Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

The cover of French volume 7.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg

Cool!!

For those who got ahold of Volume 45, in what round was the extra scene with Cheren's Snivy and Amanda as a Snivy in? Bulbapedia still needs editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    For those who got ahold of Volume 45, in what round was the extra scene with Cheren's Snivy and Amanda as a Snivy in? Bulbapedia still needs editing.
    It as the last paragraph in volume 45.

The covers of Pokemon the Movie and Good Partners.

Pokemon the Movie

Good Partners

Wasn't Mashiro a blonde on the Pokemon the Comic cover? Weird.

Awesome. Is Good Partners still serialized anywhere, by the way? Or was Pokemon the Comic the last issue we got?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Awesome. Is Good Partners still serialized anywhere, by the way? Or was Pokemon the Comic the last issue we got?
    Pokemon the Comic is the last issue of Good Partners.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Pokemon the Comic is the last issue of Good Partners.
    Really? It didn't seem like a conclusion chapter from what I heard of it... Well, darn.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

So..no info from the newest released volume yet?

Hey guys, where can I read the pokemon manga?

Which one are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    The cover of French volume 7.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg

Cool!!
    Man, we need great covers like these on the US releases. N standing over a fallen Alder. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Man, we need great covers like these on the US releases. N standing over a fallen Alder. Nice!
    That might end up a cover for the US volume too. Who knows. But the French volumes also have more chapters per volumes too. Though it's actually for the best the mini volumes here don't since it'll increase the incentive to buy the finalized ones.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

Quote Originally Posted by Firecircuit View Post
    Which one are you looking for?
    All of them. xD

VIZ Kids got re-branded as Perfect Square

With this, I'm wondering if HGSS Volume 1's cover will change since VIZ Kids is no longer called that anymore. I'd expect it'll be the same case for the other current upcoming releases from Viz's part also. But hey, I guess it'll show for HGSS volume 1 when it releases here in the next week. Though it might take some time (like roughly in a couple more days) to see for the other's. But, I'm for sure that it'll be sure on Volume 19's onward since there covers (20-29, 39 and 40, 45-current, with their release dates confirmed yet by VIZ also) has not been revealed yet.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    VIZ Kids got re-branded as Perfect Square

With this, I'm wondering if HGSS Volume 1's cover will change since VIZ Kids is no longer called that anymore.
    Since the book is coming out in a little over a week, the books will almost certainly already be made up and getting ready to ship. It'd be a waste of time and money to change the logo at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I happen to know for a fact that Giratina helps disadvantaged kids on weekends, Haunter donates to charity and Banette runs a knitting club for the elderly. Where do you get off on calling them evil?
    3DS FC: 2621 3770 1029 Panpour Gyarados Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Rimi View Post
    All of them. xD
    Buy them, because asking where to read them is not allowed.

What I'm wondering is, at what point will the volume releases of BW overtake the English releases and thus render the stripped-down mini-volumes pointless?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    What I'm wondering is, at what point will the volume releases of BW overtake the English releases and thus render the stripped-down mini-volumes pointless?
    The mini-volumes are too far ahead.

Unless Viz does the same release schedule Japan did for volumes 45 to 47 (which is unlikely), we won't be catching up anytime soon.

If you're talking about the Japanese volumes, we're going to pass them in volume 47, which comes out next month.

In other news, here's volume 12's cover.

Last edited by lolipiece; 29th July 2013 at 12:27 PM.

Heh, I forgot the first HGSS volume will be coming out soon. And that's interesting about the Viz Kids label getting rebranded. I'll be curious to see if the new label will looks any different or just say "Perfect Square" instead. (probably the latter)

As for BW, meh, still not wowed by the mini volumes covers. And it's too bad it looks like there's going to be a long gap between the actual volume releases. You'd think they'd at least want to release volume 44 before doing that to show that most of the volumes will be bigger than the mini volumes.
    Last edited by 1dbad; 30th July 2013 at 12:16 AM.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

So the way I see it, X and Y will probably be getting these mini-volumes (gotta get that stuff out while it's hot) and BW2 won't be getting them (for obvious reasons).
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So the way I see it, X and Y will probably be getting these mini-volumes (gotta get that stuff out while it's hot) and BW2 won't be getting them (for obvious reasons).
    Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet. X&Y might also be the last thing to get them if Kusaka manages to close the volume to magazine gaps like he's been trying to do, unless Viz wouldn't be patient enough to wait for enough chapters to be compiled into a volume.

Adventures Volume 20 Viz Release Confirmed
    And DPPt Volume 10 too

So we get the first releases of 2014 confirmed. Have to say I'm liking this push VIZ is making to get us caught up with the original release. At the rate that it's going right now, I'd say we would be close/caught up even by 2015. That just depends though with B2W2 arc possible in volume print by then, the XY arc getting close through with it's magazine, and possibly another arc (either XY sequels or RS remakes) getting close to starting in magazine print.

Besides, I'm wondering if we'll get the same amount of volume releases we got this year in the next year too.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Not surprised to already see some listings for next year. We always have them a good few months in advance. Looking forward to seeing the covers, especially Platinum's since they're actually keeping the entire cover in tact for those. (though it will be nice to see how 20 looks anyway) And the summary for the Platinum volume is wrong too.

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Have to say I'm liking this push VIZ is making to get us caught up with the original release. At the rate that it's going right now, I'd say we would be close/caught up even by 2015. That just depends though with B2W2 arc possible in volume print by then, the XY arc getting close through with it's magazine, and possibly another arc (either XY sequels or RS remakes) getting close to starting in magazine print.

Besides, I'm wondering if we'll get the same amount of volume releases we got this year in the next year too.
    Yeah, we'll get caught up in 2015, at least with the older releases. I'm still annoyed about the delay over nothing though, since we could've been caught up to Emerald a whole year and a half sooner if it wasn't for their delay. And granted Kusaka and Yamamoto keep working on catching up then we should have volume releases for B2W2 by next year...?
    Last edited by 1dbad; 31st July 2013 at 2:28 AM.

Why they uses the description of volume 38 (DPPt 9) in the website?

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast