Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Manga release thread

If it was, it'd be on here.

Wait till Platinum is actually finished, please.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    I gotta be honest looking at that cover I think Black has other things in mind. Oh and any word on when the HG Adventures Manga is actually coming out.
    (it's funny how people don't even bother looking this up)

Who knows. =w=

Man, I really need to pre-order PokeSpe vol. 40. ;3; not sure where I can do that though. OTL
    BUNP

HeartGold and SoulSilver chapter will begin in volume 41.

Great. Now everyone can quit asking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    HeartGold and SoulSilver chapter will begin in volume 41.

Great. Now everyone can quit asking about it.
    Volume 41 is scheduled to sell in June.

Thank's for the Info guys but for future reference not everyone who's interested in the Manga will know how the release Schedule works for adventures.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

While I wasn't always asking about HGSS, it's good to know when it come. Sounds like Platinum is really going to be short, the shortest arc ever. Viz was smart to simply call the 7th and 8th chapters one big arc. Granted they probably only did it to separate it from the other DP manga out at the time.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

We still don't know how many chapters are going to be in it. So don't count it out yet.

Though, with only 14 chapters out so far, it might be the shortest chapter depending on how many volume 40 has. Still, not that much.

It probably is going to be the shortest no matter how you look at it. Two volumes and half of volume 38, even RB has it beat. Still that doesn't bother me as DP fleshed out nearly everything in Sinnoh minus the Frontier and Distortion World. As long as it's a good volume I don't care that much. I would say I hope it's not rushed but I think that's asking for to much and a bit late.

I know HGSS is confirmed to start in volume 41 but is it confirmed Platinum ends in volume 40? If not there's still a possibility that volume 41 could have a few Platinum chapters in it.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Volume 41 is scheduled to sell in June.
    Oh wow June!? That was a lot quicker than I was expecting, but I guess it's to make up for volume 40 taking so long. I wonder if volume 42-onward will come out that quickly as well, or if the schedule will return to normal after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    It probably is going to be the shortest no matter how you look at it.
    You're right. e9310103838 said in the "June Plot Discussion" thread that the Platinum arc is going to be the shortest arc.
    Last edited by 1dbad; 28th April 2012 at 6:07 AM.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

The official site explicitly says it's the Platinum Chapter's conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The official site explicitly says it's the Platinum Chapter's conclusion.
    Welp, there's the official answer I needed then. Thanks for sharing.

I do hope volume 40 will be longer than usual then to make up for it being the last volume with Platinum chapters in it.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

And to make up for the near one year wait.

I don't care if we had a contest or not, that book shouldn't have taken that long to finish.

I just hope Platinum has a good ending that's not horribly rushed. I mean they'll probably try and fit Sird, Pluto/Charon, and all the villains all in one. I wonder if Platinum will battle Giratina and Palmer? I guess we'll see. I'm excited for Platinum's final and HGSS's start regardless but I still think Platinum was rushed despite that it's not finished.

In any case, Sird must appear in Volume 40,

and Giovanni will also appear in HGSS.

Cool. I'll look forward to it.

Originally posted by lolipiece
    Pokemon Adventures volume 41 confirmed for a June 28th release.
    Dear Zucion! They're coming in fast! And we're still expecting volume 40 to come out right now in Japanese and English! I'm guessing Volume 41 must be HGSS arc. The question is what chapters does it hold?
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

So Vol. 41 will come out exactly a month after 40? That's really fast ... especially after waiting for almost a year. But well, that's really good!

@Red_the_knight: As far as I remember, it was already confirmed that HGSS will start in Vol. 41.
    Sorry for my bad English...

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    and Giovanni will also appear in HGSS.
    I dont know why he is dissapear. Maybe we will see it at Both volume 40 and 41 even volume 40 is a Pt chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Маj View Post
    So Vol. 41 will come out exactly a month after 40? That's really fast ... especially after waiting for almost a year. But well, that's really good
    It's the same of what happened with volumes 29 and 30, where it was released a year after volume 28, but the later it followed by a month.
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Psychic View Post
    It's the same of what happened with volumes 29 and 30, where it was released a year after volume 28, but the later it followed by a month.
    Well, I found out about this just half an hour or so after posting. xD But this happening one time (and it hasn't even happened more often, gladly) doesn't mean it has to be like that every time. And even if it was no surprise, it's really quite fast.
    Sorry for my bad English...

Does anyone know what's going on with Chuang Yi Publishing? They haven't updated their website since March.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasa no Tenshi View Post
    Does anyone know what's going on with Chuang Yi Publishing? They haven't updated their website since March.
    Considering how it took ages for volume 40 to be announced for a Japanese release, I assume they're waiting for a few more volumes to come out before releasing volume 39 of Adventures.

If Volume 41 comes out in June, was it? I'm really curious what the cover will look like. Probably HGSS based obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    If Volume 41 comes out in June, was it? I'm really curious what the cover will look like. Probably HGSS based obviously.
    Maybe they are Gold, Silver, and Crys each on covers.

but I doubt whether HGSS can gather three volume......

France's version of Black and White's volume 4 cover is revealed.

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast