Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

I wonder if I should redo the release calender now that we know the full schedule. By the time 2014 rolls around the corner, we'll have every Adventure volume to date ( that is if the third generation arc gets released ) and secondly, there will be a DPPt boxset. I knew waiting for the BW Adventures volume would come eventualy.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Awesome! We don't need to buy the BW mini-volumes if we plan on following the full ones do we?

12 full volumes out next year anyway!
    Since the odds of the full volumes being released this year ever reaching the point where VIZ originally left off is extremely unlikely, no.

Unless you want to wait until the full volumes catch up, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Since the odds of the full volumes being released this year ever reaching the point where VIZ originally left off is extremely unlikely, no.

Unless you want to wait until the full volumes catch up, then yes.
    They both tell the same story right? I think I'd be happy waiting to keep it consistent with the rest of my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    They both tell the same story right? I think I'd be happy waiting to keep it consistent with the rest of my collection.
    If you haven't buyed any mini volumes, then following the Japanese volume equivalents would be a fine thing to do since things get changed, added and erased especially in this series. So basically, you will get more stuff out of the volumes and even save money, but on the other hand, you have to wait years. Plus minus one. I can't wait and I like owning all the possible things personally so I'm just gonna buy 'em all. : L

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    Actually, there exists a page for DPPt vol. 9 and onwards too. The date for vol. 9 is October 1st. We're gonna have Pokémon manga every single month of the year! Not bad! I guess they're going to make the grand announcement very soon. Gotta buy 'em all. (Lol)
    A volume each month of the year?! 2013 can't get here fast enough! Platinum fan is greedy and wants all the volumes in his collection. Next year is going to be great!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

^Well, there's only one single month left so I'm sure you can grin and bear it.

Me on the other hand...

Volume 16's page has been updated.

Well, now. I suppose there's no point in being skeptic about RS. Unless there's a mastermind hacker/troll trying to pull the wool over our heads. But hey, what are the odds of that? (crud, I just jynxed it.)

Wow, so Viz will really release the RS-arc? I admit that I hoped that but didn't really believe in it. 2013 is really going to be a fantastic year.
    Sorry for my bad English...

I'm so pumped for 2013 now.

If only the GSC box set would come back in stock and be at a decent price. >.< Two volumes in and I'm hooked on the Diamond and Pearl chapter though!

I wonder why they only updated volume 16...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I wonder why they only updated volume 16...
    Dunno. They may be working on the volumes out of order.

Well, That is great news to hear. I'm now even more pumped that for next since that this just down right guarantee's that this will happen. Though I guess my wallet will be hurting all next year since of all the volumes of manga we'll be getting next year plus games like Pikmin 3 coming out. But hey, It's all for a good cost.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Wow. Viz is doing this. This is great. I will buy these volumes when they come out. I guess they wouldn't show manga cover art until maybe January or Feb. I guess they working on the manga cover.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Amazing! Updating vol. 16 instead of 15 is weird though.

Unfortunately, Viz.com has been redesigned to resemble Netflix, causing all the books to get new numbers. In other words, I cannot find the Gen III arcs there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineon457 View Post
    Unfortunately, Viz.com has been redesigned to resemble Netflix, causing all the books to get new numbers. In other words, I cannot find the Gen III arcs there.
    It still seems the same with the Vol 15+ dates still there. What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    It still seems the same with the Vol 15+ dates still there. What do you mean?
    NOT VizKids.com, Viz.com proper.

NOT VizKids.com, Viz.com proper.
    Is it because they aren't released yet or haven't be properly announced to be released yet (like on Amazon and so on)?

Is it because they aren't released yet or haven't be properly announced to be released yet (like on Amazon and so on)?
    Possibly. Maybe they changed it because we uncovered the "secrets" of their website. They must have caught on.

Possibly. Maybe they changed it because we uncovered the "secrets" of their website. They must have caught on.
    Do any of them actually know about us? I mean really?

Do any of them actually know about us? I mean really?
    People have mentioned this on their facebook page, which they regularly check. Of course, considering they ALL have new numbers, it could simply be a new CMS. In other words, we have no Idea where the arc is on their site. They also only have six DPPt volumes, but VIZKids has artwork of eight, so…

Okay, so their release calendar goes through March, but only has content through January (which only has one item, that is about as far from Pokémon as you can get).
    Last edited by Lumineon457; 12th December 2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Release calendar found.

Methinks they need a better web designer.

Also how do you think Norman's "astounding" parenting methods will do when RS make it to the USA?

Methinks they need a better web designer.

Also how do you think Norman's "astounding" parenting methods will do when RS make it to the USA?
    At least Viz updates their website unlike Chuang Yi. Now we have almost no forewarning before the Singapor volumes come out

I need to keep my money in reserve for these volumes. Well DPPt is halfway finished and by it's release dates should be finished by 2014. HGSS is short and hopefully they go right into FRLG and Emerald after RS, assuming they truly are doing it. The BW mini volumes...I would say I wanted to wait for the full big volumes but I don't know.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast