Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

we should be getting the FrLg arc next summer, but who knows, time will always tell. Since it's only 3 volumes, I'm pretty sure Viz could always fill in a gap or two, along with Emerald since it has 4 volumes.

FRLG has five volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    FRLG has five volumes.

A_Merry_Snowrunt probably means volumes with FrLg covers or completely FrLg throughout the volume

Quote Originally Posted by RagingRuby View Post
    A_Merry_Snowrunt probably means volumes with FrLg covers or completely FrLg throughout the volume
    Actually, The whole "five volumes" thing means that they are that many volumes that the FRLG arc is in.

I can see the whole four volumes part with the fact that Volume 22 has about 2 rounds of in FRLG, Volumes 23-25 contains a whole volume of the arc in it, and the Volume 26 has about equal amount of rounds with being added to Volume 22's rounds to roughly equal the length of a volume. Though the fact Volumes 22 through 26 are five volumes that contains FRLG in it means that FRLG covers 5 volumes. It's almost like the fact GS arc covers

Hope this clears things up about the matter.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by RagingRuby View Post
    Oh snap...

Coming from the description of the Pokémon Adventures: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Volume 1...

Your favorite Pokémon Trainers Gold and Silver are back! Crystal too! And so is Team Rocket... In this two-volume thriller, troublemaker Gold and feisty Silver must team up again to find their old enemy Lance and the Legendary Pokémon Arceus.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket is on the rampage digging up, stealing and collecting 16*mysterious plates for some nefarious purpose known only to them...

What is the hidden power of the 16 plates, and what do they symbolize...?
    This does confirm that this and volume 2 are going to be the only volumes that VIZ will put out for the arc. So, This will mean that the rounds from Volume 43 that are in the HGSS arc are going to be in Volume 42 (Volume 2 in this release). I'm actually kinda wonder how they are going to distribute the rounds for this. That is especially true for Volume 1 of Black and White since the original Volume 43 only had 4 rounds in it from the BW arc. Guess we'll soon enough.
    Last edited by DaAuraWolf; 2nd June 2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Derp, forgot to close the bold tag with a "/"

I expect them to move some chapters from 42 to 41 so that the chapters from 43 won't make 42 bigger than volume 14 was.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I expect them to move some chapters from 42 to 41 so that the chapters from 43 won't make 42 bigger than volume 14 was.
    Or give 41 and 42 each two rounds.

The best way I'd see them doing it would be giving the first three rounds from Volume 42 and putting them with the rest of the rounds in Volume 41 for the first volume; then put the rounds from Volume 43 with the rest of the rounds that are left in Volume 42 for our second volume.

If doing that this is what the contents would look like...

Volume 1

VS Oddish
    VS Aipom
    VS Togepi
    VS Koffing
    VS Weavile
    VS Feraligatr
    VS Parasect
    VS Rhyperior
    VS Hitmonchan
    VS Xatu

Volume 2

VS Arceus I through VS Arceus IX

Now if this is done, It would give Volume 1 with ten rounds while Volume 2 would have nine rounds. This would round off to be roughly what you'd consider half in one with the other half in another which would roughly even out the rounds between the volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    The best way I'd see them doing it would be giving the first three rounds from Volume 42 and putting them with the rest of the rounds in Volume 41 for the first volume; then put the rounds from Volume 43 with the rest of the rounds that are left in Volume 42 for our second volume.

If doing that this is what the contents would look like...

Volume 1

VS Oddish
    VS Aipom
    VS Togepi
    VS Koffing
    VS Weavile
    VS Feraligatr
    VS Parasect
    VS Rhyperior
    VS Hitmonchan
    VS Xatu

Volume 2

VS Arceus I through VS Arceus IX

Now if this is done, It would give Volume 1 with ten rounds while Volume 2 would have nine rounds. This would round off to be roughly what you'd consider half in one with the other half in another which would roughly even out the rounds between the volumes.
    I have the same idea about how the chapters will be distributed for the HGSS arc.

Today's the fourth! That means not one, but two book releases.

Pokémon Black & White volume 10 and Pokémon Adventures: Diamond and Pearl/Platinum volume 8.

Alright, a lot of important stuff.

For Black and White, we'll need:
    The number of chapters plus their titles.
    The English nickname of Black's Tirtouga, Goura. (Carra? Costa? What'll it be?)
    Any...*Ahem* censorship in the chapter where Skyla is introduced?

For DP/Pt
    Chapter titles.
    Viz nickname for Dia's Mamoswine, Moo. (Mamo, I'm expecting)
    Is the panel with the first 10 Dex holders edited?
    And, of course, is Sird still there.

DPPt volume 8 comes out today? I don't have my 7th copy yet XD I'm so far behind in my Pokemon Adventures volumes. I'll need to buy them all at once and have a big end of the year read.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

So did anyone get ahold of the new volume today? Did Sird appear or no?

I haven't gotten the chance to read the whole volume yet, but as it was the first thing I checked for when I got it I can confirm that Sird is there! That scene is at the end of the volume, too, like with the original Japanese release.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I happen to know for a fact that Giratina helps disadvantaged kids on weekends, Haunter donates to charity and Banette runs a knitting club for the elderly. Where do you get off on calling them evil?
    3DS FC: 2621 3770 1029 Panpour Gyarados Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by electricbassclef View Post
    i haven't gotten the chance to read the whole volume yet, but as it was the first thing i checked for when i got it i can confirm that sird is there! that scene is at the end of the volume, too, like with the original japanese release.
    yeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, for some reason I can't edit my previous post. Here's the rest of the info Lolipiece asked for regarding Pokémon Adventures Diamond and Pearl/Platinum Vol. 8:

The picture of all 10 'dex holders is there as well!

The Mamoswine is Moo.

Chapter titles:

Adventure 68: Shorting Out Electivire

Adventure 69: Halting Honchkrow

Adventure 70: Chancing Upon Chingling

Adventure 71: High-tailing It from Haunter

Adventure 72: Shunning Spiritomb

Adventure 73: Creeping Away from Cradily

Adventure 74: Double Trouble with Dialga and Palkia I

Adventure 75: Double Trouble with Dialga and Palkia II

I don't have a copy of Pokémon Black & White Vol. 10, though. Can't help you guys out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I happen to know for a fact that Giratina helps disadvantaged kids on weekends, Haunter donates to charity and Banette runs a knitting club for the elderly. Where do you get off on calling them evil?
    3DS FC: 2621 3770 1029 Panpour Gyarados Azumarill

Not surprising, but good.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricBassClef View Post
    I haven't gotten the chance to read the whole volume yet, but as it was the first thing I checked for when I got it I can confirm that Sird is there! That scene is at the end of the volume, too, like with the original Japanese release.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricBassClef View Post
    The picture of all 10 'dex holders is there as well!
    This is very normal.

Revise pictures to spoilers are very strange.

Well then. There's one plot twist ruined.

I couldn't find the new BW volume at my local bookstore either, even though they had the DP volume. I think BW may be shipping in a different order.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Wait, can't the plot twist just be done in reverse now? I have forgotten if Sird talks about FRLG in DPPT. I guess she does?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Tyler53841 of Bulbapedia has confirmed that Goura's English name is "Costa."

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Wait, can't the plot twist just be done in reverse now? I have forgotten if Sird talks about FRLG in DPPT. I guess she does?
    Both FRLG and Emerald.

However, she doesn't say much, just stuff about Deoxys, Mewtwo, her being a member of Team Rocket, and the Dex holders were turned to stone.

The panel with her and Archie is actually so small that someone wouldn't even be able to tell that it's him in the armor.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 5th June 2013 at 10:20 AM.

I suppose it's pretty minor overall, I'm just kind of disappointed because I remember enjoying the twist when we first saw her in a Team Galactic uniform.

On another note, I've forgotten - does the Emerald arc have any known plans from Viz yet?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Kurokawa release dates: These websites don't seem very reliable since they list different dates for Kurokawa's volume 7 of Black & White. Does anyone have any more reliable information for when Kurokawa's Black & White V.7 release date is? Thanks.

http://www.manga-news.com/index.php/...et-Blanc/vol-7
    http://www.manga-sanctuary.com/manga...14-p73513.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    On another note, I've forgotten - does the Emerald arc have any known plans from Viz yet?

As far as we know, VIZ does have place holder releases for it to be released during 2015 on their VIZ Kids website.

Besides that, I now wonder if they'll leave in the 40th Volume special content in when they release it as Volume 11 in the Diamond and Pearl/Platinum second series. I'd think they wouldn't, but after they left in the picture of the 10 Dex Holders in Volume 37 (Diamond and Pearl/Platinum Volume 7) makes me think that they are going to also. But hey, We will see when they release it possibly around this time next year.

I got Black and White Volume 10 yesterday The chapters are:
    Adventure 32:Mine Mayhem
    Adventure 33:Underground Showdown
    Adventure 34:Up in the Air
    Pretty much Two Gym Battles in one volume.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast