Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Special ORAS chapter speculation thread - ORAS chapter confirmed!

Default Pokémon Special ORAS chapter speculation thread - ORAS chapter confirmed!

HOENN CONFIRMED!!!!!!

So, what about the manga? Thoughts? Ideas?

For PokéSpe, I think Ruby and Sapphire should get married in this arc. Maybe the final scene could even be the birth of their child(ren), who could even be twins named Alpha and Omega.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Way to go!! Hoenn! I am so psyched! what does this omega and alpha mean though? We will find out!

Inb4 XY Special gets ridiculously rushed trying to cram the initial arc into one year rather than two...

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I wonder if sapphire will find out that ruby was lying about forgetting about the things that happened before they stopped team aqua and magma
    I have claimed

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Inb4 XY Special gets ridiculously rushed trying to cram the initial arc into one year rather than two...
    Basically that's what will happen. We still don't even have BW2 yet. It's going to be a stressed out year. I hope Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire arcs are better then that rushed mess HGSS. I don't expect it to be long. Remake arcs never are.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

maybe its not a remake so i think and hope the alpha and omega arc will long enough at least 4-5 volume
    i kind alike the idea that ruby and sapphire married and have twin alpha and omega lol even that wont unlikely happen at least we got the new main character like bw2
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

I have to say, I'm pretty excited for both the games and a chance to see Sapphire, Ruby, and hopefully Emerald in Pokemon Special! I literally can't stop smiling and I'm in class right now. xD
    Anyways! I hope they don't change the game protagonists too much because PokeSpe has invested a lot in Ruby and Sapphire's characters altogether. Either way, I'm just excited! <3

Image by なべのふた
    This is all I need to feel safe and warm
    When we're together, that's all that matters

We're actually going to see Ruby and Sapphire again? Great. The Ruby and Sapphire arc is my favorite arc in the series and I can't wait to visit Hoenn again. Though I hope that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be like the Firered and Leafgreen arc rather than the Heartgold and Soulsilver one.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    We're actually going to see Ruby and Sapphire again? Great. The Ruby and Sapphire arc is my favorite arc in the series and I can't wait to visit Hoenn again. Though I hope that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be like the Firered and Leafgreen arc rather than the Heartgold and Soulsilver one.
    I agree. As much as I love the Johto trio, I'm hoping the ORAS is much more developed.

Image by なべのふた

Oh, wonderful. A revisit to some of my least favorite characters in the series. All bias aside, I'm quite interested to see what'll happen with this arc. I do hope XY isn't rushed as all hell so that Kusaka can get to OR/AS, because XY is shaping up to be quite nice.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

I just found out! We're going to see Ruby and Sapphire again. I hope to see Emerald again and I hope he is more likeable now cuz he wasn't an interesting character for almost the entire emerald arc. But most of all I want more Wally, a lot more Wally actually.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!
    Get yours from

So, since there is a chance that Team Magma and Aqua will return for the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire chapter, do you guys think that Kusaka will bring back Maxie and Archie from the grave?

When would this even take place? If it's in XY time then the Hoenn Dexholders might be adults right? If they pull a HGSS and it happens like around that time like HGSS did, then well it could work...then again we don't know XY's timeline. I'm not expecting the Hoenn Dexholders to meet the XY one's either. I guess HGSS just killed that whole thing.

Loved the Ruby and Sapphire Manga so i am glad we are going to see it return..Ruby is the second best main protag behind Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    When would this even take place? If it's in XY time then the Hoenn Dexholders might be adults right? If they pull a HGSS and it happens like around that time like HGSS did, then well it could work...then again we don't know XY's timeline. I'm not expecting the Hoenn Dexholders to meet the XY one's either. I guess HGSS just killed that whole thing.
    There most likely going to do what HGSS did and have it be a prequel chapter. It could work if it takes place a year or two before the Diamond and Pearl chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    There most likely going to do what HGSS did and have it be a prequel chapter. It could work if it takes place a year or two before the Diamond and Pearl chapter.
    If ORAS, wow that's going to take some time getting use too, takes place before DP does as well, then DP and beyond really will be the future starting of Dexholders.

My greatest fear come alive.

I'm both frigging excited and as many have said, very much afraid of what will happen to the XY arc of PokéSpe.

IHARA THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!!

40-50 chapters would be more than enough though. Because BW and even Sinnoh was waay to long. And HGSS and BW2 suffered from it. So please keep it short.

And oh my gosh we can see an 18 years old Emerald guys!!! XD
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

HGSS was a bad arc in general. Nothing was going to make that arc good, at least for me. BW2 didn't start in the magazines even after the games came out, right? I applaud them for continuing BW on not just ditching it right away. And while I don't think HGSS would have been a good arc regardless, we still don't know how long BW2 will be. So we can't say it suffered yet. It's just not in volume format yet. But we don't know if the story will be rushed.

RS was pretty long too. It's shorter then DP and I guess what BW was, but still pretty lengthy. DP is only one volume longer then RS and FRLG turned out fine. So BW2 could still turn out okay.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH....

Pokespe really needs a third magazine now.

At least we won't have to worry about Z next year?

^ Your Sig image equal win. XD

And yeah, PokeSpe needs another magazine to keep up with all these new arcs now! I just hope Kusaka and Yamamoto don't get stressed out. Lol

Image by なべのふた

I wonder if we'll know the full truth behind Sird, Deoxys, Archie and Maxie, etc. plot points that need explained. that reminds me, this is the earliest we've gone with a remake despite a year later a game came out. RS and FRLG had a 2 year difference then Emerald came. DPPt, followed by Platinum came when HGSS entered the scene. BW and BW2 only had a year or 2 in the works. XY came out half a year ago and now we're seeing Hoenn remakes (or sequels) for the first time.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 7th May 2014 at 10:09 PM.

Hmm, kind of makes you wonder where Z is going to come in. Will it do an XY > ORAS > Z arc thing in PokeSpe?

Image by なべのふた

Jeez they are only 16 by this point. I don't think they will get married this quickly. Especially since they still fight like children.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast