Thread: Freaking salamence!

Default Freaking salamence!

i was at the jungle relic on the destruction area, and at the end the was a freaking salamence.......U NEED TO CIRCLE IT 21 TIMES!
    i need tips.....ANY!
    as you battle, it doesnt matter what the attack is. or any stat. it matter on the friendship with your pokemon.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Spoiler:- SPOILER:

I haven't played Ranger 1 for years, but you shouldn't take damage often. Eventually, you'll get it. You don't even have to use Plusle/Minun, although that could easily make it easier. /lol

^Credit to RulerOfUnova

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall715 View Post
        Spoiler:- SPOILER:
    to tell you the truth, i havent gone aganist flygon yet. and plus, minun's attack worked, but for like 2 seconds. you have to draw 21 circles
    as you battle, it doesnt matter what the attack is. or any stat. it matter on the friendship with your pokemon.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Use the Help Thread sticky.