Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

This will probably sound like a silly question but in the box sets, specifically the Gold and Silver box set, are the volumes exactly what they would be like if I bought them individually? I'm just asking because I've bought other box sets of books before and sometimes the books are shorter than usual (in terms of height), not as much art on the front and back covers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RiRiGaGaLover View Post
    This will probably sound like a silly question but in the box sets, specifically the Gold and Silver box set, are the volumes exactly what they would be like if I bought them individually? I'm just asking because I've bought other box sets of books before and sometimes the books are shorter than usual (in terms of height), not as much art on the front and back covers, etc.
    My RBY volumes look the same as the ones sold on amazon separately, and they're in the same style as my separate GSC ones.

Vol.43 cover announce.

caef76094b36acaf16ac9ecd7dd98d1001e99cb6.jpg

Though it is small pic......

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    My RBY volumes look the same as the ones sold on amazon separately, and they're in the same style as my separate GSC ones.
    Ok thank you

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Vol.43 cover announce.

caef76094b36acaf16ac9ecd7dd98d1001e99cb6.jpg

Though it is small pic......
    If you want a clearer and bigger picture, you can find it here (the 1st tab).

Thanks you guys for both of those, but here's a big version of he cover picture on the cover itselfhttp://www.amazon.co.jp/ポケットモンスタースペシ...4&sr=8-2-fkmr0
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

It feels so weird to see volume 43 and know that VizMedia are releasing it this year.

Since there are 4 chapters of HGSS and 4 chapters of BW in the 43rd volume, how do you think Viz will divide it? Perhaps even the number of pages in volumes 41 and 42? Or leave it alone?

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    Since there are 4 chapters of HGSS and 4 chapters of BW in the 43rd volume, how do you think Viz will divide it? Perhaps even the number of pages in volumes 41 and 42? Or leave it alone?
    Hopefully they'll even them out since there's only 2 volumes. Our they could make a tradition of Johto stories ending with fat books!

I'm more curious about what they're gonna do with BW vol 1 if there's only 4 chapters.

Is Viz gonna re-release the BW chapters in longer volumes or leave it as they currently are, with three rounds per volume? I hope it's the former because first, three rounds per volume? Really? And second, Kusaka will probably make some edits to the BW chapter when releasing them in volume format so I hope Viz releases the BW volumes with those changes as well.

In other news, New Artwork on VIZ's publication of Volume 15

Have to say that I actually like the change since it shows off more that this is all RS arc in this volume instead of the inclusion of the final round of the GSC arc in the original version of the volume. Though all that with it looking like the Pokédex and PokéNav are huger than they are supposed to be struck me kinda funny when I first saw it.

Besides, I wonder know what art will be on the back of the volume now. That is because Pyrce is out of the question now since they edited the cover around to be solely focused on the RS arc. Though I have a hunch that it'll be the original artwork Ruby of on the original cover art of the volume since they did the same with Red on VIZ's second publication of Volume 1.

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Besides, I wonder know what art will be on the back of the volume now. That is because Pyrce is out of the question now since they edited the cover around to be solely focused on the RS arc. Though I have a hunch that it'll be the original artwork Ruby of on the original cover art of the volume since they did the same with Red on VIZ's second publication of Volume 1.
    I'm thinking they would replace Pryce with this pic:

http://jb2448.info/Official_Art/illust18

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That was fast! And that means i'm on the right track. They want to speed thing up to make room for B2W2.

Hopefully this means we won't be waiting till 2014 for BW to eventually finish.
    BLAH

Originally posted by lolipiece
    Pokemon Adventures volume 44, out on March 28th.
    Oh boy. Here we go. How many chapters are there in the BW right now? I'm guessing it goes up to seven or eight chapters.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Well with Pokemon XY on the way I imagine Kishi wants to get at least BW 1 out of the way but not rush it. I mean we still don't really know anything much about BW2 other then Hugh will be in it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

...What? I don't get it.

Isn't this just the standard thing they do when releasing volumes? As in the second volume of a non-remake/non-third game-based chapter usually comes out a short time after the first volume?

DP did it. RS did it.

...What? I don't get it.

Isn't this just the standard thing they do when releasing volumes? As in the second volume of a non-remake/non-third game-based chapter usually comes out a short time after the first volume?

DP did it. RS did it.
    I wouldn't know. You see, i haven't memorized past releases.

Oh I got DP 7 off Amazon the other day, dunno if anyone else got their's yet or not, but in case anyone hasn't, Pearl's new Pokemon names are:

Zeller = Buizel
    Tauler = Tauros
    Digler = Diglett

And btw, ecstatic about the news about the Gen 3 Manga releases
    White Friend Code:
    Mathew 4555 9581 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
    Oh I got DP 7 off Amazon the other day, dunno if anyone else got their's yet or not, but in case anyone hasn't, Pearl's new Pokemon names are:

Zeller = Buizel
    Tauler = Tauros
    Digler = Diglett

What about the chapter titles?

What about the chapter titles?
    58: Stopping Sableye
    59: Getting Past Gastrodon
    60: Outwitting Octillery
    61: Tackling Tangrowth
    62: Mixing It Up With Magikarp
    63: Bogging Down Quagsire
    64: Besting Buizel I
    65: Besting Buizel II
    66: Cleaning Up Grimer
    67: Encountering Elekid
    White Friend Code:
    Mathew 4555 9581 5224

Originally posted by Aesir
    58: Stopping Sableye
    59: Getting Past Gastrodon
    60: Outwitting Octillery
    61: Tackling Tangrowth
    62: Mixing It Up With Magikarp
    63: Bogging Down Quagsire
    64: Besting Buizel I
    65: Besting Buizel II
    66: Cleaning Up Grimer
    67: Encountering Elekid
    Hah. Them and Kusaka's puns. Go figure, 10 chapters. I wouldn't even get one unless I buy it from a regular store.

Originally posted by lolipiece
    ...What? I don't get it.

DP did it. RS did it.
    Beats me. They did that with the BW, but they won't do a non-remake-remake of RS. I think they decided to just cut on over to XY since people are thrilled to get their greedy hands on the game and the future manga books.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post

Zeller = Buizel
    Tauler = Tauros
    Digler = Diglett

I got it too. In case anyone's wondering, it has Platinum on the spine, surrounded by Garchomp, Lopunny, and at least part of both Empoleon and Rapidash.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

I think there will be 2 volumes of HGSS arc, each volume with half of the HGSS chapters (include ones of the vol 43).

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast