Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

Maybe we can all cross our fingers and hope...it's jumbo sized? True I'm merely saying this because I miss speculating about jumbo sized volumes, but hey maybe we'll be surprised and HGSS volume will be wonderful. I just hope Giovanni returns. I want to see where he went, what to do with Team Rocket, and how he gets along with Silver. I must know.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

It's not. I read it was almost 200 pages long and that is even shorter than volume 41.
    Although it would be ok if Kusaka make the rounds shorter like they were on the Platinum chapter. Most of them were pretty short (like 12-13 pages long), so that would be a good way of cramming a lot of rounds in this last volume. I guess from now on we're gonna be seeing shorter arcs, since there is an average of 18 rounds released yearly as opposed to having almost 36 rounds when PokeSpe was serialized in three magazines.

Platinum chapter has 25 rounds, so I think HGSS chapter will be the shortest chapter......

And HGSS all has 14 rounds in the serial version (sure, it will change and increase the original chapters.)

I think 42 volume will be a crucial volume because we have yet to know HGSS will be at the end of the 42 or 43 volume.

Then I hope Palmer has a chance on the HGSS including a volume of the back cover......

About volumes 15-29... All of them have prices now, $9.99. Volumes 18 onwards still don't have page count though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    It's not. I read it was almost 200 pages long and that is even shorter than volume 41.
    Although it would be ok if Kusaka make the rounds shorter like they were on the Platinum chapter. Most of them were pretty short (like 12-13 pages long), so that would be a good way of cramming a lot of rounds in this last volume. I guess from now on we're gonna be seeing shorter arcs, since there is an average of 18 rounds released yearly as opposed to having almost 36 rounds when PokeSpe was serialized in three magazines.
    Hopefully this is only for the sister arcs and remake arcs. I can still see main gen arcs being big. But yeah for things like Platinum and HGSS, they will probably be short due to rushing. I guess it goes without saying Sird is still at large?

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Platinum chapter has 25 rounds, so I think HGSS chapter will be the shortest chapter......

And HGSS all has 14 rounds in the serial version (sure, it will change and increase the original chapters.)

I think 42 volume will be a crucial volume because we have yet to know HGSS will be at the end of the 42 or 43 volume.

Then I hope Palmer has a chance on the HGSS including a volume of the back cover......
    You know, i always wondered about that. Why Palmer being the most important Frontier Brain on the Platinum arc didn't have a back cover while the others did...I guess we'll be seeing more of him later on. He did show knowledge about Arceus so maybe he could show at the end of this chapter. After all there is a Battle Frontier in Johto in the games.

As for Sird, yes she's still at large. Wonder how will that end.

To be honest, Palmer appearing in HGSS never crossed my mind. Of all the characters that could appear in HGSS, even from Sinnoh I did not think of Palmer. I would have thought Cynthia would make a appearance over Palmer if anyone, just because everyone seems to love using her. I don't think Palmer having knowledge about Arceus is a strong enough reason for him to appear and given the story of HGSS it would be highly random since nobody is challenging his Tower or anything.

I doubt that we'll see Palmer in HGSS, there's so much that they have to wrap up in such little time. Adding him in would make everything seem rushed (more than it already is).

Although, it would help us figure out where DPPt takes place in the PokeSpe timeline.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

I wish they would just release the RSE arcs with FRLG/ Emerald simultaneously up to July 2015. Maybe it's just a placeholder date. They did it with DPPt when GSC came out. Think of how much time would be saved if they did the same pattern.

So Vol. 43 huh? I guess a December release is too soon right? Maybe January or February?
    Also, is Vol. 43 going to be only new content? Cause if it is then i guess we'll be waiting for way longer than 2-4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    So Vol. 43 huh? I guess a December release is too soon right? Maybe January or February?
    Also, is Vol. 43 going to be only new content? Cause if it is then i guess we'll be waiting for way longer than 2-4 months.
    Taking into account that Kusaka and Yamamoto said will publish BW volume this year.

I think volume 43 will be publish in December.

Originally posted by e931010383[/B]
    Taking into account that Kusaka and Yamamoto said will publish BW volume this year.

I think volume 43 will be publish in December.
    And now the question remains: how many rounds will volume 43 hold? So far the volumes of BW in America reached to volume 7, or was it 8? It's too bad they won't bring out the fanmade chapter of the Red Special chapter.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

What's this Red chapter I'm hearing about?

Oh! So the BW chapters starts on Vol.43..and Togepi didn't evolve yet, so it's not going to be only new content.
    Well, if Kusaka gets his way then the next volume could be released in December. As for the Red chapter..i really don't care about that.

So does anyone know when/if the american BW Volume 9 is coming out? Since it seems to have just ended with 8, which I'm pretty sure isn't actually the end (can't even find a reserve screen on Amazon for it)
    White Friend Code:
    Mathew 4555 9581 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
    So does anyone know when/if the american BW Volume 9 is coming out? Since it seems to have just ended with 8, which I'm pretty sure isn't actually the end (can't even find a reserve screen on Amazon for it)
    It isn't. VIZ is waiting for Japan to start doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    It isn't. VIZ is waiting for Japan to start doing it.
    Oh so do you mean they'll be releasing them like they have been with the other adventures stuff (like 10 or so per volume), rather than the 3/4 per volume they're doing so far with BW? (presumably after DPPTHGSS are done as well)
    White Friend Code:
    Mathew 4555 9581 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
    Even Viz doesn't know. I asked them couple of days ago and at least the customer service people had no new information about it. They will either release the actual volumes after they come out in Japan or continue the mini volumes in some point. Which wouldn't be very wise considering there will probably be many changes to BW and the finale might be changed or finished in volume-form.

Today Pokespe Volumn 40 came out in thailand

598856_411327255607531_1877006795_n.jpg
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

I just looked at Pokémon Adventures Diamond & Pearl/Platinum vol. 8 Vizkids page and I noticed that the price was $9.99. So they're changing the price for that (too, if vol 15-29 release is true). How annoying. Also, there exist pages up to volume 10 (39) with the same high prices. Looking at other products like Naruto and Bleach, Viz seems to change the price when they become popular or long.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    I just looked at Pokémon Adventures Diamond & Pearl/Platinum vol. 8 Vizkids page and I noticed that the price was $9.99. So they're changing the price for that (too, if vol 15-29 release is true). How annoying. Also, there exist pages up to volume 10 (39) with the same high prices. Looking at other products like Naruto and Bleach, Viz seems to change the price when they become popular or long.
    Really? Amazon.com lists the price at 7.99. I don't know if it's a mistake on either sides' part.

Great, I'll look foward to it.

Yay for vol. 43.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Really? Amazon.com lists the price at 7.99. I don't know if it's a mistake on either sides' part..
    I didn't find vol. 8 on Amazon. : / Note that I was talking about volumes 8 and onwards.

Glad to see that we will be getting to see the BW arc in actually format form. Guess that Viz will probably cut out the final chapters of HGSS from this volume and put it in their version of Volume 42. That is if they do the same thing they did for the GSC arc.

Besides, Really glad to see a glimmer of light on the RS arc here in the states. It's even greater to see that it'll be the ever other month release schedule for the volumes. Though I'm just glad that I'll be finally able to read the manga of my first ever Pokémon games soon. Besides, I can tell that 2013 is going to be a great year for books over here in the states because of that and Hyrule Historia.

That's what we have been waiting for...

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast