Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Has Viz said anything about bringing the manga adaptation of the "I Choose You" movie?
    As far as I'm aware, no.

    The second volume has yet to come out, so they're probably waiting for that before releasing them.

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Thanks.

    Before the post with my question, I was lucky to pre-order the last volume of the japanese version on CDJapan and place it alongside the movie blu-ray but since I'm collecting the english versions, I was wondering if Viz had said anything about it.

    Here's hoping they release it.

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Perhaps a stupid question, so forgive me in advance. I'm interested in buying the XY and ORAS arcs of the manga, but the only place that sells it as far as I'm aware is Barnes and Nobles, and they sell those two arcs in the mini volume format. I'd much prefer buying them in the regular full sized volume format, but as far as I'm aware, thsoe don't exist for the XY and ORAS arcs of the manga. Will us American fans be getting the larger volume format or will I simply need to settle for the smaller volumes being sold? Again, sorry if this is a dumb question or if I'm posting it in the wrong place.

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCourage View Post
    Perhaps a stupid question, so forgive me in advance. I'm interested in buying the XY and ORAS arcs of the manga, but the only place that sells it as far as I'm aware is Barnes and Nobles, and they sell those two arcs in the mini volume format. I'd much prefer buying them in the regular full sized volume format, but as far as I'm aware, thsoe don't exist for the XY and ORAS arcs of the manga. Will us American fans be getting the larger volume format or will I simply need to settle for the smaller volumes being sold? Again, sorry if this is a dumb question or if I'm posting it in the wrong place.
    XY and ORAS won't be collected in Japanese full size releases until B2W2 finishes. Until that happens for Japan, the mini-volumes is all that's available elsewhere.

    B2W2 should be finished sometime in 2018, so once that happens, Japan will get the full sized releases sooner or later. Once that happens, VIZ will probably start releasing the full sized volumes as well, but that could take some time.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 28th December 2017 at 1:09 PM.

  5. #1505

    Default

    I distinctly remember there being a mention of Horizon getting an English release but now I don't see anything about it. Does anyone remember when that was?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (Chapter 31 posted on August 21st, 2017!)
    It's got its own TV Tropes page!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine, winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!
    Heart Like A Stone, winner of Most Heartbreaking Fic and 3rd place Best Canon Character-Centric 2014!
    Solar System, 4th place, Villainous Intent

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    7,604

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    i know not too many people are looking forward to this but has there been announced a final chapter tally of the Gintama manga? wikipedia goes up to CH 665 to make for 73-74 volumes on the manga. i'll sorely miss the series but it still makes me laugh alot even now but its better to end on a positve note without going stale like other long running series that just fizzled out.

    3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

    latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    i know not too many people are looking forward to this but has there been announced a final chapter tally of the Gintama manga? wikipedia goes up to CH 665 to make for 73-74 volumes on the manga. i'll sorely miss the series but it still makes me laugh alot even now but its better to end on a positve note without going stale like other long running series that just fizzled out.
    You seem to be in the wrong section.

    This is for Pokemon manga specifically.

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You seem to be in the wrong section.

    This is for Pokemon manga specifically.
    sorry about that.

    3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

    latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •