View Poll Results: Which of Mega Evolutions do you think that might be Ash's better choice to receive?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mega Charizard X

4 14.81%
  • Mega Charizard Y

21 77.78%
  • Mega Heracross

6 22.22%
  • Mega Sceptile

7 25.93%
  • Mega Glalie

4 14.81%
  • None of the above

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which of Ash's Pokémon Mega Evolve you think might be a better choice to receive?

Question Which of Ash's Pokémon Mega Evolve you think might be a better choice to receive?

Ash first discovered the Mega Evolution of Pokémon that he has later learned about because of Brock and Misty's Steelix and Gyarados's having Mega evolved for the first time. Ash has caught Charmander, Pidgeotto, Heracross, Treecko and Glalie, while Charmander, Pidgeotto, Treecko and Snorunt have already fully-evolved into Charizard, Pidgeot, Sceptile and Glalie, respectively? Ash has never been able to Mega Evolve Pidgeot for the first time because of the fact that he has already released it instead to protect a flock of Pidgey from Fearow, leaving Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile and Glalie as the only four of them that he has currently owned, but has never Mega Evolved for the first time. So do you know which of Ash's Pokémon's Mega Evolution you think might be a better choice to receive for the first time? Why?
    Last edited by MiloticTwins; 7th November 2017 at 8:52 PM.

Pidgeot isn't fully released btw, but I guess they will never let him collect Pidgeot back anytime soon. I always wanted Ash to have Mega Charizard X. If not Charizard then I would have said Sceptile because both are quite OP without Mega Evolution.

The one that bailed Ash out of tough situations on many occasions and went through legitimate training to become incredibly strong.--------->>>>MCY

If I had to choose then Charizard Y. I'm too sick of Charizard X to consider it.
    ~Sailor Saturn~

Mega Heracross or Mega Glalie. Charizard is too over done at this point that I want Ash to have a different mega thats not a starter.

I would say MCY, failing that, Mega Sceptile.
    What do we want? Sinnoh remakes.
    When do we want them? Soon.

The Stu is gone, permanently I hope. So X is open. They'd naturally go with X cause it's the more popular.

Charizard and Sceptile are the more likely to earn them first. They're starters... and more popular than the others.
    1. Charizard
    2. Sceptile
    3. Heracross
    4. Glalie

In order of likeliness
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

I like X the best so... X

I'm not sure if he'll ever get one, but if he does, I can't see it being anything other than Charizard (if it is please let it be Y rather than the other thing) or maybe a small outside chance for Sceptile
    I do like the idea of Mega Glalie for Ash though (or even better.... Mega Pidgeot)

Of course this is assuming no Megas are introduced again after this point (which I certainly hope isn't the case). If new megas are introduced the chances of him getting one should increase

Charizard Y needs some love, it really does
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Serena gave Ash a kiss, Lillie gave him a child.
    Currently hyped up fo 20th Movie . BRING IT ON!!!!

Heracross and Jason don't deserve to go, their strong don't get me wrong, but they don't have enough of a bond factor imo with Ash to go for it.

neither one of them stayed with Ash for the majority of their region, if someone was going to mega evolve then they should at least travel more than 50% of a region with Ash.

If Hawlucha or Talonflame(as examples) had mega forms they would be acceptable to go because they traveled with Ash for a long duration thus creating stronger bonds with him, Heracross was oaked after the second jouto badge and has only been used in leagues and one battle facility since then, and Jason was really only used in the hoenn league.

As for what form Charizard would take if it got to go, at this point if they were to do it, i'd want him to get X, and Kiawe to get Y.

I just want to see Ash get a MCY, have the Stu return with his Wonderzard X, and get his butt properly kicked in a decent MCX vs MCY battle.

Mega Sceptile has just been overdone (what with Sawyer and his), MCX is just too done unless the Stu returns and gives Ash his Charizardite after a battle, because I don't think any other way would be satisfying, Heracross and Glalie would be nice (if they actually got screentime outside of a league), and Pidgeot would be a dream (but the bird is never coming back ).

Honestly, though, I can't see Ash getting a mega unless a) new megas are introduced, in which case he'll get one of those, or b) he makes the champion league or something and the writers want to celebrate the franchise as a whole and not the current gen mechanics. IMO, likelihood of both is next to zero. Hopefully new megas will come with Sinnoh Remakes (IF Sinnoh remakes come), in which case I would LOVE to see Ash with one or more of the following (and yes, these involve evolutions of his current mons, but hey, who knows?): Mega Staraptor, Mega Torterra, Mega Floatzel, Mega Garchomp, or, best yet, Mega Infernape.
        Spoiler:- The Hardest Battle in Pokemon History!!:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist
    Ah, the untoppable battle, from which no other battle can take the crown. MCX vs. Ash-Greninja? Pikachu vs. Latios? Those were mere side events compared to that battle.
    Who or What is Bewear?
    "Arceus in disguise? Bewear is something that has far surpassed Arceus or Mew."
    "Arceus and Mew answer to Bewear."
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Plot twist: That Bewear is Lusamine's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.

Mega Lizardon Y hasn't been showcased as much as the X variant, so that's always been my choice of Mega Evolution for Satoshi to use. He'll likely never use a Mega Evolution however since they're not exactly fresh and exciting anymore.

Mega Charizard Y and Mega Sceptile should have been his megas if he was given choices since ash's charizard and sceptile made those two pokemon iconic and popular in the first place.
    Favourite Characters- Ash, Serena, Lillie, Dawn, Gladion, Cilan, Brock, Cynthia, Kiawe, Lana, Lance, Alain, Steven Stone

Favourite Pokemon- Charizard, Venasaur, Blastoise, Gengar, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Greninja, Garachomp, Infernape, Gliscor, Salamence, Arceus

Watching pokemon for 17 years, grown up while watching this show. Also liked the different characters form different sagas. I hate genwunners.