Kusaka will try to bring them back yet. Magma/Aqua were just introduced in this chapter. For all we know, we may not see the leaders until the middle once both teams have regrouped

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    How is gorebyss able to float outside of water? :/
    Sheer willpower.

Because if it couldn't, it'd be useless out of water. Other Water-types have done it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeplayer150 View Post
    So Ruby and Sapphire travelled together through Sinnoh and Unova? That's so cute!
    I think those are just the other islands that contain other Pokemon from other regions in ORAS.

We don't know that. There's still the problem of Primal Groudon and Kyogre and maybe Hoops.

There's still nine days before the meteor hits. They have plenty of time to do something.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 7th April 2015 at 3:22 AM.

A brief translation of this month's ORAS

At the Sky Pillar, Ruby sets up a fire to cook his meal, and Latios is somewhat taken aback by his behaviour, although he has already heard about it from Emerald. Ruby has a flashback of the joint birthday celebration the two families had 3 years ago, right after he conquered all the contests. He agreed to help Sapphire collect wild Pokemon distribution data for Birch afterwards, but their task was somewhat thwarted by the Emerald events. After the Battle Frontier incident, they resumed this mission (although Ruby was shown being a bit negotiative at that point, thus ticking off Sapphire). The two ended up travelling across Hoenn, basically visiting the Mirage Spots which are in ORAS. However, Ruby points out that in 9 days, such happy times may come to an end. He has another flashback of the day Steven approached him and Emerald, talking about the impending meteor and their need to rely on Mega Evolution. Emerald seemed skeptical about Steven's claim, but Ruby simply accepted it. He made Steven promise him not to tell Sapphire about the truth and simply said it was a bunch of bad guys meaning harm to Devon only (Sapphire was out collecting wild Pokemon data when Steven approached them). Steven agreed, and Ruby accepted the mission (this explains why Emerald 'knows' more than Sapphire does in the previous chapter).

Ruby tells Latios that he was skeptical at first as well, but after confirming it with Zinnia, he has no choice but to believe it. Meanwhile, Zinnia recalls her encounter with Ruby, amused by his strength and cleverness. She wonders who carved the keystones and placed them into the Mega Bangles however, and thinks it is another nasty technique of Devon. She serious face scares Aster, and she apologizes for it, and vows to carry out the mission passed down by her ancestors, to secure the planet by lending Rayquaza's help.

At Dewford, Sapphire and Emerald have Mega Evolved Blaziken and Sceptile, but are shocked to see them revert afterwards. Steven explains all about Mega Evolution to them (although Sapphire and Emerald have trouble with the technical terms and think it is the Mega-nite embedded in the Key Bangle). Sapphire wants to tutor Ruby on Mega Evolution herself, and asks Steven about their opponents. Steven shows them a warning letter to Devon from the Draconids, who threatened them harm if the corporation doesn't stop using the Infinite Energy right away. Steven explains that the Draconids are a powerful clan who seldom stood in the frontline in historical events, but were nevertheless formidable opponents. Joseph Stone and co. appear, and tell everyone to board the ship. Steven protests that Ultima still needs to see the Dex Holders wield the ultimate attacks with the Mega starters, but Joseph Stone (using quite a stern tone) says it is not safe in Dewford (due to the trend thing?) and suggests they go to Sea Mauville instead, a facility abandoned more than 10 years ago (I guess Sea Mauville and the Abandoned Ship are two separate locations in PKSP).

Meanwhile, at the Team Aqua former HQ, Amber (wearing fisherman's clothes) reminisces about the good old times, but wonders why he keeps coming back even though his comrades remain missing and he has technically betrayed his boss in the RS saga (by giving info to Winona about Cozmo's location). He suddenly sees Shelly and Matt, but realizes that it is an illusion by a guy he knows well. Indeed, Blaise shows himself (in Kindler clothes), and proposes that they work together since he is also seeking a friend to battle along with.

====================

Quite an interesting chapter. Joseph Stone's behaviour in this chapter makes me feel that we could grow to hate him at some point (his exact words to steven and the kids were: I won't say it twice. Get on board now). Ruby's ?overtly protective behaviour to shield Sapphire from the truth seems a little unnecessary, since it is a global crisis afterall. Hope this plays out to something interesting.

We've seen Swampert, Gardevoir, Milotic and Castform (sort of) for Ruby; Blaziken, Gallade, Donphan and Wailord for Sapphire; and Sceptile and Sudowoodo only for Emerald. I wonder if there will be other changes to their team. Technically, Delcatty and Mightyena did not appear in Emerald either, neither did Relicanth. I suppose Aggron will stay since it is a potential Mega pokemon? I wonder if they are going to give Emerald some other Pokemon capable of Mega Evolution.

Edit: Just had another thought. I'm not sure if Amber or Blaise knows where Archie and Maxie could be (some supposed ?alternate dimension since Archie disappeared into it in Emerald). Maybe they will try to snatch the Infinite Energy to try to gain access to this dimension and get their leaders back.

Btw, my formal copy of My First Big Special RS vol.4 arrived, and there are some extra pages to the prologue apparently. The first page has this dialogue:
    'Where there are Endings, there are also Beginnings. The origin of life began in the sea, and moved to the land. Lives that have ended became earth and returned to the land. The sea and the land are always connected, just like this seashore... (Dewford)'.

The 'Endings' was from the Japanese name of Desolate Land (The Ending Land) and 'Beginnings' was from the Japanese name of Primordial Sea (The Beginning Sea).

Coronis~
    Last edited by Coronis; 7th April 2015 at 3:42 AM.

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Thanks again. Apparently there's something happening on Pokespe's 19th anniversary next year according to the site? What's up with that?

If Ruby decides to protect Sapphire by sealing her in a can yet again, that would suck. I think Sapphire would find out what's really happening. She could interrogate Emerald and get him to spill his guts.
    Looking for that ONE Pokemon that you've always wanted but just couldn't get one because of the high costs?
    Visit my shop and make a request! It'll only cost you Rare Candies and PP Ups (or PP Max). PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

Battle Format: Rotation

TEF League Triple Battle Frontier Brain

Image credits to: FairyWitch

Gym and Frontier Status: Open

i don't know why ruby is hiding the truth, soon or later sapphire will know and she won't be happy -_-
    thnaks for the review coronis

I didn't even remember Amber at first, but I'm glad to see that Team Aqua will get some representation in the ORAS chapter.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast