Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Community POTW #35

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRaikou View Post
    SWIFT SWIM AND DRIZZLE ARE NOT BANNED PEOPLE! SMOGON IS UNOFFICIAL! IF YOU AREN'T BATTLING ON SMOGON, YOU CAN USE IT!
    [/caps]
    Yeah, but pretty much all good players go by Smogon's tiers, so...

Credit to Blue Harvest for the amazing banner.

Fast Service
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Item: Lum Berry
    Energy Ball
    Hydro Pump/Waterfall/Scald
    Zen Headbutt/Brick Break
    Leech Seed

Zen Headbutt can be useful against Poison-types. Leech Seed can be useful against highly-defensive pokemon. Scald can be helpful against high-Attack pokemon by burn; who'll take advantage of the fact that Ludicolo is Physical defence is weaker than its Special Defence.

Partners:
    Pokemon that know Rain Dance: Politoad can learn Drizzle from the Dream World.
    As an Option, Miltank can use Heal Bell to protect against confusion and other status problems in the event that switching is impossible.

Countering:
    A Poison/Bug/Flying-Pokemon that has high Attack and Special Defence like: Scizor, Heracross, Venusaur, Dragonite, and Braviary. Eventhough this pokemon's attacks are mainly even, its high special attacks makes you consider on getting a pokemon with Mirror Coat like Lopunny and Vanilluxe.
    Last edited by sbktdreed; 30th August 2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Edits based on a recent reply.
    Got Pokémon X. Intend to get either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.
    No info about my Friend Safari.
    Vivillon Pattern: Polar
    Looking for nicknamed, shiny, and/or have a hidden ability in GTS and may battle at anytime.
    If interested, send a private message with your ID #.

Counters
    This is a tough pokemon to counter. It's typing gives it a load of helpful resistances and only a few uncommon weaknesses to Flying, Bug and Poison. Very few moves of these types exist in OU. An Excadrill's X-scissor. A Scizor's Bug Bite/ U-turn. A stray Sludge Bomb from the few OU poison types like Gengar. On top of almost nothing hitting it for SE damage, it has three reliable forms of recovery in Rain. Leftovers, Rain Dish recovery and Leech Seed, meaning he can heal his Subs in two turns.
    The easiest way to counter Ludicolo is Taunt. Since he can't use Swift Swim anymore he's forced to use SubSeed most of the time meaning Taunt shuts him up completely. Thunderus. Whimsicott. You know them by know. Another way is to change the weather. Of all the other weathers, Abomasnow is best for beating Ludicolo as he's not weak to it's STABs and is immune to Leech Seed and his damaging Hail cancels out the healing of Lefties.
    Breaking the Subs means Ludicolo is a sitting duck(no pun intended) for any stroong physical move. Cloyster can't take a Giga Drain post-Shell Break but he can still break his Subs with Icicle Spear.
    Finally, getting Ludicolo off the field completely is great because he requires several turns to setup. Skarmory can Whirlwind him away while taking minimal damage from his attacking moves.
    Finally, Toxic Spikes ruins Ludicolo completely, especially if you get two layers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Counters

The easiest way to counter Ludicolo is Taunt. Since he can't use Swift Swim anymore he's forced to use SubSeed most of the time meaning Taunt shuts him up completely .
    No. He can useSwift Swim, just not with another pokemon on the team with Drizzle.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

To run a SubSeed set you actually have to outspeed something. Rain Dish doesn't do that. The reason why Shaymin-S is the best SubSeeder in the game is because of his speed.

Counters
    Hi. My name is Scarfed Reckless Staraptor. Ferrothorn craps on the sets it runs while Paralyzing. And just for the record, Scizor finds him hard to counter with the power and speed of Ludicolo's base 190 Surf under rain.
    Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...where the heck is the ceiling?
    -Anonymous

DW Females:

Wanted: UT Jolly/Timid Uxie. Preferably Timid.
    DW Female Tyrogue or DW Jolly Tyrogue.

My Current Team: (I like to make lots.)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519126

Abilities:

Swift Swim: A nice ability to gain speed but not as good as Rain Dish

Rain Dish: An excellent ability for Ludicolo to stall and gain speed in the rain

Own Tempo: Not as good as Rain Dish but prevents being confused in battle is okay.

Sub-Seed
    -Leech Seed
    -Substitute
    -Rain Dance/Toxic
    -Giga Drain/Scald/Surf
    Nature: Bold/Relaxed
    Item: Leftovers/Damp Rock

Leech Seed slowly recovers health overtime while Substitute stalls. Rain Dance activates Rain Dish and also boosts up water attacks but Toxic helps stall when with Leech Seed and Substitute. The last slot is to stop you from being Taunt bait. Both Scald and Surf get a boost if you decide to use Rain Dance, Scald can burn the foe but in exchange for less power. Giga Drain helps with the recovery while attacking.

Leftovers adds in with Leech Seed, Rain Dish, and Giga Drain but Damp Rock is another option for longer Rain Dance duration and to boost up Scald/Surf's damage.

Special Dancer
    -Surf/Scald/Hydro Pump
    -Giga Drain/Energy Ball
    -Ice Beam
    -Rain Dance/Fake Out
    Nature: Modest/Timid
    Item: Choice Specs/Life Orb

This set focuses on Ludicolo's special attack and Scald hits a decent damage with a chance of burn, Surf is another option with perfect accuracy, Hydro Pump hits hard but at the cost of accuracy. Giga Drain is now boosted and helps recover during the tough spots but Energy Ball is another option that is a tad stronger than Giga Drain, so its an option. Ice Beam covers two of Ludicolo's weakness (Bug and Flying). Rain Dance activates Rain Dish but Fake out is another option and is annoying by causing flinching.

Choice Specs boosts damage but at the cost of switching out if needed and Life orb adds damage also but at the cost of losing HP.

Quick! Let's Dance
    -Waterfall/Dive
    -Swords Dance
    -Seed Bomb/Zen Headbutt
    -Drain Punch/Fake Out/Rain Dance
    Nature: Adamant/Lonely
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Item: Life Orb/Muscle Band/Big Root

Waterfall hits hard with a chance of flinching but Dive stalls for one turn but however your opponent can change into someone who can take the hit. Swords Dance adds power to Ludicolo. Seed Bomb gives you STAB but Zen Headbutt covers poison types who Ludicolo is weak to. The last slot is a filler; Drain Punch recovers, Fake Out flinches, and Rain Dance if you're not running a rain set.

Life Orb adds 30% power in return of losing 10% damage, Big Root goes well with Drain Punch, and Focus Band endures a hit where you can use recover. Swift Swim boosts your speed to hit hard and fast and outrun some pokemon.

Magnezone is a good partner considering he can trap ferro who walls him like a b**** when ludi doesn't have Focus blast.

First time posting for POTW, so anyways here are some Ludicolo strategies.

Ludicolo (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Rain Dish
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Leech Seed
    - Toxic
    - Dive
    - Fake Out

An annoying staler that will drive you insane leech seed + Rain Dish + Leftovers= awesome recovery. toxic wears your opponent down, while you stall for time with dive. Fake out is to be a further annoyance when you switch in.

Ludicolo (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Rain Dish
    EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SDef
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Dive
    - Leech Seed
    - Giga Drain
    - Protect

Another stalling set that has two moves that can protect you from damage, with leech seed and Giga Drain being your main way of dealing damage.

Mirror B. (Ludicolo) (M) @ Damp Rock
    Trait: Swift Swim/Rain Dish
    EVs: 200 HP / 252 SAtk / 56 Spd
    Hardy Nature
    - Rain Dance
    - Hydro Pump
    - Giga Drain
    - Nature Power

A move set taken Directly from Mirror B. himself, I will forever hate that guy and his never ending team a Ludicolos vs. my pathetic team that could only poison sting them. Rain Dance starts up Ludicolos abilities and powers up hydro pump. Giga Drain is for recovering and Nature Power has recieved a nice boost from Swift to tri attack in the generation shifts, making it a nice way of dealing status effect at random to your opponent.

Ludicolo (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Fire Punch
    - ThunderPunch
    - Ice Punch

A fun set that I made that has good coverage, but lacks any STAB moves. This is compensated by sword dance a little.

sun dancer (Ludicolo) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Def
    - Swords Dance
    - Sunny Day
    - Fire Punch
    - Seed Bomb

My version of a Ludicolo to counter the rain. sword dance raises your attack Blah blah. Sunny day completely destroys rain teams and they won't expect it from a Ludicolo. Fire Punch with Sun and Sword dance boost is devastating to the many steel types that hide in the rain (I'm calling you out Ferrothorn!). Seed bomb is for the water types that make a rain team a rain team.

Honer (Ludicolo) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Rain Dish/Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
    Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
    - Hone Claws
    - Focus Blast
    - Waterfall
    - Seed Bomb

This is a random set that I made trying to kill Ferrothorn users with a reliable attack. while it might not be much, but Hone claws raises accuracy and attack. The accuracy raise is mainly to turn focus miss into a constantly reliable attack, while waterfall and seed bomb receive the attack raise.
    Last edited by zerozoner; 29th August 2011 at 8:07 PM.

Nature Power becomes Earthquake in battles with other players.

Just wanted to bring that up.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Swordicolo
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    EVs:252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Ability: Rain Dish/Swift Swim
    Item: Life Orb
    - Swords Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Seed bomb
    - Ice Punch/Thunder Punch
    Very self-explanatory set. Use Swords Dance to set up, then utterly humiliate Swampert and other bulky waters with Seed Bomb, Waterfall gives great coverage, Ice Punch allows you to decimate dragons, but Thunder Punch helps kill something that would otherwise wall it, that being itself!

Counters
    As I said earlier, Ludicolo can wall itself easily, being wary of Thunder Punch. Zapdos and other speedy Electric types bring trouble. Yanmega could pack a punch with Bug Buzz, but could be decimated by an Ice Punch. In all, Ludicolo is very hard to counter.

Stalling Dish

Ludicolo@lefovers
    trait:rain dish
    nature:bold
    EV's:252 dfns 252 sp dfns 4 HP
    moveset:

-leech seed/giga drain
    -toxic/teeter dance
    -protect
    -substitute

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Want a clan? Check out my amazing clan "Forbidden Empires" (click image below for link)

Rate my team!!
    Clan Chat!

Credits to me for the FE leader UB.

Liquid Ooze provides an excellent counter to Ludicolo.

Ludicolous:
    252 SpD/252 Def/4 Spe
    Leftovers
    Calm Nature
    Rain Dish
    Attacks:
    Giga Drain
    Leech Seed
    Protect
    Rain Dance/Icy Wind

This is an odd set, which is why I want to use it. Leech Seed is there as your main set up. Protect will cause great stalling and health recovery. Giga Drain is there to bring back more of your health. You can go with Rain Dance, but it's WAY better to have another Pokemon set it up. Icy Wind allows you to reduce your opponent's speed, to help cause more convenience for any Swift Swimmers you have, as well as Pokemon that aren't that fast.

Quote Originally Posted by zerozoner View Post

Mirror B. (Ludicolo) (M) @ Damp Rock
    Trait: Swift Swim/Rain Dish
    EVs: 200 HP / 252 SAtk / 56 Spd
    Hardy Nature
    - Rain Dance
    - Hydro Pump
    - Giga Drain
    - Nature Power

A move set taken Directly from Mirror B. himself, I will forever hate that guy and his never ending team a Ludicolos vs. my pathetic team that could only poison sting them. Rain Dance starts up Ludicolos abilities and powers up hydro pump. Giga Drain is for recovering and Nature Power has recieved a nice boost from Swift to tri attack in the generation shifts, making it a nice way of dealing status effect at random to your opponent.
    Mirror B........ Some damn nasty battler they made him. Thanks for the set I will try it out.
    Just nasty battling him......
    Nambiri

SWIFT SWIM AND DRIZZLE ARE NOT BANNED PEOPLE! SMOGON IS UNOFFICIAL! IF YOU AREN'T BATTLING ON SMOGON, YOU CAN USE IT!
    [/caps]
    I thought Pokemon Online banned Politoad...(or at least they did last time I was there)
    also my anti Mirror B stratagy=Team Tyranitar, Tyranitar leads abyssal sands supporting an onterage of the various steel rock and ground types available in XD Gale of Darkness...(He HATES sandstorm especially from a level 70 Tyranitar... (warning ice punch= sad Flygon...)

remember all weather abusers can be ruined by ending their fun
    Last edited by Dragrath; 30th August 2011 at 2:11 AM.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by sbktdreed View Post
    Fast Service
    Item: Perisim Berry/Lum Berry
    Naive Nature w/ 255 on Speed, 100 each on Attack & Defence, and 55 on Sp Def.
    Energy Ball
    Hydro Pump/Waterfall
    Zen Headbutt/Brick Break
    Thief/Leech Seed

Zen Headbutt can be useful against Poison-types. Leech Seed can be useful against highly-defensive pokemon.

Partners:
    Pokemon that know to protect against confusion with moves like Heal Bell, Aromatherpy, and Safeguard: Miltank, Chimecho, Delcatty.
    Pokemon that know Rain Dance: Politoad can learn Drizzle from the Dream World.

Countering:
    A Poison/Bug/Flying-Pokemon that has high Attack and Special Defence like: Parasect, Scizor, Heracross, Venusaur, Garbodor, Dragonite, and Braviary. Eventhough this pokemon's attacks are mainly even, its high special attacks makes you consider on getting a pokemon with Mirror Coat like: Electrode, Lopunny, Magnezone, Glaceon, and Vanilluxe.
    What? What is this? Do you play competitively? This is not a good set for Ludicolo.
    First of all, have you seen his Attack stat? Not that great. Also, 255 doesn't make a difference. 252 gives max Speed.
    Why Thief? That's so pointless.
    Why do you need to protect against confusion? It's so uncommon, and if you switch out (which you do a lot in competitive play) the confusion is healed.
    No one uses Garbador or Parasect in OU. And glaceon is in RU for a reason. Electrode won't help you in any way. Neither will Magnezone.
    Again, do you even play competitively?

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    What? What is this? Do you play competitively? This is not a good set for Ludicolo.
    First of all, have you seen his Attack stat? Not that great. Also, 255 doesn't make a difference. 252 gives max Speed.
    Why Thief? That's so pointless.
    Why do you need to protect against confusion? It's so uncommon, and if you switch out (which you do a lot in competitive play) the confusion is healed.
    No one uses Garbador or Parasect in OU. And glaceon is in RU for a reason. Electrode won't help you in any way. Neither will Magnezone.
    Again, do you even play competitively?
    First of all, I better on attacks and abilities than natures and EPs, which I remove any EP-related info. I already remove Thief. About the complaint about protect confusion, because Rain Dish I believe is the best of the three and I need a way to make up with max speed and a way to cover confusion. Also, I'd been playing long enough to set up pokemon with for the worst case scenario. I'm sorry for any troubles.
    Got Pokémon X. Intend to get either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.
    No info about my Friend Safari.
    Vivillon Pattern: Polar
    Looking for nicknamed, shiny, and/or have a hidden ability in GTS and may battle at anytime.
    If interested, send a private message with your ID #.

SWIFT SWIM AND DRIZZLE ARE NOT BANNED PEOPLE! SMOGON IS OFFICIAL! IF YOU AREN'T BATTLING ON SMOGON, YOU CAN USE IT!
    [/caps]
    Fixed. Smogon's tiering is the standard tiering and accepted by basically all of the good competitive battling community. They have the best resources for tiering, and have the most efficient system for doing so as well, it is worth mentioning.

Anti Rain Ludicolo
    Ludicolo@Absorb Bulb
    Modest/Timid - Swift Swim
    252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/4HP
    -Energy Ball/Giga Drain
    -Scald/Surf/Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam/Zen Headbutt
    -HP Electric/Fighting

Using the Rain against the opponent. Ludicolo, while easily a spot on any rain team, can also be the one to counter it by taking sheer advantage of the weather and STAB typing. Absorb Bulb gives you the boost you need to take on opponents and the spread and Ludicolo's typing will make you unstoppable. Energy Ball is your strongest Grass STAB, with Giga Drain slightly behind in power but restores HP. Scald is a good Water STAB for switch ins like Kingdra and Ferrothorn, who are completely boned if they get burned. Surf is stronger and reliable but Hydro Pump packs more power. Ice Beam for Dragons and out of Rain battles. Zen Headbutt looks weird, but it's your only weapon against Toxicroak who counters Ludicolo and is likely to be on an opponents Rain team. HP Electric/Fighting is for tricky Water types who find their way into rain teams, like Mantine. HP Fighting is Ludicolo's only weapon against Ferrothorn although it can't do much in return.

I like having a Rain check all in one pokemon. Outside of Rain, Ludicolo is pretty fun to use, especially for specifically countering Rain. As Grass types eat Rain teams, Ludicolo is one of the notable contenders.

Type: Water/Grass
    Ability: Swift Swim/Rain Dish/Own Tempo (Dream World)
    Base Stats: 80 HP / 70 Atk / 70 Def / 90 SAtk / 100 SDef / 70 Spd
    Pros: High Sp. Defense, unique type combo
    Cons: Limited special movepool

Ludicolo @Life Orb
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    -Hydro Pump/Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Giga Drain
    -Focus Blast

The Swift Swim sweeper, which obviously needs Drizzle support to work. Get the
    speed boost from the Rain and then hit the opponent with whatever is most
    effective. Hydro Pump's power makes up for Ludicolo's less than stellar Sp.
    Attack. But missing can be costly, so use Surf if you don't want to risks it.
    For your Grass move, choose Giga Drain to heal recoil damage from Life Orb.
    Ice Beam is for opponent Grass and Dragons. Focus Blast is needed to hit
    Ferrothorn.

Ludicolo @Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 6 SAtk / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature
    -Scald
    -Leech Seed
    -Substitute
    -Toxic/Ice Beam

The more defensive set which also benefits from the Rain. Scald is used over
    other Water moves for its high chance of Burn. Leech Seed is a key move here
    and you can pair it with Substitute to stall and heal some more HP. You can
    also use Toxic for additional damage. Ice Beam is used to hit Grass-types who
    are immune to Leech Seed.
    FC Code: 3482-2712-9159

Spoiler:- Truth is...:

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    We don't need to make Ash look like a ******* because he already is one.

Presenting: Super Colo Bros! They're awesome cleaners, as they're great at Sweeping!

Physicolo
    Ludicolo @ Muscle band
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    - Nature Power (Aka Earthquake)
    - Seed Bomb
    - Waterfall
    - Swords Dance // Ice Punch // Zen headbutt // Drain Punch.

A Physical sweeper. You set up with SD, then use two powerful Physical STABs along with the ever Useful Earthquake (via Nature Power) to inflict damage.

Alternatively, having another attack instead of Swords Dance could save your skin. Ice Punch, for example, for those Nasty Flying types that'll destroy you. Zen headbutt deals with Poison types that aren't hit by EQ (Crobat). Drain Punch has a lot of SE strengths.

Specolo
    Ludicolo @ Wise Glasses
    EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    Modest Nature (+SpAtk, -Atk)
    - Surf/Hydro Pump/Scald
    - Energy Ball
    - Ice beam
    - Focus Blast

The same set, but special and without a power booster. However, Ludicolo's special attack stat is higher than its Attack stat anyway.

Ice and Fighting is a fantastic combination (excellent normal damage coverage with fantastic SE coverage), and Energy Ball is the strongest STAB Ludicolo has. The other possible STAB can be chosen from Hydro Pump, Scald or Surf.

Hydro Pump is the most powerful, but I personally hate moves with lower accuracy, so I don't use it. Surf, which I use, is useful ingame and is a powerful and reliable attack competitively. Scald is a little weaker but does provide a chance of burning the opponent, particularly useful for stopping flyers and Bugs from doing too much harm.

And the Forecast today...
    Ludicolo @ Icy Rock // Heat Rock // Damp Rock *Focus Sash
    Ability: Own Tempo
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Calm Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Hail // Sunny Day // Rain dance *Hail
    - Focus Blast *Rain Dance
    - Ice Beam // Synthesis // Surf *Sunny Day
    - Giga Drain

This Ludicolo is very useful for teams trying to closely follow Smogon's word and needing a way to set up their weather. Ludicolo can learn three of the four weather inducing moves making him very useful indeed.
    The set Ludicolo uses depends on what weather you need.

The Hail Set uses an Icy Rock, Hail, Focus Blast, Ice Beam and Giga Drain.

The Sun Set uses a Heat Rock, Sunny Day, Focus Blast, Synthesis and Giga Drain.

The Rain set uses a Damp Rock, Rain dance, Focus Blast, Surf and Giga Drain.

Alternatively, there is a set using all three weather inducing moves, useful if you want a team of various Pokemon that need weather conditions to become super strong. This set is denoted by the moves/items after the asterisk in the example.

Dream World Analysis...
    Own Tempo...*sigh* you have little to offer a Pokemon like Ludicolo. Maybe in Doubles/Triples where you can go nuts with Swagger, Flatter, and Teeter Dance, but how often do those appear...

Own Tempo: Thematically sound, but effectively useless (like Gluttony Swalot).

Dream World Double/Triple Set - Tempo Tantrum
    Own Tempo
    Modest | Impish - EVs to primary attack stat, both defenses, and HP.
    Modest Moves - Scald, Energy Ball/Grass Knot/Solarbeam, Ice Beam, Focus Blast
    Impish Moves - Waterfall, Razor Leaf, Brick Break, Fake Out

Strategy - Buff 'colo with Flatter (Special) or Swagger (Physical) then prepare for an onslaught. Your opponent may have to risk focusing on the more credible threat (partner) or the more tangible one ('colo).

Unusual Moveset
    Swift Swim
    Bold, max Sp.Atk, split the rest between Defense and HP as you see fit
    Scald, Solarbeam, Focus Blast, Ice Beam
    Wise Glasses/Leftovers/Metronome/Power Herb

Strategy: Solarbeam becomes a (somewhat) usable Move in 'colo's webbed hands. Who expects 'colo to back a Drought-tales up? Thunder won't help with neutral coverage if it can't hit in Sun, and 'colo's Swift Swim stops opponents from simply plopping a Drizzle-toed in front of you. Plays lots of head games if used right...

I love how there's so many stupid sets!

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/ludicolo

This is the standard. Use SubSeed+Rain Dish and Lefties. Infinite Subs is Ludicolo's Niche, with SD Phys working like Crobat Special, only with a different feel. And then there's the offensive sets were people were getting too much of the awesome dancing this cactus duck was doing.

Mwahaha! R4GE Zibdas! I have Claimed Probopass!

I support MC. But with Eviolite. Viva la Eviolite!

Oh, yeah.

Bandicolo@Choice Band
    Adamant/Jolly
    252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
    Waterfall
    Seed Bomb
    Return
    Ice Punch/Nature Power(Aka EQ)/Brick Break

Banded Ludicolo? You must be insane! Well, I'm not. Waterfall and Seed Bomb are STAB. Return gets nearly perfect coverage with Waterfall. Ice Punch for further coverage. Nature Power=EQ, which is always useful, but slightly less so when Choiced. Brick Break for laying the smackdown on Ferrothorn (though it still does practically nothing)

EnduFlailer@Salac Berry
    Adamant/Jolly
    252 Atk/252 Spd/
    Endure
    Flail
    Brick Break
    Thief

Yes, I mad bro. Endure and Flail because its EnduFlail, Brick Break to handle Rocks and Steels, and Thief handles Ghosts andcan give it some random item.

EnduFlailer@Salac Berry
    Adamant/Jolly
    252 Atk/252 Spd/
    Swift Swim
    Substitute
    Flail
    WaterFall
    Swords Dance

Yes, I mad bro. Endure and Flail because its EnduFlail, Brick Break to handle Rocks and Steels, and Thief handles Ghosts andcan give it some random item.
    Waterfall is stab that hurts Rocks well, but means it's walled by ferrothorn, so you better have something to hit it. Swords dance gives you attack power, which you'll probably need. Waterfall will also do more damage to ghost then theif would. Swift swim helps handle rain teams, and can boost speed when teammed up with politoed on something other then smogon.
    Bandicolo@Choice Band/life orb/Leftovers
    Adamant/Jolly
    252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
    Waterfall
    Seed Bomb
    Return/Ice Punch
    Ice Punch/Nature Power(Aka EQ)/Brick Break/Swords dance

Banded Ludicolo? You must be insane! Well, I'm not. Waterfall and Seed Bomb are STAB. Return gets nearly perfect coverage with Waterfall. Ice Punch for further coverage. Nature Power=EQ, which is always useful, but slightly less so when Choiced. Brick Break for laying the smackdown on Ferrothorn (though it still does practically nothing)
    Swords dance if you are using one of the second two items. Water, Grass, and Ice have nearly perfect coverage, put return is more powerful then ice punch.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 31st August 2011 at 12:22 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Ludicolo

SpA BulkyColo
    -Surf/Hydro Pump
    -Leech Seed/Giga Drain
    -Ice Beam/Protect
    -Substitude/Protect
    item: Life Orb/Leftovers
    ability: Rain Dish
    nature: Modest
    evs: 252 Hp/ 4 Def/ 252 SpA

Note: Swift Swim + Drizzle = banned (by smogon)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast