Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,476 to 1,498 of 1498

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wesk View Post
    Didn't XY finish?
    ...Yes. That is exactly what I said.

Kinda sad there's no news about the PokéSpe databook. I was looking forward to let it saved on wish list (or even pre-ordered).

Volume 53 of Pokémon Adventures will be released in Japan on 8 August 2017. This is exactly twenty years after the release of Volume 1 and is also Red's birthday.

4768 - 7442 - 5469

YouTube Channel
    01 ˇ 02 ˇ 03 ˇ 04
    05 ˇ 06 ˇ 07 ˇ 08

Well thank god for that, I feel a little more relaxed now knowing that it's still continuing this way.
    ~Disclaimer: If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared to not only retract it, but also to deny under oath I ever said it. ~

Yo guys I saw this on cdjapan
    Screenshot_2017-06-13-23-26-04.jpg

It looks like they're doing some sort of re-release of the RGB chapter coming this June 30. Or was this already known by everyone? If so, kindly ignore this then.

PokeSPedia's now up for preorder at Amazon Japan.
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/40919904...82%B9%E3%83%9A

It costs 2700 yen, though it only has 198 pages (which is like 10-20 more than a regular volume). I'm hoping it'll at least be larger than a manga volume? But then again I've owned databooks that are just as small as manga...

It's described as "the complete data book for all the people, Pokemon, and attacks that appeared in the manga". There will also apparently be relationship charts for each main character along with plenty of trivia. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by pika09 View Post

It's described as "the complete data book for all the people, Pokemon, and attacks that appeared in the manga". There will also apparently be relationship charts for each main character along with plenty of trivia. I can't wait!
    Now I'm wondering if Viz would release it in english. Scratch that, THEY SHOULD.

Volume 53's now up for preorder at Amazon Japan! It's listed as having 208 pages, which is a 20-page improvement from Volume 52.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%9D%E...3%BC%2BSPECIAL

Sounds like an extended version of the old Data Section from the official website. Just as I thought. So, looks like it was indeed taken down for a reason.

Good that it seems to have a character database, judging from this description, as this is something that the website didn't have. I hope that the characters and nicknamed Pokemon who had their names revealed via Japanese-only surplus material (e.g. Q&A Section, Kusaka's Twitter) will have their names listed in the book, so that we will get English equivalents when the book gets translated ('cause I believe it will, just like the Artbook).
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

The site used to have a character section that included even non-Pokedex holders. But that was a loooong time ago.

I believe Crystal's mother was on it. It even had her age listed.

PokeSPedia's now up for preorder at Amazon Japan.
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/40919904...82%B9%E3%83%9A

It costs 2700 yen, though it only has 198 pages (which is like 10-20 more than a regular volume). I'm hoping it'll at least be larger than a manga volume? But then again I've owned databooks that are just as small as manga...

Oh man that looks awesome! I just wish I could understand Japanese or that it comes out in English too, or I'll be really bummed about that.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The site used to have a character section that included even non-Pokedex holders. But that was a loooong time ago.

Oh, right, I forgot about that. But it was long ago and included only a very limited pool of characters. I hope PokeSPedia will be more detailed in this aspect (and that it'll reveal some things that we don't know).
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

The site in those years showed Crystal's mother was 33 years old in GSC.

With volume 53 out in Japan, I'm just noticing that you don't really update the first post anymore, you haven't updated it since 2015 so I was just curious if you did plan to update it or at least clear it so it doesn't look out of date or anything.
    ~Disclaimer: If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared to not only retract it, but also to deny under oath I ever said it. ~

any news on the next bw2 chapter anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by mehmeh1 View Post
    any news on the next bw2 chapter anyways?
    The 25th. Please refer to the Plot Discussion threads for individual chapter releases.

I could have sworn volume 53 was planned for January, not July of next year.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...ures_volume_53

That's just a tentative date right?

Just learned VIZ completed the mini volumes for XY. How long until full length volumes? I hope it's bimonthly, not three or four months. BW2 needs to finish already and it wont until 2018 and to make matters worse, volume 53 wont arrive unril July of next year stateside.

I didn't want to make a new topic for such a simple question so I hope here is ok.

I picked up the first volume of Pokémon special sun/moon for the fun of it and saw that the XY series was complete on the store. But is the story actually complete or is it just something to tide people over until volume 55 of the main series?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    I didn't want to make a new topic for such a simple question so I hope here is ok.

I picked up the first volume of Pokémon special sun/moon for the fun of it and saw that the XY series was complete on the store. But is the story actually complete or is it just something to tide people over until volume 55 of the main series?
    This is the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    This is the latter.
    I see, thanks. I think I'll grab the SM ones as they come out and look into the main series for the rest.

any news on b2w2's new chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by mehmeh1 View Post
    any news on b2w2's new chapter?
    AHEM. You asked this same question before and the reply I gave you still applies.

Please refer to the Plot Discussion threads for individual chapter releases.
    This thread is for volumes. News about individual chapters are of for the monthly threads, as that's where they are discussed.

It comes back in Winter. That's all we know.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960