Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

hello i have some questions
    -does BW continues HGSS ?
    I mean chapter 1 BW is after chapter 9 of the volume 43 ?
    -Any good website for the pokemon manga ?
    -what's the differance between normal manga and VIZ manga ?
    When will chapter 455 come out ?
    I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?
    (12:48:55) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi Ubers is 1/36151 [1789 points / 1695 battles]!
    WON THE 2011 POKEMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

Quote Originally Posted by SASHA the master View Post
    hello i have some questions
    -does BW continues HGSS ?
    I mean chapter 1 BW is after chapter 9 of the volume 43 ?
    Just VIZ take issued BW1(Vol.43) before HGSS1(Vol.41)......

And I'm curious how they will deal with BW1 since Vol.43 is a mixture the unknown amount of HGSS and BW......

In case anybody's curious, volume 15, volume 16, volume 17, BW volume 1, BW mini volume 9, and BW mini volume 10 are also available at Barnes & Noble:
    Volume 15
    Volume 16
    Volume 17
    BW volume 1
    BW mini volume 9
    BW mini volume 10

In addition to that, volume 15, volume 16, volume 17, HS volume 1, BW volume 1, BW mini volume 9, BW mini volume 10, and BW mini volume 11 are available at Simon & Schuster:
    Volume 15
    Volume 16
    Volume 17
    HS volume 1
    BW volume 1
    BW mini volume 9
    BW mini volume 10
    BW mini volume 11
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

And I'm curious how they will deal with BW1 since Vol.43 is a mixture the unknown amount of HGSS and BW......
    They'll likely just split the chapters. For example, if there's only one chapter of HGSS, they could put that chapter at the end of their Vol. 42 (or HGSS Vol. 3?) and have the remainder of Vol. 43 be BW Vol. 1. Sort of like what they did with GSC and RS.
    First Sequence
    Boots bitten: 4

Quote Originally Posted by EverChanger View Post
    In case anybody's curious, volume 15, volume 16, volume 17, BW volume 1, BW mini volume 9, and BW mini volume 10 are also available at Barnes & Noble:
    Volume 15
    Volume 16
    Volume 17
    BW volume 1
    BW mini volume 9
    BW mini volume 10
    They're at Barnes & Noble, cool. Weird, I checked a couple of days ago and they weren't there. Wonder why they don't have HG/SS and BW 11 though.

Barnes & Noble also has the M15 volume, if anyone wants to know. It's being released on the same day as vol. 15
        Spoiler:- Team Stuff:

What's the difference between Black and white volume one and BW Mini volume 1? Are there just less books?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerMiner View Post
    What's the difference between Black and white volume one and BW Mini volume 1? Are there just less books?
    We don't know yet.

From what we can assume, the Black and White volume 1 is taken from the volume version of the Black and White chapter instead of the magazines like the mini-volumes were.

And because of this, it'll be bigger.

God...

Whatever money doesn't go to buying a new iPod WILL go to these volumes.

I nearly cried tears of joy when I saw the amazon page.

2013 will be a great year for manga.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

https://catalog.simonandschuster.com...from=&find=&a=
    i hope this means it is 100% going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by bioreaper View Post
    I have found here and Simon & Schuster labeled the illustrator as Mato with RS. They should labeled Yamamoto, Satoshi......

We wouldn't be able to see the cover of Viz's Vol. 15 if it wasn't 100% going to happen. Well, technically it could still be cancelled, so I'll say 97% until I physically hold Vol. 15 in my hand.

I have found here and Simon & Schuster labeled the illustrator as Mato with RS. They should labeled Yamamoto, Satoshi......
    *puts on nerd glasses* What we have here is a typical case of a web application programmer assuming that every comic series is going to have a single illustrator throughout the entire run. They probably don't have the ability to change the illustrator without introducing a whole new series. "Pokemon: Black and White" is considered an entirely new series to the system and thus properly credits Yamamoto. Simon & Schuster should have had Vol. 10+ be a different series in the system, or at the very least properly credited both Mato and Yamamoto for the entire run. *takes off nerd glasses*
    First Sequence

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    We wouldn't be able to see the cover of Viz's Vol. 15 if it wasn't 100% going to happen. Well, technically it could still be cancelled, so I'll say 97% until I physically hold Vol. 15 in my hand.
    I saw the cover of Volume 15.

I know. That statement was for the few people that don't believe that this is going to happen. I was also saying that it's not 100% guaranteed because Viz can still pull the plug at any moment.
    First Sequence

I'm surprised that they left vol. 15's cover pretty much unchanged. As there's no part of the GSC arc in the volume, why would they keep the past characters on the cover? It's probably just Viz being lazy, but it still makes me wonder.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

Quote Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
    I'm surprised that they left vol. 15's cover pretty much unchanged. As there's no part of the GSC arc in the volume, why would they keep the past characters on the cover? It's probably just Viz being lazy, but it still makes me wonder.
    It's symbolic how Ruby (and Sapphire) is next in line as a Dexholder.

The websites still don't show the covers? Well that's alright. At this point I can't see them not putting out these volumes. Still really excited to collect these volumes. It feels like I've been waiting for ages to collect the RS and FRLG arcs and stuff them between my GSC and DPPt volumes. At last a dream of Platinum fan's will be come true. Given the Length of HGSS those volumes will probably be the first to finish, even before DPPt's end.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The websites still don't show the covers? Well that's alright. At this point I can't see them not putting out these volumes. Still really excited to collect these volumes. It feels like I've been waiting for ages to collect the RS and FRLG arcs and stuff them between my GSC and DPPt volumes. At last a dream of Platinum fan's will be come true. Given the Length of HGSS those volumes will probably be the first to finish, even before DPPt's end.
    Yeah about HGSS... does anyone know if we'll have parts of RS/FRLG/E spoiled by any characters or events in HGSS since we'll be seeing it first?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Yeah about HGSS... does anyone know if we'll have parts of RS/FRLG/E spoiled by any characters or events in HGSS since we'll be seeing it first?
    Uh, the entire Giovanni is Silver's dad plot.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Figures. But if I didn't know that from the games you would have just spoiled it. So can HGSS do any harm to me now?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Luckily, we all know that already.

The only thing that I can think of that will definitely spoil some parts of the 3rd Gen arcs will be Sird's whole backstory in final volume of the DP arc/first volume of the Platinum arc.

Besides, I kinda get a feeling that we will be getting volume 41 for the HGSS Vol 1 since it's going to technicaly the same case as DPPt volume 1 and volume 30. Though what makes me wonder is if our BW volume 1 will be either volume 43 with the HGSS chapters taking out or something like France's publication of the BW arc.

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    The only thing that I can think of that will definitely spoil some parts of the 3rd Gen arcs will be Sird's whole backstory in final volume of the DP arc/first volume of the Platinum arc.

Besides, I kinda get a feeling that we will be getting volume 41 for the HGSS Vol 1 since it's going to technicaly the same case as DPPt volume 1 and volume 30. Though what makes me wonder is if our BW volume 1 will be either volume 43 with the HGSS chapters taking out or something like France's publication of the BW arc.
    Amazon says 192 pages for Viz's version and 208 for the Japanese version. So I guess Viz could have taken out the end of HGSS if it can be finished in a single 16 page chapter. From what I can tell, all of Viz's full volumes are identical to the Japanese ones except with a couple of chapters moved around so that arcs don't run into a separate line of books.

I pre ordered all of the books available yesterday

French Vol.6 cover release, then published on March 14.

d4628535e5dde711ee237d3da7efce1b9c166103.jpg

It's still cool, although Fraxure's eyes was painted the wrong color XD

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast