Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack29 View Post
Ok? I think it's kinda weird not having nicknames, it's like naming a dog "Dog".
I reject your assumption and substitute my own.

Hey everyone, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Chapter 19 will not be up tonight. However, I'd like to offer this as a cop-out explanation. It's 36 Goddamn pages. I did some writing during the week, spent all day Friday writing, and spent all day Saturday writing. The thing is massive. It is almost necessarily going to be three parts, or possibly a very jam-packed two. I have done no editing to it except for the preliminary bits I did while actually writing it, but as it stands right now, it is a bit over 100,000 characters, which makes it head-and-away the longest chapter by far. Hopefully you can excuse a week of lateness when it comes given the length.

I have another linear algebra test on Thursday, so I probably won't have time to get it posted before next weekend. I don't think I'm going to try and pull any miracles to get it out some time during the week; it'll be higher quality and easier on me to just take my time. Hopefully you guys are cool with this given the length.

Thanks for reading, as always.

Edit: Wow, this post marks the start of 10 pages! Awesome!