Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

So Viz will likely be releasing Ruby & Sapphire, Diamond & Pearl / Platinum and Black & White simultaneously next year? Should I buy and follow them simultaneously too? As far as I know the only issue is something from FRLG coming up in DPP, but Viz hasn't yet released any volumes that include that to my knowledge. I'm currently working through the RBY and GSC box sets, so it'd be nice to know what to do next. Buying them in order of Viz's releases will mean I get more volumes quicker (rather than waiting for the end of Emerald before DPP) so I'd prefer that.

I'm interested to see what the Viz version of volume 38 will look like.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm interested to see what the Viz version of volume 38 will look like.
    The site list up to volume 10. Although that's only up to 39...

Presumably, it'll be unchanged, since HGSS starts in a separate volume from Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    I didn't find vol. 8 on Amazon. : / Note that I was talking about volumes 8 and onwards.
    Late, but here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Pok%C3%A9mon-A...I3TOPW8QE7UJOP

Good, we won't have to wait long for the resolution of that cliffhanger.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Call me crazy but I can't believe by next year we will be on the Platinum chapters Viz edition if their release dates still hold. I am excited to add them to my Pokemon Adventures collection

I found the full set of SP manga of French ver. photos from the French agents release.

http://blog.kurokawa.fr/wp-content/u...okemonOPpt.jpg

http://blog.kurokawa.fr/wp-content/u...Pokemon1pt.jpg

http://blog.kurokawa.fr/wp-content/u...Pokemon2pt.jpg

http://blog.kurokawa.fr/wp-content/u...okemon3pt1.jpg

http://blog.kurokawa.fr/wp-content/u...Pokemon4pt.jpg

Oh, this looks cool, I also want them......, and another photo(Link in his and Yamamoto's Twitter) the plastic bag on Kusaka's hands XD
    Last edited by e9310103838; 29th November 2012 at 8:54 AM.

So if the Ruby & Sapphire chapter were to begin in March like the dug-up data suggests, does anyone here have enough experience with Viz to know when an official announcement could come?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    So if the Ruby & Sapphire chapter were to begin in March like the dug-up data suggests, does anyone here have enough experience with Viz to know when an official announcement could come?
    Who knows? No one can tell when a company makes an announcement. Probably in January in all likelihood.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Who knows? No one can tell when a company makes an announcement. Probably in January in all likelihood.
    Well some companies have some kind of system. Like some might announce most of their products a couple of weeks before sale, others might try to hype them up 6 months in advance, etc.

Well some companies have some kind of system. Like some might announce most of their products a couple of weeks before sale, others might try to hype them up 6 months in advance, etc.
    Maybe the former. I hope so since the year long wait for the 2013 Sailor Moon Anime is excruciating. Not really but still...

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Maybe the former. I hope so since the year long wait for the 2013 Sailor Moon Anime is excruciating. Not really but still...
    I guess the worst case scenario is we have to wait until vol 15's apparent release date for confirmation. Not too far. Ideally there'd be monthly releases with RS, DPP and BW combined next year. I can dream? :P

I don't have any other manga on the menu yet... except that Fullmetal Alchemist full boxset which costs a lot. :3

I noticed, volume 37(DPPt8) will be on sale in June.

Its cover has been released.

And volume 15 is said to be on sale in March still did not release the cover......

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    I noticed, volume 37(DPPt8) will be on sale in June.

Its cover has been released.

And volume 15 is said to be on sale in March still did not release the cover......
    Maybe it's because DPPt is already announced and known. We'll just have to wait and see.

I don't have any other manga on the menu yet... except that Fullmetal Alchemist full boxset which costs a lot. :3
    I have want for this as well.

Although it seems too logical to be true. If the whole Gen III arcs thing is just a hoax, then it's an awfully big one. The release date of vol. 15 coincide with the whole anniversary thing, and if they aren't gonna release it, then why update the placeholders? It just seems like it's really happening.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

Hum, Interesting. Guess that Viz Media is probably hinting at that we will be getting all these volumes in 2013. Though I find it kinda weird that they are still going to release the mini-volumes of BW arc even though they are going to start releasing the full volumes around the same time.

But hey, It's great that Viz Media is trying to get us catched up with the original Japanese volumes. Guess that this is just even more proof that 2013 is going to be a great year for us here in the states and in the surrounding areas.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Awesome. It looks like it's gonna be a great year.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Pokemon Adventures: HeartGold & SoulSilver

Volume 1 - August 6.

Volume 2 - November 5.
    I can't believe this is actually happening.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Hum, Interesting. Guess that Viz Media is probably hinting at that we will be getting all these volumes in 2013. Though I find it kinda weird that they are still going to release the mini-volumes of BW arc even though they are going to start releasing the full volumes around the same time.

But hey, It's great that Viz Media is trying to get us catched up with the original Japanese volumes. Guess that this is just even more proof that 2013 is going to be a great year for us here in the states and in the surrounding areas.
    I noticed, BW mini-volume 13 and full volume 2 release in the same day......

Yes.... Yes! YEEES!!! I can't believe it! I'm gonna love year 2013! Thank you, lolipiece!

If we get these along with the RS arcs we're all crossing our fingers for then 2013 will be the year of PokeSpecial/Pokemon Adventures. Rejoice fellow Pokemon Adventures fans

Volumes 1-3 of DPPt arrived at my house today, the other 3 should be here tomorrow. Then all I need to do is buy the GSC set when it's in stock again.

And now this. Amazing news, I really hope all these dates are correct. That means I'll be buying:

Feb: DPPt 7
    Mar: RS 15
    Apr:
    May: RS 16
    Jun: DPPt 8
    Jul: RS 17, BW 1
    Aug: HGSS 1
    Sep: RS 18
    Oct:
    Nov: RS 19, HGSS 2
    Dec: BW 2

In 2013. I guess it's possible that DPPt 9 could be here in October too. Lots of manga almost every month!

Actually, there exists a page for DPPt vol. 9 and onwards too. The date for vol. 9 is October 1st. We're gonna have Pokémon manga every single month of the year! Not bad! I guess they're going to make the grand announcement very soon. Gotta buy 'em all. (Lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    Actually, there exists a page for DPPt vol. 9 and onwards too. The date for vol. 9 is October 1st. We're gonna have Pokémon manga every single month of the year! Not bad! I guess they're going to make the grand announcement very soon. Gotta buy 'em all. (Lol)
    Awesome! We don't need to buy the BW mini-volumes if we plan on following the full ones do we?

12 full volumes out next year anyway!

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast