Thread: The special missions still available?

Default The special missions still available?

Some say they are over, and some are saying EU and US still can download them. I am debating whether to get shadows or guardian signs for darkrai, shaymin, manaphy, deoxrys etc....but dont want to bother if it is no longer possible to get the special missions. As the main reason for getting them is so I can get them in my pokemon diamond game.

Anyone know the answer?

The only WiFi missions still available on the Ranger games are the ones that do not provide a gift

=/.......Ah....... So its pointless having the games now for the purpose of getting the pokemon that can be transfered over.....? .....bulbapedia confused me in this respect as it said there is no limit to availability while at the same time saying the mission is only available for a certain amount of time..... that really sucks.....

Is there a site that had backups of the missions to download them from? or a a way to hack the missions in or something?
    Last edited by Schro; 20th March 2012 at 2:59 PM.

The missions that er still available are:
    Dialga in Hia Valley?! (Ranger 2)
    Palkia in Haruba Desert?! (Ranger 2)
    Find Giratina's Griseous Orb! (Ranger 3)
    Pledge to Arceus (Ranger 3)
    Pledge to Arceus can be viewed as the 'true' final mission of Ranger 3, if you want. It seems that way.
    None of those events give you a gift though.
    Actually, there is ONE event that gives you a Pokémon that's always open:
    Protect the Manaphy Egg! (Ranger 1)
    So, if you have the first Ranger game, you can transfer the Egg to Diamond/Pearl. And then trade it onwards using your games.

Too bad Liberate the Tower! and For the Bride and Shaymin! are closed now though, I really wanted to play those ones.
    I don't know if you can hack them though, sorry.
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

RangerShipping, my OTP~

Solana x Lunick forever~!