Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Totally waiting for them to go, "Just kidding!". I'm pretty surprised they're actually translating it after all this time.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

It... it says March 2013... C-can it really be?

Alright, I won't get my hopes too up but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. C'mon Viz, don't fail us now.

Now then, who wants to speculate on how they're going to handle Norman's father of the year scene?
    Last edited by matt0044; 2nd October 2012 at 12:24 PM.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post

Alright, I won't get my hopes too up but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. C'mon Viz, don't fail us now.

Now then, who wants to speculate on how they're going to handle Norman's father of the year scene?

And how is the number of rounds in volume 15 including?

Sapphire's exposed to wear, and some of the circumstances of the final battle (although this is very far away......)

Smile

Finally! With a PRICE, too!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post

Is it...? (Looks at 144 page count) It... it is!

All it took was a year and a half!

I guess they didn't have anything else to release with BW on hold for the actual volumes and DPPt like almost halfway finished. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

I guess they finally learned how they were going to edit certain scenes. This ain't no Gold and Blue butt pat after all.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I guess they finally learned how they were going to edit certain scenes. This ain't no Gold and Blue butt pat after all.
    I only hope it's decently done if at all. If they could find a good alternative, I'll accept it. If not... well, we'll see.

Mind if I start a thread about this?

Wow, didn't expect to see Gen 3 yet. I was going to move onto the DPP series after I buy the GSC boxset but now I'm not so sure. Can anyone who has been following Viz for a long time make an educated guess for how long it'll be before the entirety of Gen III could possibly be out?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Wow, didn't expect to see Gen 3 yet. I was going to move onto the DPP series after I buy the GSC boxset but now I'm not so sure. Can anyone who has been following Viz for a long time make an educated guess for how long it'll be before the entirety of Gen III could possibly be out?
    If it includes the frlg run, I'd say about two and a half years maybe?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    If it includes the frlg run, I'd say about two and a half years maybe?
    Too long for me to be waiting to get them in order then! I guess I'll just follow RSEFrLg and DPPHGSS simultaneously.

They have also marked volumes sixteen and seventeen. Volume eighteen still has the old date. This indicates bimonthly releases, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineon457 View Post
    They have also marked volumes sixteen and seventeen. Volume eighteen still has the old date. This indicates bimonthly releases, however.
    Hope we get more info soon.

I sent VIZ a question about the arcs once again. The answer: "We have no plans at the moment but that may change/"

So, not confirmed but highly possible. I suspect that they can't publish the info yet, so I'm still keeping my hopes high that the dates are real. If someone wants a picture, I can provide that too.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    I sent VIZ a question about the arcs once again. The answer: "We have no plans at the moment but that may change/"
    So it's different than before at least. I guess they don't want to confirm anything at the moment (plans can change for better or worse) but they're given more consideration by the looks of it.
    Last edited by matt0044; 3rd October 2012 at 1:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineon457 View Post
    According to that, #18 came out six months ago! How'd I miss it? XD

The optimist in me says that they haven't informed their customer service reps about the decision to release the volumes.

The pessimist majority in me won't believe it until I actually hold the volume in my hands. This all seems a little... too good to be true.

(I really want to be optimistic, but I also don't want to get my hopes up...)

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    The optimist in me says that they haven't informed their customer service reps about the decision to release the volumes.

The pessimist majority in me won't believe it until I actually hold the volume in my hands. This all seems a little... too good to be true.

(I really want to be optimistic, but I also don't want to get my hopes up...)
    Understandable. Optimistic I might be as well but also cautious. I won't get my hopes up until more info is given out. Hopefully, by late December or early January at best.

Quote Originally Posted by funrush View Post
    According to that, #18 came out six months ago! How'd I miss it? XD
    Click that link again. Now volume 18 says Sep-2013 as its release date. Are they updating them one by one? Either way, I am very intrigued by these updates.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    That, or the information isn't ready to be revealed yet. I wasn't actually expecting them to give me a solid answer, I just hoped to find out if they said it's still possible to release them. After all, they are a company that has to be very careful with the info they are giving out, with all the contracts and such (like making fans mad). Which makes me think why it's so easy to find stuff like this from their website. They should have the pages locked or something.

All the volumes have updated release dates now by the way. Only 15-17 have the price though. If they're gonna stick to this plan, then vol. 29 will come out July 7, 2015. I hope this means they will announce the volumes to the public soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    They should have the pages locked or something.
    That's the internet for you.

You sir just made my day! Secondly, what ironic timing since the RS anniversary happens in Japan next month and America in March! Time to do a third generation tribute for the RS saga! The only problem, how will I draw Rayquaza that I use to draw years ago?

http://www.vizkids.com/products/prod...roduct_id=9347

you forgot one!

It features every date for the volumes ranging 15-29! It goes from 2013-2015

http://www.vizkids.com/products/prod...roduct_id=9361

volume 15- March 5, 2013
    volume 16- May 7, 2013
    volume 17- July 2, 2013
    volume 18- September 3, 2013
    volume 19- November 5, 2013

volume 20- January 7, 2014
    volume 21- March 4, 2014
    volume 22- May 6, 2014
    volume 23- July 1, 2014
    volume 24- September 2, 2014
    volume 25- November 4, 2014

volume 26- January 6, 2015
    volume 27- March 3, 2015
    volume 28- May 5, 2015
    volume 29- July 7, 2015
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 4th October 2012 at 9:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    You sir just made my day! Secondly, what ironic timing since the RS anniversary happens in Japan next month and America in March!
    Perhaps that's why...

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    Secondly, what ironic timing since the RS anniversary happens in Japan next month and America in March!
    It's probably not coincidence. It makes perfect sense for them to choose the 10th anniversary to start releasing the arcs. They have to have some kind of way to advertise the volumes, do they? Because they think that otherwise their target audience won't know what the games the arcs are based to are. They weren't even born when they came out. FireRed/LeafGreen and Emerald arcs would also start on their anniversary years.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast