Thread: Ash and Meloetta

Default Ash and Meloetta

Quick clarification notice I want answered. Would Meloetta fall under Ash's temporary status like Haunter and Larvitar. Out of the trio (Ash, Cilan and Iris) I think they had the closest relationship bonding-wise. Am I wrong or correct because I want that notice to be put on Bulbapedia. Ash cared for it under his own leadership in some spots.

I've come to terms that Haunter and Larvitar weren't captured off screen. But the topic of Meloetta changes things I just want a definitive answer is all I'm asking for here if you guys could help out that'll be great. I personally think it does but I have been proven false in the past.
    Hey everybody I started up a pokemon discussion web series and I hope you guys would give it a listen. I do it every few days or so. Usually after Thursday Japanese airing of the episode (Reactions and Responses) while I provide discussion videos every few days or so. Here's the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...R2kacxnt5J54ch If you could provide feedback I'd love to discuss with you guys Have a good day and just help get this show running

Also If I act like I'm spamming in these threads it's not that. It's called contribution to the discussion at hand. Quit saying I'm spamming because seriously I follow the rules here to a "T" so quit bugging me about that fact.

I guess Meloetta is no less of an "Ash Pokemon" than Haunter and Larvitar tbh

Larvitar belongs there because Professor Elm entrusted Ash with its egg.

Haunter belongs there because he agreed to accompany Ash to Saffron City.

Meloetta followed Ash on her own. I don't believe she was directly commanded by him.

I do think things would've been different if Ridley came like five minutes later.

Yeah, Meloette was never Ash's pokemon and it didn't took orders from hum. So no, it doesn't fall under temporarily own status.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Annoyed about the lack of Emerald elements in the game. Annoyed about Ash releasing Goodra in anime.

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Hoenn games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.