Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

What is even more interesting is that they don't even have Volume 7 of the DP arc on the VizKids site anymore. Have to say that this is one interesting fact since they have already given the art of the volume and other stuff like that. Though I think that they could have probably have done it for one of two reasons. Those reasons are that (1) they don't want to show Sid off just yet because it would be just a big headache of confusion about who she is , or (2) a simple mistake on VIZ's part for taking it off. But hey, At least we are getting a plethora of volumes next year. So I won't be complaining about anything here.

That's what we have been waiting for...

^Well, isn't that interesting. But doesn't Sird appear in Vol. 8?

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    What is even more interesting is that they don't even have Volume 7 of the DP arc on the VizKids site anymore. Have to say that this is one interesting fact since they have already given the art of the volume and other stuff like that. Though I think that they could have probably have done it for one of two reasons. Those reasons are that (1) they don't want to show Sid off just yet because it would be just a big headache of confusion about who she is , or (2) a simple mistake on VIZ's part for taking it off. But hey, At least we are getting a plethora of volumes next year. So I won't be complaining about anything here.
    It's on VizKids. It's even on the calendar on VizKids. It's just not on the main site. Also, Viz.com proper's release calendar is now broken. It has a 500 error, as of 12:21 PM EST, December 13, 2012.

Ok, Pokémon BW is possible to coming in Spain!

Glad that we finally have evidence of the RS saga coming!

A couple of Pre-orders:
    Pokemon Adventures Vol. 15
    Pokemon Adventures Vol. 16
    Pokemon Adventures Vol. 17
    Pokemon Adventures: Black and White Vol. 1
    Pokemon Adventures: Heartgold and Soulsilver

It's pretty much confirmed that we're definitely getting the R/S volumes. And the HGSS and BW volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    A couple of Pre-orders:

It's pretty much confirmed that we're definitely getting the R/S volumes. And the HGSS and BW volumes.
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...8VsWZa3zv8g2FY

And here's a song for the occasion.
    Last edited by matt0044; 26th December 2012 at 2:06 AM.

Originally posted by SmartD
    A couple of Pre-orders:

Oh yeah! I'm ganna buy all the Manga Books, and have my project complete! But first, I need to get the old ones.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Oh my sweet Amaterasu, YES ! We are going to be getting the RS arc of the Pokemon Adventures manga here in the states. I haven't been this happy when it came to manga releases since when VIZ announced that they would be bringing the GS arc over here in the states. Now I hope that they would continue with the FRLG arc come volume 22 and the Emerald arc come volume 26.

But hey, I actually wonder if VIZ will put a little logo that says "Ruby & Sapphire" on the volumes. That is because I noticed that they did something similar to that with the GS arc by having a similar logo that said "Gold & Silver" on it. Though we will know whenever we get the cover of volume 15.

Look What I Found !!

Found this too while I was there too

Besides, Not too shocked that they didn't change the volume artwork on Volume 15 since there was nothing wrong with it like how volume 1 and 4's were. Though I kinda also have a feeling that unmasked Pyrce would be on the back art since that they didn't change the whole front artwork too. But I would think it would be kinda smarter if it was something like Professor Birch or even a solo art of Ruby since they would make better since than a character from a previous volume. (though a Typhlosion was on the bind of our volume 33).
    Last edited by DaAuraWolf; 26th December 2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Linking to image instead.

I was pointing out towards the volume artwork instead of the whole fact that it was being released here in the states. I knew that about the volumes actually getting to be released here in the states. Though I couldn't get the link of the cover to appear as a image , so I decided just to give the link to the image.

Besides, Going to fix it so that the link will be for the artwork instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Look What I Found !!

Found this too while I was there too

Besides, Not too shocked that they didn't change the volume artwork on Volume 15 since there was nothing wrong with it like how volume 1 and 4's were. Though I kinda also have a feeling that unmasked Pyrce would be on the back art since that they didn't change the whole front artwork too. But I would think it would be kinda smarter if it was something like Professor Birch or even a solo art of Ruby since they would make better since than a character from a previous volume. (though a Typhlosion was on the bind of our volume 33).
    Awesome! I can't wait for volume 15.

This is the real Christmas gift for ole Platinum fan! RS, HGSS, and BW. I guess VIZ either realized we won't be getting a RS remake for awhile or they listened to the fans and are giving us what we demand. So we'll be getting DPPt, RS, HGSS, and BW next year. I will admit my wallet will be crying but Platinum fan is eager to add all of these volumes to his greedy collection. To bad RS and HGSS are $9.99. They're making us pay for these bad boys.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

OMG!!!! I can't believe this. They are doing this. I had my doubts that Viz was going to do this but They actually did translate the R&S arc. My wallet will be begging me to buy the volume. XD As a Pokemon fan, I have to collect it.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    This is the real Christmas gift for ole Platinum fan! RS, HGSS, and BW. I guess VIZ either realized we won't be getting a RS remake for awhile or they listened to the fans and are giving us what we demand. So we'll be getting DPPt, RS, HGSS, and BW next year. I will admit my wallet will be crying but Platinum fan is eager to add all of these volumes to his greedy collection. To bad RS and HGSS are $9.99. They're making us pay for these bad boys.
    Thank god for Christmas cash.

Oh god. Next year is looking very nice. Been waiting to reading the RS volumes since the last GSC volume came out.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

The Viz store proper also has pre-order pages up for these volumes:
    HGSS 1
    BW 1
    BW Mini Volume 9
    BW Mini Volume 10
    BW Mini Volume 11

Originally posted by ElectricBassClef
    The Viz store proper also has pre-order pages up for these volumes:
    HGSS 1
    BW 1
    BW Mini Volume 9
    BW Mini Volume 10
    BW Mini Volume 11
    Are you serious? Are you serious? Are you really serious? They are releasing them including HGSS 1? And now BW 1? And the minis? And GSC 15, 16, & 17? *clutches chest and faints* "My heart."
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Any Manga being released in January?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Any Manga being released in January?
    In Japan, Pokémon Special Vol. 43
    -Sorry for my bad english!

These ought to be added to the first post as well, as they are also confirmed upcoming releases:
    Pokémon Black & White volume 9 - April 2, 2013
    Pokémon Black & White volume 10 - June 4, 2013
    Pokémon Black & White volume 11 - August 6, 2013

That'll bring the current 2013 release schedule up to ten! Wow! This will definitely be a good year for us manga fans!
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

Good for us, not for our wallets....

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Good for us, not for our wallets....
    Speak for yourself.

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast