If Ash has a do-or-die battle, or even if he reaches the final of the Kalos League, which team of 6 do you think will be he choose if the writers are smart enough? What is his Dream Team of six Pokemon?
This is what I would choose:
1. Pikachu - Been with Ash from the start and obviously gains an automatic place on his team as together they have a very strong bond and trust each other completely
2. Charizard - Possibly the strongest Pokemon Ash has, a definite powerhouse, and if he was used against Tobias, Ash may have beaten 3 or 4 instead of just 2.
3. Sceptile - His Hoenn powerhouse, it remained his strongest Pokemon all throughout the AG series, won many battles and became the first Pokemon to defeat Darkrai in all of Sinnoh.
4. Snorlax - Ash's only non-speedy Pokemon and a definite wall which can take multiple attacks and unleash great damage with his strong Hyper Beam and Body Slam
5. Infernape - Even though it doubles up Fire weaknesses in the team, it was definitely his Sinnoh powerhouse, and we all saw how when Blaze was activated, Infernape because ten fold stronger
6. Frogadier/Greninja - Don't know if it'll evolve, but if it doesn't Ash uses the Frubbles amazingly well, to trap other Pokemon and also use it as a mask for Poison Powder, and may be able to do it for Sleep Powder too, if it does evolve, it will be Ash's only major Water powerhouse which is also fully evolved and the typing completes the Fire-Water-Grass trio in his team.
Others which missed out on the Dream Team but can easily fit into any slot and I would not be disappointed if are included in the Final Battle are Garchomp (if Gible evolves), Noivern (if Noibat evolves), Glalie, Heracross, Krookodile, Palpitoad, Talonflame (if it evolves, but contradicts with Charizard as it is the same typing), Staraptor and lastly possibly Goodra and Primeape (if they ever come back)
Yes, I know Squirtle and Bulbasaur are ultimate bad *** Pokemon but they don't fit into a super team even though they are very strong and beat Brandon.
What do you guys think?