Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will become Ash Alola powerhouse?

Default Who will become Ash Alola powerhouse?

As of now, we have:
    Kanto - Charizard
    Orange Archipelago - Charizard (Sp. mention to Snorlax)
    Johto - Heracross (Sp. mention to Bayleef)
    Hoenn - Sewllow
    Battle Frontier - Sceptile
    Sinnoh - Infernape
    Unova - Krokodile (Sp. mention to Pignite)
    Kalos - Greninja (Sp. mention to Goodra)

Alola - ??

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanChone View Post
    As of now, we have:
    Kanto - Charizard
    Orange Archipelago - Charizard (Sp. mention to Snorlax)
    Johto - Heracross (Sp. mention to Bayleef)
    Hoenn - Sewllow
    Battle Frontier - Sceptile
    Sinnoh - Infernape
    Unova - Krokodile (Sp. mention to Pignite)
    Kalos - Greninja (Sp. mention to Goodra)

Alola - ??
    Well at the moment, it's touch to predict since Alola hasn't had many battles than can help us gauge how powerful his Pokemon might be. Rockruff is sure to evolve, but I don't think it'll be the powerhouse, just that it will have a rivalry with Gladion's Lycanroc. So that leaves it between Litten and Rowlet.

Litten has the backstory that all his starter powerhouses tend to have, and while Rowlet seems goofy, Decidueye is the most popular Alolan starter, so I think that will give it a good reason to evolve as well.

Assuming both Litten and Rowlet evolve all the way, I'd say the powerhouse will be Incineroar. Decidueye will be the goofy yet strong battler, but not the ace, unless they decide to only evolve Litten to a Torracat.

I want it to be Rockruff -> Midday Lycanroc.

Knowing the writers, it'll either be Decidueye or Incineroar, and most likely Incineroar since they love their Fire-types.
    ^ Old Sig Homage

Decidueye.

I hope Ash Rockruff will evolve (to either midday or midnight Lycanroc) and become Ash's Alola powerhouse. As we can see, all of Ash's Pokemons are currently lack of a strong rock type (Boldore is just meh). Also, none of any Ash's powerhouse is a rock type, giving Ash a Lycanroc as a powerhouse would be a brand new experience for both anime and fans.

And of course, we will be able to see how great can Ash train a rock type pokemon for the first time.

Decidueye or Lycanroc.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

If the third form is a thing then it will be Lycanroc. If not then Incineroar seems like the likely canidate
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Well if we presume that Gladion will be Ash's main rival then Rockruff/Lycanroc's chances go way up since Lycanroc vs Lycanroc and likely Pikachu vs Null/Silvally will be the major rivalries.
    Peakachu Progression: Surge2 (Kanto) -> Drake (OI) -> Clair2 (Johto) -> Tyson (Hoenn) -> Brandon3 (BF) -> Tobias (Sinnoh) -> Alain3 (Kalos)

(Ash-)Greninja > Peakachu ~ Charizard > Sceptile ~ (Blaze) Infernape > Snorlax > Krookodile > Bulbasaur > Heracross > Swellow (this is Ash's TOP 10 though after this point it admittedly gets way too subjective to do a straight up ranking).

"My ideals will shatter the truth of this world!"

I want the Alola powerhouse to be Pikachu or Lycanroc (I'm assuming Ash's Rockruff is going to evolve). However, knowing the writers and their apparent fondness for starters, I'm going to guess the powerhouse will either be Incineroar or Decidueye. Personally, I'd rather see Decidueye as the powerhouse, as Ash already has three Fire type powerhouses.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    More signature banners: You Fool! | Suspicious Classmates | Laugh Together | Got Nassy? | Edgelord Smash

Decidueye or Pikachu . Don't really care much for Lycanroc, particularly the midnight form, and Incineroar is hideous imo and it comes off like another overrated final form that we've had too much of in XY. Plus we've already had more than enough of the final form fire type starters as powerhouses.

I would prefer if Decidueye were to be his powerhouse, instead of another fire-type like Incineroar (I don't like its design much either), and because I must see Sinister Arrow Raid being used in the Anime by Ash himself. However, if it's not Decidueye, then I would prefer it to be either Pikachu or if Ash's Rockruff evolves into Midday form.
    Last edited by Daniel31; 24th June 2017 at 4:07 AM.

Credit for the banner goes to Satomine Night!
    - Also a member of ~Lillie Fan Club~ and Serena The Kalos Queen Fan Club, Serena4ever!

I want Decidueye to become his Alola powerhouse. I wouldn't mind if it would be Midday/Third Form Lycanroc.
    Decidueye/Lycanroc being his regional ace makes sense. Unlike Incineroar, they are so popular in Japan.
    Completed the Trial of the Sword on Master Mode

Switch Friend Code: SW-4697-8361-8599
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-2766-5379

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel31 View Post
    I would prefer if Decidueye were to be his powerhouse, instead of another fire-type like Incineroar (I don't like its design much either), and because I must see Sinister Arrow Raid being used in the Anime by Ash himself. However, if it's not Decidueye, then I would prefer it to be either Pikachu or if Ash's Rockruff evolves into Midday form.
    Then who'll show off Malicious Moonsault if Litten doesn't evolve all the way? Unless they just have Cross from M20 use it, and in the anime Litten just evolves till Torracat. But either way, yes I would prefer if Decidueye is his ace for this region rather than Incineroar.

Guys remember, the Pokemon with the tragic backstory(Litten) always becomes the ace.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Guys remember, the Pokemon with the tragic backstory(Litten) always becomes the ace.
    Yes that's true, which is why signs do point to Litten being the most likely ace. But majority of the people, even myself, would prefer either Decidueye or Lycanroc to be his ace this time. We've had loads of Fire powerhouses, and frankly Incineroar doesn't exactly have the best design.

Not all the time. More people would say Krookodile was the BW ace, not Pignite.
    ^ Old Sig Homage

True, but unpopular Pokemon had never became the ace.
    Pignite had the backstory, but it didn't become Ash's Unova ace.
    Completed the Trial of the Sword on Master Mode

Switch Friend Code: SW-4697-8361-8599
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-2766-5379

Curious but out of MD-Lycanroc/Decidueye/Ininceroar which ones the most popular in Japan?
    Peakachu Progression: Surge2 (Kanto) -> Drake (OI) -> Clair2 (Johto) -> Tyson (Hoenn) -> Brandon3 (BF) -> Tobias (Sinnoh) -> Alain3 (Kalos)

(Ash-)Greninja > Peakachu ~ Charizard > Sceptile ~ (Blaze) Infernape > Snorlax > Krookodile > Bulbasaur > Heracross > Swellow (this is Ash's TOP 10 though after this point it admittedly gets way too subjective to do a straight up ranking).

"My ideals will shatter the truth of this world!"

Rockruff has the rivalry with Gladion's Midnight Lysanroc, so I will say Rockruff-->Midday Lysanroc/the third rumoured form.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Genaller View Post
    Curious but out of MD-Lycanroc/Decidueye/Ininceroar which ones the most popular in Japan?
    I think most people claim that Decidueye is definitely the most popular starter in Japan, and I think both Lycanrocs are also quite popular, while Incineroar seems quite unpopular. Actually, now that I look at it, it might be highly possible that Litten either stays as it is, or max it evolves into Torracat. There's also the fact that it seems to be treated as the cute household cat by the Market Place lady and by Ash's Mom, so that could also prevent it from evolving fully, along with Incineroar itself being unpopular.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    Rockruff has the rivalry with Gladion's Midnight Lysanroc, so I will say Rockruff-->Midday Lysanroc/the third rumoured form.
    Why would their rivalry determine powerhouse status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuin View Post
    Why would their rivalry determine powerhouse status.
    Because with the rivalry, it's likely that Rockruff will get more spotlight.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Decidueye or Midday Lycanroc.

Personally based off all the focus Rockruff is getting lately with the Gladion episode and with Olivia and with how little focus Rowlet and Litten are getting, with Litten's last focus being the open house episode and Rowlet's last focus was in the episodes that revolved around the starters being lost, as well as Rockruff having future focus based off Olivia and Gladion episodes I would say that Lycanroc is probably going to be the ace.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Predictions:

Spoiler:- Z-Crystal Predictions:

Oh and don't forget, Ash can still catch 2 Pokemons to his current party, which is currently unknown exactly they will OP all his current Pokemons or not.

For example, his Unova powerhouse is the last pokemon he caught in that region.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast