Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
I've been buying the Chuang Yi books off Ebay for a few years now, and it's always been a good experience. Nothing "dodgy" about it. So if you want volumes 15-29, Ebay is a good place to go to (and really, I don't know where else you could get them...)

I'm not sure what you mean by whether the spine is hard or not (my CY books' spines do feel the same as my Viz DPA books' spines though), but I would say that the CY volumes are high quality. I have never had a reason to think otherwise.
Thanks that makes me feel better. I guess "dodgy" was too strong of a word but it feels like a different experience buying them off Ebay. Basically the primary seller was missing a couple of volumes, namely the Emerald Arc, and I couldn't buy what I needed in one fell swoop.

So what does everyone think of the RSE FRLG arc. I liked the DP arc, or at the least the ones Viz has released, but it is worth my money to grab RSE and FRLG? Nine dollars fifty a pop isn't cheap. That seems to be the going rate on EBAY. Can someone look at the link at the bottom and tell me about their experiences, or just their topical opinion, about the seller.

For some reason, it seems like 15-25 are 9.50 but 26-29 are 19 dollars each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENGLISH-COMI...item230b2d26d7