Thread: Positives and negatives of each saga

Default Positives and negatives of each saga

As the title implies, what's the biggest strengths and, likewise, biggest weaknesses of each saga?

Oh count me in, in one of those peep that think critically when it comes to pokespe
    RGB: positive
    • great illustration from mato,it has great battle,it does a good job showing the location and lastly,it has great character moment and fun chapter
    • negatives:
      the pacing is awful,the villain are terrible,the badges quest was poorly done,red and blue don't interact that much, sometimes it feels like red random adventures, and Is very short

Yellow: positive
    • A likable protagonist,the pacing got a bit better,a streamlined story, villains with actual motivation, and cast feel more alive here than in rgb,amd yellow and pika interaction are endearing
    • Negatives
    • The heroes always wins,the concept of humans and Pokemon can't live wit each other needs some expanding, and the E4 are kinda underwhelming with the expection of Lance

• Gsc: positive
    • Gold is a great protagonist,the villains are very intimidating, gold team of Pokemon are fun, and the ending was amazing
    • negatives: Crystal is a meh replacement for gold,the mask of ice motivation are underwhelming, sometimes the stories goes all over the place, and lastly gold and silver rivalry felt underdeveloped
    • Rs: positive
    • The pacing is great,the illustration is amazing, the cast of characters is great, and Ruby is one of the best protagonist
    • negatives: Deux ex machina with celebii,the Kyogre figth was way too long and the romance was ehh
    • Flrg: positive
    • The battles are great, Giovanni is an great and unique pokevillain in this Saga,is very emotional, and it has a shocker ending

• Negative:red devolplement felt rushed, Giovanni got a disease for no reason, and deoxys story is convoluted

I will tell e,dp,pt,hgss and bw for another day
    Last edited by I am serperior; 30th March 2017 at 2:18 AM.