Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1460

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

So just a bit of news for anyone wondering: Sunday Webry will start releasing Black 2 and White 2 rounds on October 13, since ORAS adventures ended. Viz will also be releasing a Pokemon Adventures art book next year. I would post my sources, but again, I can't post links.

The Pokemon Special art book English release date.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/142159451X...=IA2PIE3SMOQ7A

It comes out on August 17th 2017. That's after my birthday. Pretty cool.

Volume 52 is finally gonna be released by Shogakukan Asia this December!!
    https://www.facebook.com/shogakukana...496352/?type=3
    I really hope it's a sign that 53's coming soon~

I also asked them if they plan on releasing the artbook in English like Viz (so that I know which to buy) and they said they'd consider it! Yay!

So, ORAS Viz volume 2 released.

Out of curiosity, what are Renza, Jinga and Tomatoma's localized names?
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

I saw the third volume of Pocket Comics yesterday. I know they're not very popular but they're the good kind of bad jokes and they do a good job of localizing silly puns.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated May 30th, 2016)
    It's got its own TV Tropes page!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine, winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!
    Heart Like A Stone, winner of Most Heartbreaking Fic and 3rd place Best Canon Character-Centric 2014!
    Solar System, 4th place, Villainous Intent

Shogakukan Asia's finally releasing the first volume of the PokeSpe ORAS chapter!

Since they're basically just taking the pages from Viz, I wonder if they'll also keep the censorship they did with Emerald peeing. I hope not, but I wouldn't put it past them to do so.

So, Blake and Whitley? Interesting. These names clearly reference Blair and Whitlea, the names for Hilbert and Hilda in the BW demo.

I hope Viz keeps this. I don't want them to be named "Lack-Two" and "Whi-Two" in English.
    But seeing how Shogakukan Asia keeps to Viz's names (like using Ultima, rather than "Kimberly" etc.), I'm almost positive that they'll be the same.
    Last edited by Maxim; 20th December 2016 at 4:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    So, Blake and Whitley? Interesting. These names clearly reference Blair and Whitlea, the names for Hilbert and Hilda in the BW demo.

I hope Viz keeps this. I don't want them to be named "Lack-Two" and "Whi-Two" in English.
    But seeing how Shogakukan Asia keeps to Viz's names (like using Ultima, rather than "Kimberly" etc.), I'm almost positive that they'll be the same.
    Where did you find this out?

Quote Originally Posted by pika09 View Post
    Where did you find this out?
    Shogakukan Asia has previews for their mangas, similarly to Japanese Shogakukan website.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post

The translated artbook called Lack-Two "Blake" so he's definately keeping it in the Viz release.
    Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure PILOT

"14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age. He may possess the exact same abilities as her but his views couldn't be more different. As her team grows in strength, numbers and bonds, Hilda finds a tangled web of mystery weaving around her and a daunting fate that she can't ever turn her back on..."

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859