Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The cover to fourth volume of Pokemon Adventures: Diamond Pearl/Platinum is out.

Oddly early...
        Spoiler:- Image:
    Is that a new cover? Or did they use an existing one? It looks new.

I can find the Gold/Silver/Crystal volumes at my bookstore's children section, but never the DPPT ones. :/
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Nope. The same as the original.

Volume 33 has it's cover already? That's faster then they usually get them out. But maybe that's because most of their work is going into DP now. I wonder if we'll see volume 34 aka DP 5's cover early to. Not now obviously.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    I can find the Gold/Silver/Crystal volumes at my bookstore's children section, but never the DPPT ones. :/
    You can special order them if they're not in.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

-Sighs- I wish they would just publish in order. I want to buy the Ruby/Sapphire Chapter. :c

While I am surprised to see a fourth manga already announced for the DPPt series, the downside is the release date: February 7, 2012 according to Amazon. Please tell me that's an error. I expected a December release, but to no avail, it had to be February. I wonder if Viz has something on their sleeves?

They're most likely trying not to release the volumes too fast so they won't catch up to Japan and have to delay them even further....

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    While I am surprised to see a fourth manga already announced for the DPPt series, the downside is the release date: February 7, 2012 according to Amazon. Please tell me that's an error. I expected a December release, but to no avail, it had to be February. I wonder if Viz has something on their sleeves?
    Volume 30: March
    Volume 31: June
    Volume 32: October
    Volume 33: February

It seems VIZ has decided to switch from 3 months between Gen IV volumes to 4 months.

It was originally 4 months but the first volume was delayed by one month.

Can I ask something please?
    Is it worth to buy the pokemon adventures black and white manga because I heard there are only like 80 sites for each manga so.....It could be a waste of money....just aking because I live in german and I really like the manga....

Whether you buy the Black and White manga volumes are up to you. They are smaller then regular manga in both chapters and size. It all depends on if the story is interesting enough for you to want to buy it. Good news is they are cheaper then regular manga's as well.

Pokémon Black and White Vol. 5 will come January 3 and Vol. 6 will come March 6. Amazon.

To reply to ReiZerou, this site (http://authors.simonandschuster.ca/S...amoto/84399993) confirms the release dates for Black & White volumes 5 (January 3, 2012), 6 (March 6, 2012) and 7 (May 1, 2012). Nothing on DPt volume 5 yet though.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Wow, three books in 5 months?

What a steal.

Ok, updated.

What ever happened to the HeartGold and SoulSilver and Platinum chapters? As in have they been completed or what's going on? I'm confused.

(I'm new to the manga, sort of.)

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    What ever happened to the HeartGold and SoulSilver and Platinum chapters? As in have they been completed or what's going on? I'm confused.

(I'm new to the manga, sort of.)
    They're still being released in Japan.

The Black & White chapter is something that they did outside of Japan to cash in on the Black and White games release.

Thanks! I was wondering because I've read Gold, Silver and Crystal, Ruby and Saphire, Emerald, and FireRed and LeafGreen. I wanted to skip to HeartGold and SoulSilver just because I like the characters, Gold, Silver, and Crystal and all of their Poke's.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

EDIT - Nevermind.
    Last edited by RiRiGaGaLover; 15th October 2011 at 11:33 PM.

Fire and Thunder's first (and only) volume cover revealed.

Pokemon Adventures Diamond and Pearl/Platinum Vol. 5:
    http://www.amazon.com/Pok%C3%A9mon-A...0170341&sr=1-2

Comes out on June 5th, 2012

Pokemon Black and White Vol. 8
    http://www.amazon.com/Pok%C3%A9mon-B...0170540&sr=1-1

Comes out July 3th 2012.

Also Pokemon Black and White Vol. 7 is available to pre-order on Amazon.com.

O.K. quick question here. Hopefully someone will help out a newbie.

I have volumes 1-14 of Pokemon Adventures. I also have the BW manga and all the DP that Viz has released. Obviously, I have a gaping hole in my collection: the RSE arc and the FRLG arc. Will Viz release, or at least start releasing, them in the latter half of 2012?

If I want to collect 15-29 where can I do so. Ebay seems dodgy and I figure someone knows a reliable place where I could buy the whole set, hopefully at some type of discount for buying bulk. However, is the Chaung Yi set high quality? Is the spine hard like Viz's releases or it is a soft book like Electric Tale of Pikachu. I would imagine the former but some pictures I have seen make me uncertain.

Help, or a point in the right direction, is much appreciated.
    So that's what kids call it these days...

DPPt 5th volume and BW's 8th min volume? Wish List time for me. As for the question above me, we don't yet know when/if Viz will release volumes 15-29. It would be in their best interest to do so, because
    A: People want those volumes as well.
    B: What are they going to do when DPPt runs out? If anything having volumes 15-29 would help balance out DPPt and BW so even if they get to far in DPPt and BW and need to hault it for a second they have the older volumes to fall back on while the current ones recover and have a chance to catch up.

The only way to 15-29 is the Chaung Yi version by importing. If you can afford it. I know I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by starshapes View Post
    If I want to collect 15-29 where can I do so. Ebay seems dodgy and I figure someone knows a reliable place where I could buy the whole set, hopefully at some type of discount for buying bulk. However, is the Chaung Yi set high quality? Is the spine hard like Viz's releases or it is a soft book like Electric Tale of Pikachu. I would imagine the former but some pictures I have seen make me uncertain.
    I've been buying the Chuang Yi books off Ebay for a few years now, and it's always been a good experience. Nothing "dodgy" about it. So if you want volumes 15-29, Ebay is a good place to go to (and really, I don't know where else you could get them...)

I'm not sure what you mean by whether the spine is hard or not (my CY books' spines do feel the same as my Viz DPA books' spines though), but I would say that the CY volumes are high quality. I have never had a reason to think otherwise.

They really like to publish these stuff. Or not, because still no news of RS,FRLG,E arcs. There's still one week to go before I turn 18 and then I'm going to buy at least vol. 15 and 16 from ebay, because I'm sick of waiting.

If every BW mini volume contains three chapters we will be at the Ferris Wheel in July. Nice.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast