Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Community POTW #36 - Special #2

Default Community POTW #36 - Special #2

While Reno is putting the finishing touches to the last one;

Today marks our second special, following on from the Rotom week, this next week marks the start of a 7 day extravaganza. This time; Eeveelutions

Each Eeveelution has received a useful ability in the Generation transition, so the writeups will change despite a few only being done recently for Gen IV. Even Eevee can be somewhat viable

Please try to limit yourself to 1 Eeveelution per post. Thanks

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/134.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/135.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/136.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/196.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/197.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/470.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/471.shtml

Have fun

First post :]

Nata's Flareon

Flareon @Toxic Orb
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

-Flame Charge
    -Wish
    -Facade
    -Will-o-wisp

The Most Annoying Espeon On The Face Of The Planet(My Favorite)

Espeon@Light Clay
    Ability: Magic Mirror
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpDef / 252 Speed
    Timid Nature (+Sped, -Atk)

-Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Yawn
    -Morning Sun

Yeah.. It's pretty much something to use if you're good enough at predicting to know when someone's gonna try to use a status move (that will impact you, rather than stat boosting) Youcan then set up screens and if they think they're gonna keep their set up/staller pokemon, you put it to sleep, switch, and deal with it. Morning sun offers healing and is a nice guard while waiting or yawn to kick in.

Spoiler:- credit:

Really don't like Eeveelution that much now since 5th Gen screwed it up a bit. I used to like UMBREON with Mean Look and Baton Pass. Since Mean Look Effect can no longer last........... I have no use really for Any Eeveelution now except for Maybe Leafeon (Favorite Eeveelution), Vaporeon and Espeon...

[Contribution will be added Here]
    Nambiri

Hydration Hate

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Ability: Hydration
    EV: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 HP
    Nature: Bold (Def+/Atk-)
    Rest
    Protect
    Toxic
    Surf/Hydro Pump

A common set to see with DrizzleToad. Hydration gives Vaporeon a safe way to use rest. The kitty will spam it while you suffer from poison damage. Protect adds to the annoyance giving it a stall option. Toxic makes the Pokemon KOed in 6 turns if they don't heal. The last move stops you from being taunt bait. Surf is more accurate but Hydro Pump is more powerful. Scald is not a good idea because it ruins the poison.
    I am a roleplayer. I have fun hanging out in the RP section of the forums. If you have a problem with that then I invite you to dance forever.

Stallbreon @ Leftovers
    Ability: Synchronize
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Sassy / Careful / Impish / Relaxed nature
    -Payback
    -Curse
    -Toxic
    -Moonlight

Set up with Curse, and stall them with Toxic or attack with Payback. Since Umbreon is really slow, he'll usually get hit first, giving Payback more power. Moonlight is for added recovery.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 4th September 2011 at 3:19 PM.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Vaporeon Overview

Well... Vaporeon was already an OU Bulky Water pokemon that walled a nice chunk of the OU tier. Then came 5th Generation... and the addition of it's Dream World Ability, Hydration. In rain, Vaporeon automatically is cured of status conditions. This is great for three reasons. One, Toxic no longer shuts it down. Two, Hydration + Rest is available. Three, Drizzle is in the OU tier now. It does have it's disadvantages though, but I'll get to that later. As far as OU goes though, it's still a fantastic wall, that just happened to get a few new tricks this time around.

Abilities

Water Absorb: Replaces Vaporeon's Water Resistance with an Immunity and Healing effect. This gives Vaporeon leeway to make free switch ins. It's a very nice ability, and can be preferable to Hydration in some situations, though it is rare.

Needless to say, always use Water Absorb if your team lacks rain support. Never count on an opponent using it.

Hydration: Auto-cures status conditions in the rain. This makes Vaporeon even more bulky thanks to Hydration + Rest. However, one of Vaporeon's main support roles is Wish, and I find using two slots for healing moves to be awkward. If you don't need Wish support, then this is a great option.

The Power of Vapor
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: 252 Def / 52 SpAtk / 204 HP
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb / Hydration
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Toxic
    - Wish / Rest

I'll start with the basic stuff. Surf is your STAB attack, Ice Beam hits Dragons, Toxic hits other Water types. Your last move depends on your need for Wish support. If you want it, put it in, and choose either ability. If you want the Hydration + Rest combo though... make sure you have Hydration.

Partners and Multi Battles

Steel types wall Vaporeon silly, so have Magnezone, Heatran or other pokemon that can handle common Steel types on hand. In multi battles, Vaporeon with Water Absorb can wall Surfs, which is quite handy, plus it can also throw its own out there.

Countering Vaporeon

Steel types eat Toxic, as well as all of Vapreon's non-Hidden Power attacks. A good number of bulky Grass types can stand up to it, and Taunt stops its healing efforts. Electric types naturally get a mention, as well has Starmie for it's high Speed and Thunderbolt. Vaporeon is pretty much a standard bulky water, that happens to do it's job better than most of its competition.
    This is a signature that doesn't eat up an absurd amount of space.

Name: Vaporeon
    Ability: HYdration
    EV: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
    Attacks: Scald, Toxic, Heal Bell/Wish, Rest
    Team: Rain Dance/Drizzle

Scald - Stops you being Taunt Bait/chance of burning Pokemon not affected by Toxic
    Toxic - Poisons Target allowing you to Stall out with Rest
    Heal Bell/Wish - Supports rest of Team
    Rest - Reliable Healing move during Rain

Espeon:

GO MAGIC BOUNCE!!!!!! it reflects the effects of status moves!!! switch in espeon to a stealth rock and the stealth rock bounces back to the opponent!! awessome ability, right!!!

bouncy!
    -light screen/reflect/calm mind/morning sun/grass knot/shadow ball
    -psychic
    ability:magic bounce
    item:light clay/leftovers
    evs and nature: 252 def/252 sp def/4 hp
    nature: bold(+def/-attack)
    defensive evs for espeon's switch in in case the opponent uses an attack. light screen and reflet go well with light clay. calm mind if u want to use leftovers. u can use baton pass with calm mind. morning sun for hp. grass knot for bulky pokemon. shadow ball for ghost type coverage. psychic is your STAB move.

to counter espeon, dark types do the trick, like houndoom who resists all espeons direct attacks. brick breakers also get rid of light screen and reflect like weavile who is another dark type.

espeon isnt very useful in doubles and triples, but if u can predict the stealth rock in a rotation battle, espeon is very good.
    EMPOLEON IS AWESOME!!!!!
    ajhockeystar99

Talking

Now THIS is my kind of PotW!

The best set I can give here is for Magic Bounce Espeon:

Trollface sweeper
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 Sp.A / 252 Speed / 4 HP
    Item: Leftovers/Colbur Berry
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic/Psyshock
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power (Fire)

Don't start with Espeon, but switch it in on the opponent's lead in the first turn, reflecting their moves right back at them, like Taunt, status moves or even entry hazards! The most common such leads are Ferrothorn and Forretress, both of whom are 4x weak to HP Fire. Psychic or Psyshock for STAB (power vs. versatility), and Shadow Ball to threaten enemy ghosts, and Calm Mind to boost on naive opponents, slow opponents and switching opponents.

Once Imposter Ditto is released, this set will become even more effective! Leading with Ditto will allow you to scout the opponent's lead and make prediction a lot easier!

Leftovers can help with durability, especially against special attacks. I use Colbur Berry to stop those annoying Toxicroaks and their Sucker Punches.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

SupportBreon
    Umbreon@Leftovers
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Relaxed
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Def/252 SpDef
    Protect
    Payback
    Heal Bell
    Wish

Heal Bell works well with Synchronize, so you can heal yourself after they've hit you with a status move. Wish is for healing, and with Heal Bell it also helps support the team. Protect to stall for Wish. Payback is there so your not Taunt bait. It gets STAB, and will usually hit at 100 base power with Umbreon's speed.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 4th September 2011 at 3:53 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Glaceon can hail stall too.

Glaceon @ Leftovers
    Ice Body
    252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD
    Bold
    - Substitute
    - Protect
    - Roar
    - Blizzard
    Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...where the heck is the ceiling?
    -Anonymous

DW Females:

Wanted: UT Jolly/Timid Uxie. Preferably Timid.
    DW Female Tyrogue or DW Jolly Tyrogue.

My Current Team: (I like to make lots.)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519126

Alright, Eevelutions! Yeah I always liked Leafeon the most. He’s pretty cool. I hope they make a Ghost and a Fighting Eevelution one day though…

ToxicStallLeafon
    Leafeon @ Leftovers/Heat Rock
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Jolly (+Spd, -Satk)/Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Leaf Blade/Dig/Sunny Day
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Detect
    Okay so this is just kind of a staller Leafeon thing. It’s pretty risky but it can work. It works a lot better when it’s sunny, because then Leafeon is unstoppable speedwise. Basically Leaf Blade is your STAB move if you want it, but then you use Toxic, then Leafeon can do that whole Protect-then-Detect thing, and if your opponent isn’t incredibly smart, then they won’t switch out and they’ll be killed by Toxic? Yay? Dig is for those Poison-types that you can’t poison with Toxic. Sunny Day is in there in case you didn’t have the Pokemon before Leafeon use Sunny Day, but all you need Sunny Day for really is the Toxic-ing move, as well as using Dig on Poison-types. Leftovers for healing that damage you take on the first turn…and…Heat Rock if Leafeon’s gonna use Sunny Day. Yeah this set may not work, it depends on who you’re facing.
    Last edited by grantholomew; 5th September 2011 at 4:15 AM.

Friend Code: 2492-4126-1302
    Friend Safari: Krabby, Floatzel, Frogadier

Sapphire Nuzlocke - COMPLETE!
    Team:
    Dead:

Soulsilver Nuzlocke - COMPLETE!
    Team: **
    Dead:

Platinum Nuzlocke
    Team:
    Dead:

Simple-To-Use Set - Jolteon Version
    Modest/Timid, Special Sweeper EV Spread
    Either Ability, but slightly more towards Volt Absorb
    Thunderbolt and 3 of the following: Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Ice/Fighting), Trump Card (have patience with levelling Eevee), Signal Beam (4th Gen Tutor)

Thunderbolt + HP (Ice) gives a lot of coverage, as does Shadow Ball + HP (Fighting). Trump Card has great power for later uses. Signal Beam is great for Dark Types without HP (Fighting) and Psychic Types without Shadow Ball (plus, quad-hits on Celebi, Shiftry, Cacturne, and Exeggutor). Signal Beam is also useful for Hydreigon over either HP option, Power-wise.

Pokemon Analysis
    Jolteon is a Speed demon with Sp.Atk equal to Latias, Houndoom, Vanilluxe, and Lilligant to boot. It's Speed-tied with one (potential) counter that it also counters at the same time (Aerodactyl with EQ). Only Electrode, Accelgor, Ninjask, and non-Defense Deoxys outspeed it. Mewtwo and Crobat also tie your Speed, but have little to hit you with effectively.

Unfortunately, your Abilities are relatively useless. Quick Feet makes you faster than only a few Pokemon (barring Paralysis) that don't worry you much anyway and Volt Absorb is hardly seen activated due to an up-swing in the Ground Type population and your already low HP.

Other Element-eons have usable Abilities. Flareon, while useless on stats, has incredible abilities and Trick Room potential. Synchronize is great on the bulky Umbreon, Magic Bounce gives Espeon great potential, both of Vaporeon's Abilities are awesome, and Glaceon and Leafeon both have incredible use on Weather teams. Eevee's Adaptability is better than Jolteon's Abilities, too. Jolteon just got the short end of the stick.

Eeveelution week, eh? Okay, I'll do a few different posts, each with different Eeveelutions. Let's start with Vaporeon.

The mermaidlike Pokemon has been a fairly popular OU Bulky Water for several reasons: huge HP (capping at 464), decent Sp. Defense, enough Sp. Attack to stay a reasonable threat, and Wish. Its base 60 Defense is a bit low, but as with Chansey and Blissey, that huge HP stat helps compensate.

5th gen has brought only a single major change for Vaporeon: Hydration. As you may or may not know, Hydration heals any status problems the Pokemon has at the end of the turn. That means Vaporeon can abuse the Rain-Rest strategy to great effect, earning it a spot on Rain teams. Even without Hydration, the old 4th gen Vaporeon can still be useful. Water Absorb is a cool trait, earning Vaporeon free switch-ins and healing. And with the change in Wish mechanics, Vaporeon makes a fantastic Wish passer, able to heal up to 232HP for itself or an ally.

Rain-Rest set
    Ability: Hydration
    Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack)
    (188HP, 252 Def, 68 Sp Attack)

Surf/Scald/Hydro Pump
    Rest
    Ice Beam/Protect
    Toxic/HP Electric

Actually, the only real difference between this set and the standard one is the use of Rest instead of Wish, and the ability, of course. The water move is a given, as it is Vaporeon's best source of damage. Surf is most reliable. Hydro Pump is a lot more powerful(especially in the rain), but you sacrifice accuracy. Scald is weaker, but has a 30% Burn chance. I don't recommend running Scald with Toxic, though, as the two statuses conflict.

Rest is needed, otherwise this wouldn't be a Rain-Rest set. Ice Beam kills Dragons, but it is expendable if you already have a Pokemon to do that. Toxic and HP Electric are the only way Vaporean is gonna get around opposing Water types. Toxic also has great synergy with Protect, stalling for damage and Leftovers recovery.

Countering Vaporean: Grass Knot does nothing to the mermaid, so you'll have to use other things. It is hard to OHKO Vaporean, as it has no 4X weaknesses and is rather bulky, but there are some options. In Rain, Thunder destroys it, or at least severely weakens it. Outside of rain, Grass and Electric attacks (aside from Grass Knot) are best. Also, any Vaporeon without Rest or Heal Bell will eventually be taken out by Toxic if it doesn't switch. Finally, getting rid of Rain ruins the Rain-Rest set. Change the weather or remove it, and Rain-Rest Vaporean is a sitting duck.
    Last edited by ClefairyRox; 4th September 2011 at 4:47 PM.

Standard Espeon

Espeon@Light Clay
    Magic Bounce
    252 HP/4 SpA/252 Spe
    Timid
    Light Screen
    Reflect
    Psychic
    HP Fire/HP Fighting

The standard Espeon set. He sets up Light Screen and Reflect. He could switch out to one of your sweepers or attempt to KO 2 or 3 Pokemon. Psychic is standard STAB and HP Fire 3HKO's Ferro and 2HKO's Scizor. HP Fighting is an option for Exca or TTar

The staller that never dies

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Hydration
    Calm
    252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
    - Rest
    - Toxic
    - Protect / Acid Armor
    - Surf / Scald

The Toxic staller that never dies. With proper rain support, Vaporeon can Rest without worry of missing any turns. Toxic is excellent for a pokemon that's going to linger for a long time. Protect helps stall out Toxic damage and healing from Leftovers, but Acid Armor can patch up Vaporeon's poor physical Defense. Just so that it's not Taunt bait, Vaporeon needs an attacking move, so Surf works nicely, especially when it's powered up by rain. However, Scald might be a better choice in case you're up against a physical attacker.
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 4th September 2011 at 4:20 PM.

^ Click this for good times ^

Espeon:
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    Evs: 252 sp atk, 252 speed, 4 HP
    Nature:Modest
    Moves:Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Work Up
    Trump Card
    Item:Life Orb/Expert Belt

Leafeon:
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Nature:Adamant
    Moves:
    Sunny Day
    Leaf Blade
    X-scissor
    Work Up
    Item:Life Orb/Expert Belt

Jolteon:
    Ability:Quick Feet
    Nature: Modest
    Moves:
    Work up
    Thunder
    Shadow Ball
    Ice-Type Hidden Power/ Fire-type Hidden Power
    Last edited by 10speed12; 5th September 2011 at 8:48 PM.

oh, I've got an interesting one.

Flareon@Toxic Orb
    Adamant Nature
    Guts
    EV's: 252 attack, 252 speed

Protect
    Facade
    Fire Fang
    Flame Charge

Raise it's speed, you're attack is raised with guts, then sweep. I'm willing to bet if something baton passed speed to it, it could be helpful.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Sun Team Leafeon

Leafeon@Leftovers
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)

-Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Ariel Ace
    -Morning Sun/ Toxic/ Return

Chlorophyll doubles speed in sun, so this guy is always on my sun teams.
    Leaf Blade for physical STAB, good base power too, X-Scissor and Ariel Ace for coverage. Last move slot is more personal choice, Morning sun to almost always fully heal Leafeon, Toxic for support, and Return for more coverage, though it's not really worth it
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

eevee?!

EEvee@eviolite
    adaptability
    toxic
    curse
    wish
    return

stallaholic. okay eevee stats are horrible but with eviolite and curse it can become prety bulky.

say huh?
    EEVEE@ flying gem

when theifed or knocked off this causes confosion
    just throw on any bunch of attacking moves.
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

Jolteon is not only the fastest Eeveelution, it's also one of the fastest Pokemon, period. Tying Speed with Aerodactyl and Mewtwo, there's not much that can outrun it. Oh, wait... It gets Agility and Quick Feet? Scratch that, then, there's nothing that can outrun it without a speed boost of their own.

Yes, Jolteon's new Hidden Ability is Quick Feet, which doubles Speed if it is afflicted with a status condition. And contrary to what it says on the site, it seems to me that Quick Feet IGNORES the Speed-quartering effect of paralysis. I've paralyzed Ursaring with Quick Feet and then they outrun me. But getting back on topic...

Jolteon is the fastest Pokemon with Quick Feet. After the boost, it's speed reaches a maximum of 788. That's insane. Other Pokemon will have to use SEVERAL Speed boosting moves to even approach that. That makes Jolteon a fantastic revenge killer, especially against the ever-common Scarfed Pokemon. The issue is that it is vulnerable to all priority moves except Bullet Punch, and it's frail enough to be destroyed by them.

Even if you don't run Quick Feet, Jolteon is still a speed demon, outrunning almost every Pokemon without a Speed boost or Scarf. Volt Absorb is a great trait too, healing up to a quarter of its max HP when hit by any Electric move, including the ever-common Thunder Wave. It gives Jolteon a safe switch in, which is good because of its frailty.

Every Jolteon will be packing Thunderbolt (or Thunder on a Rain team). It is then combined with either HP Ice or HP Grass for Ground types. Thunderbolt and HP Ice make a psuedo Bolt-Beam combo, so that is seen more often. Jolteon also frequently Baton Passes because it is so fast. Usually it passes Substitutes, but it makes a pretty decent Agility passer as well. Volt Switch is another common Jolteon move, in order to deal damage and switch to a counter.

Countering Jolteon: Earthquake. Any Jolteon without an Air Balloon, Shuca Berry, or Focus Sash dies to Earthquake. It is just that frail. Not that Jolteon loves to Volt Switch, but a Ground type can stop that cold. Watch for HP Ice/Grass, though. Jolteon can be revenge killed by some of the faster Scarfed Pokemon, like the Lati twins, Mienshao, Hydreigon, and Haxorus.

A Jolteon with a Toxic or Flame Orb should alert you to Quick Feet. In that case, no Scarfed Pokemon (not even Speed Forme Deoxys) can outrun it. Your best bet is a priority move, as they are mostly physical and can take huge chunks out of Jolteon if not outright destroy it.

Oh, and I completely forgot about Trick Room. Trick Room RUINS Jolteon. Take away its Speed, and its not nearly as frightening.
    Last edited by ClefairyRox; 5th September 2011 at 3:33 PM.

Hey, eeveelutions! Heh.
    Anyway, here's a set for Espeon:

Baton Pass
    Espeon@Leftovers
    Timid
    EVs: 252 Hp, 252 Spd, 4 Def

-Calm Mind
    -Baton Pass
    -Wish
    -Stored Power/Psychic/Yawn
    Baton Pass Espeon. Magic Mirror means Espeon is immune to taunt and status, which is helpful for a baton pass set. Uses Calm Mind to set up big Sp. Atk boosts, then passes them to a sweeper with Baton Pass. Wish for wish support, and Stored Power or Psychic as an attacking option, with Yawn as an extra support option, and to force switches.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Baton Passer? Blasphemous.
    Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Ability: Hydration/Water Absorb
    EV: 252 HP/ 252 Sp.Def/ 4 Def
    Scald/Shadow Ball
    Aqua Ring/Subsitute/Rest
    Acid Armor
    Baton Pass

A standard Baton Pass Vaporeon. Acid Armor is the main pass, and you can use Rest if it is being used on a rain team, due to Hydration. If not, you can use Subsitute or Aqua Ring. Avoid Taunt at all costs; Jellicent hard walls this thing. Shadow Ball can be used to do at least DAMAGE to Jellicent.
    Last edited by Creeper; 11th September 2011 at 4:12 AM.

I use this set for rain team Vaporeon:

Vaporeon @Leftovers
    Hydration
    Calm
    252Hp, 208Sp.Def, 48Def
    -Scald
    -Acid Armor/Toxic
    -Roar
    -Rest
    When used correctly, this Vaporeon is nearly impossible to kill. Scald
    prevents Vaporeon from being taunt-bait, and the attacking type of
    water coupled with burn and poison can out-stall anything. Acid Armor
    boosts my defense, while Toxic gets good synergy with Scald. Roar
    shuffles my opponents, which is handy if I have hazards up, or if my
    opponent has a powered-up sweeper or wall on the field. Rest is obvious
    because it fully heals me, and Hydration heals my status conditions in rain.

Defensive Ev's can be changed, as they are a matter of preference.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast