Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 286

Thread: *READ THE FIRST POST!!!* Characters You Dislike

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Portal FTW!
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Cilan.
    Reason-A failed replica of Batman.

  2. #102

    Default

    Iris because she is the worst written female companion of the show. Her character development is done very poorly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    871

    Default

    I do agree with you, dehydrator. Iris' character developement could be handled better. Misty at times got that in later Kanto as well as Johto where she didn't get developed as well as she could have in the long haul.
    "Looks like you're about to get pwned."

    I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Croatia.
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryon View Post
    I do agree with you, dehydrator. Iris' character developement could be handled better. Misty at times got that in later Kanto as well as Johto where she didn't get developed as well as she could have in the long haul.
    My main disappointment with Iris is that there wasn't done enough about her dragon master goal and main mission she was sent out on journey from dragon village(Axew). I expected that we are going to see gradual growth of character bonding with Axew, together becoming stronger with effort and training leading to eventual evolution which was Iris main mission from start. But we have yet to see this.

    Granted Misty water master goal wasn't developed much either, but character went through actual struggling and selfdoubt giving us insight in her problems, working hard for everything she got. Which made her growth more believable imo with gradual maturity and increase of confidence at late Johto and afterwards in AG reflecting her growth. Though i agree with you, there was left a lot more to be desired not being developed as much as she could have been not achieving her dreams.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Didn't dehydrator already comment about how much she/he hates Iris? Troll much?
    From Kanto/Johto:
    Ritchie: Complete Ash clone that doesn't really have much of a personality and beat Ash.
    Casey: She was mostly boring to me and I was kinda annoyed by her constant love of her Electric type baseball team.
    Misty: Her super fans/Pokeshippers really annoy me. She was a agressive tsundere who kept on annoying Ash about her bike for over 50 episodes.
    From Hoenn:
    Drew: Annoying rival who was mostly a Gary Stu in almost every way and was mostly scared of whether May would return his feelings or not.
    Max: Sorry bro but you was mostly a useless and annoying character who didn't really need to be in AG.
    Meowth In Boots: ... Do I need to explsin this? He's the Pokefied verdion of Puss In Boots!
    Sinnoh:
    Piplup: Even though Pochama's okay, Piplup's voice makes my ears bleed and he's a selffish, arrogant, and screentime hogger. He also tries to be some type of Pikachu wannabe.
    Dawn: She won't stop agreeing with Iris, it makes her look like a suckup and she's starting to act a little bit like her too. She's a total screentime hogger and she makes contests seem too girly and boring to me. She seems like a female version of Ash that it makes you wonder if they're long lost siblings.
    Kenny: He was just... there. He was a scaredy cat and was mostly too much in love with dawn to actually have a decent rivalry.
    Zoey: 3 words:Borderline Mary Sue.It seems like Dawn would never get a win from her.
    Trollbias Tobias: Cheap character to make Ash lose. He only had 2 legendaries and the rest were Magikarps.
    Brock: He was just... there. His Croagunk had more screentime them him! All he really did was state the obvious and fall in love with every girls he saw.
    TRio: Really annoying and all they mostly did was try to capture Pikachu in almost every episode.
    Torterra: Most underrated grass type Pokemon on Ash's team.
    Unova:
    Cilan: I love Dento but I'm tired of his constant food puns!
    Iris: I love Airisu but she makes her sound so obnixious.
    Ash: I love Satoshi but Ash can sometimes be a dumbash.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Paul : Releasing his Pokemon because it was weak? Oh, man your argument is invalid. :Scumbag steven:. He will never get better than Trip. Paul insulted Ash rudely.

    Ursula : B*tchy arrogant rival

    Drew : If you know what I mean. I don't like people whose surnames/middle name is 'Drew'
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 31st July 2012 at 8:34 AM.


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Iris-She has barely any development in the anime, an annoying english voice actress and she never actually works towards her goal.

    Cilan-He's too wacky and he is constantly trying to do new things to show that he isn't just a stand-in for Brock, yet these things never work and he will forever remain a replacement for Brock.

    Trip-Combination of Paul and Gary, ridiculous dub name and for a guy who seems so smug, he hasn't had a win in a long time. It's hard to take him seriously as a rival as like Iris, he has only had a bit of development and he only uses two pokemon on a regular basis now. And one of them lost on a regular basis as well, showing that Trip isn't the great trainer that he thought he was. Paul was better done as a rival by far, and Gary had a better background story than Trip.

    Piplup-Screenhogging, annoying little penguin that won't evolve when it should. Though one of the producers/writers even admitted that Piplup won't evolve in the contest world because it's evolutions "are slightly ugly". Meaning we will be stuck with Piplup forever and have to deal with it: Great.

    Max-Very annoying and useless, when he first appeared in the petalburg gym, I just wanted to punch him so badly for talking about Ash's loss to Harrison.

    All of the Hoenn rivals-Morrison, Tyson, they had no development and their hoenn teams weren't really hoenn teams. Morrison only had three hoenn pokemon whilst Tyson had four. Tyson had a fair few but the only pokemon who got story development on his team was a meowth with boots; how silly.

    Kenny-His voice actor was so annoying, he got replaced. He had a lot of random pokemon like Alakazam, Breloom and a Machoke. Floatzel and Empoleon were decent but they got ripped off for potential development. Not really a fantastic rival and easily forgettable.

    I really do wish the sinnoh trio and rivals would just replace the best wishes characters, would be fantastic.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Alto Mare, Johto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Cilan; that guy scares me honestly. He's far too obsessed with food and other things and acts very know-it-all. If I was Ash traveling with him, I'd be much more embarrassed than if I was with Brock. He may be entertaining for some, but I'm fairly certain that will wear off soon. I'm eagerly awaiting generation 6, so I can put Black/White behind me quickly.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    DP Ash, DP Brock, BW TRio, and Iris.

    DP Ash- Very cocky, arrogant, stubborn character; very boring, droll, etc. His attitude needs more mellowing and respect/maturity (he could learn something from AG Ash).

    DP Brock- Absolutely pointless re-entry via a truck that he somehow stored on a boat, and then somehow rode with a hillbilly from Pewter City. Just terrible. Not to mention how the Japanese writers completely wrote him out of the show, gave him very rudimentary Pokemon, and neglected him.

    Iris- "You're such a little kid!" Stuck up, thinks she knows every last thing, and always acts condescending and demeaning to Ash.

    BW TRio- At first, I thought this would make it a lot better than the comedy show they've been putting on, but it's even worse. Some dramatic music, stupid one-liners, and then cut TR for the episode. It happens every freaking episode, until it leads to some random filler episode where they FAIL anyway. Not to mention they think they're "cool" with those jetpacks, when they look even more idiotic.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 31st July 2012 at 11:04 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios* View Post
    Cilan; that guy scares me honestly. He's far too obsessed with food and other things and acts very know-it-all. If I was Ash traveling with him, I'd be much more embarrassed than if I was with Brock. He may be entertaining for some, but I'm fairly certain that will wear off soon. I'm eagerly awaiting generation 6, so I can put Black/White behind me quickly.
    His "flavors" indicate he's somewhat partial to Ash's flavor.

    Cilan: "Mmmm...when Ash isn't looking...it's TASTING TIME!"

    Sorry, I just had to say it!
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios* View Post
    Cilan; that guy scares me honestly. He's far too obsessed with food and other things and acts very know-it-all. If I was Ash traveling with him, I'd be much more embarrassed than if I was with Brock. He may be entertaining for some, but I'm fairly certain that will wear off soon. I'm eagerly awaiting generation 6, so I can put Black/White behind me quickly.
    Kira changed her username, join date, erased her sig and deleted almost all of her posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    BW TRio- At first, I thought this would make it a lot better than the comedy show they've been putting on, but it's even worse. Some dramatic music, stupid one-liners, and then cut TR for the episode. It happens every freaking episode, until it leads to some random filler episode where they FAIL anyway. Not to mention they think they're "cool" with those jetpacks, when they look even more idiotic.
    True. Very true. But that's just because the writers stink at making decent villains. Each one of them were terrible and hardly showed up.

    Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Iris because she is the worst written female companion of the show. Her character development is done very poorly.
    No she isn't, that's Misty. But obviously you're a big Misty fan (she's in your sig) so clearly you're going to ignore the fact and continue on how "badly written" Iris is. Why not give some reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    Didn't dehydrator already comment about how much she/he hates Iris? Troll much?
        Spoiler:- spoiler:
    might have angred him a little. ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    Cilan.
    Reason-A failed replica of Batman.
    What?
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 2nd August 2012 at 9:56 PM.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    What?
    I'll just repeat this. "What?" XDD I guess....he did fail that, now didn't he? XDDD

    I laughed at that. xD

    Yeah I don't dislike many characters. 'Cept the little blue penguin. That's because he's too prideful for my tastes.

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel
    Cilan-He's too wacky and he is constantly trying to do new things to show that he isn't just a stand-in for Brock, yet these things never work and he will forever remain a replacement for Brock.
    There's some flawed logic with this. Dento isn't trying new things for him. They are already stuff he's enjoyed (obviously, because when he packed his bags to go traveling with Ash he had to bring his detective cosplay, his fishing rod, his subway (limited edition) hat, and his mask/cape so he would be ready for anything that would appear of what he fanboys over. XD I think that's why I like him so much: he's a bishounen nerd.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 31st July 2012 at 10:29 PM.


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    I've warmed up to all the characters. Except Bel. I still dislike her, and it gets worse with every appearence she makes. ^^

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Much of my hatred for some of the characters stems from the bad voice acting in the TPCi dub (IMO of course).
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Croatia.
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post

    No she isn't, that's Misty. But obviously you're a big Misty fan (she's in your sig) so clearly you're going to ignore the fact and continue on how "badly written" Iris is. Why not give some reasons.
    Maybe in your opinion, but Misty was definitely handled better than Iris was imo. She actually dealt with struggles, learned on mistakes, gave us insight in her inner problems making gradual improvement both in character and trainer sense. For everything she achieved she worked hard, not being given anything on silver plate and while she wasn't fleshed out as much as she could have been i find her development much more believable from what writers displayed with Iris so far.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Misty and Dawn were the best handled of Ash's female companions. I'm sure Iris will get there sooner or later. May had a good bit of developement, but once she started to win contest after contest with only one loss in Kanto, it just made me wonder if she didn't get developed enough.
    "Looks like you're about to get pwned."

    I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryon View Post
    May had a good bit of developement, but once she started to win contest after contest with only one loss in Kanto, it just made me wonder if she didn't get developed enough.
    Well yeah some of her wins were pretty stupid, but BF wasn't all that long and she needed enough ribbons in a short period of time. Besides, she already had experience in Hoenn.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Maybe in your opinion, but Misty was definitely handled better than Iris was imo. She actually dealt with struggles, learned on mistakes, gave us insight in her inner problems making gradual improvement both in character and trainer sense. For everything she achieved she worked hard, not being given anything on silver plate and while she wasn't fleshed out as much as she could have been i find her development much more believable from what writers displayed with Iris so far.
    She got a Togepi, suddenly changed her personality overnight and most of her pokemon got to do nothing at all... including the U-No-Hatchy she kept lugging around. Other than all that I guess she was okay, but I don't think she's written better than Iris.

    No main character is given a strong pokemon on a silver plate. Except maybe Dawn and Togekiss, but that's only because she had 5 pokemon and there wasn't enough time to develop a 6th one.

        Spoiler:- bw2:
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 1st August 2012 at 10:26 PM.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    Have always and will always hate Iris for the rest of my life as a Pokemon fan.

    She's just so annoying, and imo, she's not a good Pokemon trainer, she's uninteresting, and I can't remember one time I enjoyed an episode focusing on her. When Excadrill defeated Pikachu in the Don Battle tournament, that really just lighted up and undying candle of hatred that I have for Iris. I mean seriously, throughout the battle, most of Pikachu's attack should have knocked out Excadrill and ended it, but of course the writers didn't want that and made Pikachu lose to an attack that it can easily deflect with Iron Tail. I much prefer her game counterpart a lot more than her anime counterpart.

    I actually thought giving Iris Dragonite would at least somewhat strengthen her battling skills but after a while, I was convinced it's not gonna happen. And don't even get me started on her "Your such a kid" catchphrase when I can bet my life that her Axew can't even land a hit on a Latios.

    I'm not trying to bash but she really is the only character that I dislike so much. I was really excited to see her when she was first revealed 2 years ago, now I dream of the day she is kicked off the cast. I can't wait to see her and Trip's face when Ash starts using his old Pokemon in the Unova League, if he does.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Croatia.
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    She got a Togepi, suddenly changed her personality overnight and most of her pokemon got to do nothing at all... including the U-No-Hatchy she kept lugging around. Other than all that I guess she was okay, but I don't think she's written better than Iris.
    Than you might want to rewatch episodes, because only change was that she became less aggressive, still being rebellious, snarky and hotheaded as character.
    Change didn't happened over night either, but gradually starting to mature. In Orange Islands character started to open herself more to Ash and others talking about personal issues and becoming stronger as friend. While in Johto we saw her becoming more patient and confident creating closer bond with water types which can be evidenced in "For Crying Out Loud!" or "Hook, Line and Stinker!" for example.
    We saw character becoming more timid and self critic which can be evidenced in interactions with several characters like Dorian, Egan or Sakura and way she acted through later half of Johto growing in more confident and independent character(similar how May grew by end of BF).

    As for her pokemon Togepi and Goldeen didn't do much. But Staryu, Poliwhirl, Corsola and Psyduck had plenty battles and memorable moments during her run(not counting Horsea and Starmie because they were left too early at gym).

    I will agree how Misty should have been developed more leaving with unfinished story(one of reasons why im in favor of return), but she still had more believable growth than Iris did so far imo. She didn't had anything easy for her, we saw character having to deal with struggles being insecure in herself(just like it was case with May or Dawn)with her skills and pokemon along gradually improving, learning on mistakes.

    I agree with Byron, she definitely had realistic development. Now i like Iris being fun character, which makes me disappointed even more with way she is treated(which is rushed and inconsistent).
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 2nd August 2012 at 10:10 AM.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Thing, you deserve an awesome badge.
    Some people must be very sensitive about Iris calling Ash a kid I mean it's her catchphase. The only reason of how I would really dislike the BW Trio is if I watched it in English. This is why I avoid the English dub. Cilan won't stop saying food puns and everyone's either a moron or just say "cool" or "awesome" whenever someone describe something. -_-
    It's funny on how people say that Misty was a better handeled character then Iris and that's really not true. You guys should tell that to the great Mr. Shudo and the writers since that's actually one of the reasons why she's gone for good. Erase the nostalgia, Pokeshipping, and fillers and you'll notice that Misty is actually very dependant to Ash since she's traveling with him for no reason until she had to go back to be the Cerulean Gym leader.People hate Iris just because she calls Ash a kid but nobody hates Misty when she freaking abuses Ash and Brock physically! O_O

    I think Iris is a very well written character. Even though Dento have episodes where he plays his hobbies, he actually uses his knowledge and hobbies whenever things get serious and Iris is still pretty mysterious so we don't know much about why she wants to evade Drayden and his gym, her home in the Villege of Dragons, etc. She has a goal and she's NOT the worst developed character in the show. She's not a punchbag like Cabernet but she's not an unstoppable force who never loses a.k.a. Cynthia. She won some battles and she lost some battles. Some people would hate her for whatever she does. People complained when they wanted her to get another Dragon type Pokemon and when she finally got Dragonite, people still complained! He only won 2 battles and people think that he's some unstoppable Pokemon that will crush anything in his path despite watching the episodes. It's "damn you do" or "damn you don't" when it comes to Iris but people won't say that if it was their favorite character. You can never please this fandom so don't bring up the unneccesary Dragonite issue.

    Do anyone hate riceballs like 4Kids
    in Pokemon? :3
    Last edited by satoharupika; 4th August 2012 at 12:53 AM.

  21. #121

    Default

    Burgundy, the writing to her character is very poor, she's treated like a joke, especially in the tournaments. And she seems to hate Cilan for like no reason at all XD
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 4th August 2012 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Croatia.
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    It's funny on how people say that Misty was a better handeled character then Iris and that's really not true. You guys should tell that to the great Mr. Shudo and the writers since that's actually one of the reasons why she's gone for good. Erase the nostalgia, Pokeshipping, and fillers and you'll notice that Misty is actually very dependant to Ash since she's traveling with him for no reason until she had to go back to be the Cerulean Gym leader.People hate Iris just because she calls Ash a kid but nobody hates Misty when she freaking abuses Ash and Brock physically! O_O
    Depends for who. With Misty at least you could tell that character was going somewhere, went through some change, was called out on her flaws having to deal with obstacles and proving herself to everyone managing to gain sisters respect and stopped feeling less worthy, became more mature and confident, got over her long time fear from Gyarados with her growth as trainer happening gradually.

    Also reason why Misty traveled with Ash was for two reasons. To pay for her broken bike and to achieve goal of becoming best water trainer(later revealed to be water pokemon master). Something which was first time mentioned in "Waterflowers of Cerulean City", later being mentioned numerous times. True enough, there wasn't done much about it, until mr. Shudo stopped doing series construction, but other writers redeemed for some of his mistakes giving her some great development .

    Words from one writer don't speak in everyone name, since Shudo made it pretty clear how there didn't existed general consensus, nor it erase fact that Misty received some growth regardless of not being fleshed out as much as she should have been.

    I certainly don't hate Iris, in fact i like her having fun personality and intriguing story. But way in which her story is executed is far from satisfying with character development being extremely rushed and unbelievable, not gaining much from it at all.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    133

    Default

    I hate Cilan.
    For three things.
    First, he keeps reminding me of Brock. I mean - GYM leader, knows almost everything about almost everything, and makes food for Pokémon and humans. If they wanted to get rid of Brock, they could at least have used someone more original for replacement. Or just leave Brock there.
    Second, I hate how he compares everything to food and recipes. It was cool the first few times, but slowly it became rather annoying.
    Third, he often looks like a real showoff to me.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    FireRed team:
    Cordelia Nida Rai Fang Cyclone Charlie

    I might help nicknaming your Pokémon, PM me!

    I don't like gen5.I'm not a nostalgic freak who can't accept new things;when gen2 came out,I didn't even notice it was new.When gen3 came out,I thought "new Pokémon already??"but I tried to learn as much as possible.When gen4 came out,I was like "Cool, but evolutions of older Pokémon look ugly.Which starter would I pick?"When all gen5 Pokémon were revealed,I was disappointed.
    Oh yeah; when gen 6 came out, I was disappointed too, but then it started to revive my faith in the future of pokemon.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    *jump's inside a box* MEOW!
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Well I can say I really didn't like Ash around the Hoenn League...he tosses aside his old pokemon like they mean NOTHING AT ALL to him anymore and get's this REALLY annoying rival I wanted to throw bricks at lol (luckily, i don't remember him that much. cept that he got on my nerves for some reason...).

    But, overall, I don't tend to mind any of the characters that much for the most part. if any others bother me at this point, its probably better i don't state why?.


    And people seem to be throwing around that h-word ("hate". pwah..) too much in this thread and its bothering me. Isn't that word....an over-reactment?....I'd like to think that and nothing else. But, whatever, I threw in my 10 cents for that...
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 11th August 2012 at 7:40 PM.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

    ^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    And people seem to be throwing around that h-word too much in this thread and its bothering me. Isn't that word....an over-reactment?....I'd like to think that and nothing else. But whatever, I threw in my 10 cents for that...
    "Hate" isn't a curse word. Though it is sort of off putting when you like a character I guess. :/ *is looking at the post above your's*


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •