Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 125

Thread: Nero's Gen V shop. Only 100% legit pokemon. Events/Shinies/DW.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Jinous View Post
    What is the OT on them and if you can't type hangul you shouldn't have Korean pokemon in the first place.
    I'm using my iPad you should not lose your temper lol.

    Here is the OT : - ㅇㅏ ㄱ 너
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 12th November 2011 at 9:54 AM.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I'm using my iPad you should not lose your temper lol.
    Here is an easier question. Are they all the same OT and ID? If so I don't want them. You can only get one. Having more than one by same OT ID combo means they exploited save files to do the event more than once. They are not legit by my standards if that is the case.
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    An Easier question I do not have to answer because I made this clear that I asked the OT to hatch them for me and that's what he's done basically xD . Anyway , thanks for having me ,enjoy your events :-)
    And I have his Bannette by the way I was looking for another one. Cheers


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    An Easier question I do not have to answer because I made this clear that I asked the OT to hatch them for me and that's what he's done basically. Anyway , thanks for having me.
    And I have his Bannette by the way I was looking for another one. Cheers
    I'll take that as a yes, same OT ID combo for all 3. thank you for your time.
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    You too man your shop looks soooo great.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I'm using my iPad you should not lose your temper lol.

    Here is the OT : - ㅇㅏ ㄱ 너

    That is one weird OT and my list is longer, but only listing my Gen V haves. I also have stuff on my Gen IV games. I like my collection seeing as it only has 100% legit pokemon. Most people here would have way fewer pokemon if they only counted their 100% legits.
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    I'm interested in these
    Satoshi's Scraggy
    NOK Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon (On my korean Black)
    NOK Juanita's Shiny Golurk (On my korean White)
    Poll Rayquaza(I'm OT)
    Naver Togekiss(I'm OT)
    2X Naver Female Banette
    I can offer these
    Movie Zekrom, Movie Reshiram, Janta's Shiny Golurk with good iv's ,Ash's Pidove,Shiny Charamander

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    I'm interested in these
    Satoshi's Scraggy
    NOK Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon (On my korean Black)
    NOK Juanita's Shiny Golurk (On my korean White)
    Poll Rayquaza(I'm OT)
    Naver Togekiss(I'm OT)
    2X Naver Female Banette
    I can offer these
    Movie Zekrom, Movie Reshiram, Janta's Shiny Golurk with good iv's ,Ash's Pidove,Shiny Charamander
    What of those are 100% legit as in never cloned, not on file, no RNG, no exploits at all? Also what of those did you obtain yourself?
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Jinous View Post
    What of those are 100% legit as in never cloned, not on file, no RNG, no exploits at all? Also what of those did you obtain yourself?
    None of these are mine and i don't if they ever been cloned before =/

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    None of these are mine and i don't if they ever been cloned before =/
    If you tell me who you got them from i can try to research trade history, but that is why you need to be responsible for your own trades. If you don't even know your pokemon's history you can't be sure it is legit.
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Jinous View Post
    If you tell me who you got them from i can try to research trade history, but that is why you need to be responsible for your own trades. If you don't even know your pokemon's history you can't be sure it is legit.
    Well the only to be sure there legit is to actually get them yourself or through having them hack check so going by word of mouth isn't something that will certified their authenticity.Please don't tell me what to do i can't convert them into .pkm files to get them check so the only possible way to get them check is by physical inspection until i can find someone who can check them for me.There isn't many people who can actually check their event pokemon so please don't go blaming me if i can't get them checked.

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Jinous View Post
    That is one weird OT and my list is longer, but only listing my Gen V haves. I also have stuff on my Gen IV games. I like my collection seeing as it only has 100% legit pokemon. Most people here would have way fewer pokemon if they only counted their 100% legits.
    No your shop is great and you have more events than me , you win , goodbye .-.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Update:
    Traded my Naver Female Banette for Naver Male Mamoswine with Rayce.
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Reorganized shop due to too many spoilers. Now based on region. Added some random stuff along with National Dex Guide DW Altaria obtained by me on my Japanese Black.
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Would you be interested in DW Altraia with Proof of legitimacy this time?


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hello Im very interested in some of your pokémon

    USA Events:
    TRU Zoroark
    WIN2011 Celebi
    Smash Mewtwo
    Satoshi's Scraggy
    Smash Zoroark
    Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon

    Here are some offers:


    all are german:

    Raikou / Lvl 30 / WIN2011 / Rash / 02071 / March 13. 2011/ was transfered / Strong willed

    Jirachi / Lvl 5 / SO2010 / Rash / 06260 / March 13. 2011 / HG /SS event : Johto / Thoroughly cunning

    Suicune / Lvl 30 / WIN2011 / Relaxed / 02211 / March 13. 2011 / was transfered / Good perseverance

    ALL are got by myself

    I hope you are interested.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Would you be interested in DW Altraia with Proof of legitimacy this time?
    I have 1. Why would I want another?

    Quote Originally Posted by hikalon View Post
    Hello Im very interested in some of your pokémon

    USA Events:
    TRU Zoroark
    WIN2011 Celebi
    Smash Mewtwo
    Satoshi's Scraggy
    Smash Zoroark
    Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon

    Here are some offers:


    all are german:

    Raikou / Lvl 30 / WIN2011 / Rash / 02071 / March 13. 2011/ was transfered / Strong willed

    Jirachi / Lvl 5 / SO2010 / Rash / 06260 / March 13. 2011 / HG /SS event : Johto / Thoroughly cunning

    Suicune / Lvl 30 / WIN2011 / Relaxed / 02211 / March 13. 2011 / was transfered / Good perseverance

    ALL are got by myself

    I hope you are interested.
    Sorry not interested. I have multiple crown's and multiple SMR2010 Jirachi on my Gen IV games. They are USA versions, but I've never cared of PAL pokemon. PAL hands similar release dates for the same events as US, so don't consider them too different.
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Are you still looking for a Thundurus (not an event)?
        Spoiler:- Claims:


        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

        Spoiler:- Looking for these Pokemon::


    Join this amazing Pokemon community!


  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Movie Victini, NOK Rayquaza and Darkrai for your NOK Golurk and Hydreigon?

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardFireblaze View Post
    Are you still looking for a Thundurus (not an event)?
    Meh not so much. Next month I can get one through Japanese event, but depends what you want for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Movie Victini, NOK Rayquaza and Darkrai for your NOK Golurk and Hydreigon?
    Your shop says you clone all your pokemon. My shop says I only accept 100% legit pokemon. Never cloned, or any exploit period. Why would you waste time offering when my main post says this?
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Okay dude I though u would be into it.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    I could get you any few shinies (RNG'ed by me, and un-cloned) you need for the Naver Korean Mamoswine.
    Please reply back in my trade shop.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I have a couple of shiny Magneton and a shiny Magnezone if you are interested. They were caught by me on my Platinum version using the Poke Radar (and have been Poke Transferred to my White version). They are not RNG'd and have never been cloned. They are legit per your stipulations. I'd be interested in any of your shinies, but particularly the Tepig or the Druddigon.

    Edit: To make this more clear, I'm offering 1 Magneton or Magnezone for 1 of your shinies.

    I will give you the data on all three.

    Magneton (Rash)

    OT: Hammer
    ID: 44109
    Ball: Ultra Ball
    Location/Level Caught: Sinnoh Route 222, 41
    Date: Transfer date 20th November 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
    Ribbons: None
    Nature: Rash
    Item Held: None
    Cloned: No
    IVs: 14, 17, 24, 21, 7, 9
    EVs: None
    Pokerus: No. Can infect if desired.
    Moveset: Lock-On, Magnet Bomb, Screech, Discharge
    Level: 41
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Stats: 97, 61, 92, 123, 58, 66
    Gender: N/A

    Magneton (Hardy)

    OT: Hammer
    ID: 44109
    Ball: Poke Ball
    Location/Level Caught: Sinnoh Route 222, 41
    Date: Transfer date 20th November 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
    Ribbons: None
    Nature: Hardy
    Item Held: None
    Cloned: No
    IVs: 23, 29, 0, 31, 15, 10
    EVs: None
    Pokerus: No. Can infect if desired.
    Moveset: Lock-On, Magnet Bomb, Screech, Discharge
    Level: 41
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Stats: 101, 66, 82, 116, 68, 66
    Gender: N/A

    Magnezone

    OT: Hammer
    ID: 44109
    Ball: Poke Ball
    Location/Level Caught: Sinnoh Route 222, 41
    Date: Transfer date 1st October 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
    Ribbons: None
    Nature: Naive
    Item Held: None
    Cloned: No
    IVs: 10, 20, 23, 13, 20, 1
    EVs: Has a few junk EVs that I can remove if you want (I leveled it in Chargestone Cave to get it to evolve).
    Pokerus: No. Can infect if desired.
    Moveset: Lock-On, Magnet Bomb, Screech, Discharge
    Level: 42
    Characteristic: Good endurance
    Stats: 115, 72, 111, 119, 80, 61
    Gender: N/A
    Last edited by Hammerite; 23rd November 2011 at 5:19 AM.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
    I have a couple of shiny Magneton and a shiny Magnezone if you are interested. They were caught by me on my Platinum version using the Poke Radar (and have been Poke Transferred to my White version). They are not RNG'd and have never been cloned. They are legit per your stipulations. I'd be interested in any of your shinies, but particularly the Tepig or the Druddigon.

    Edit: To make this more clear, I'm offering 1 Magneton or Magnezone for 1 of your shinies.

    I will give you the data on all three.

    Magneton (Rash)

    OT: Hammer
    ID: 44109
    Ball: Ultra Ball
    Location/Level Caught: Sinnoh Route 222, 41
    Date: Transfer date 20th November 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
    Ribbons: None
    Nature: Rash
    Item Held: None
    Cloned: No
    IVs: 14, 17, 24, 21, 7, 9
    EVs: None
    Pokerus: No. Can infect if desired.
    Moveset: Lock-On, Magnet Bomb, Screech, Discharge
    Level: 41
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Stats: 97, 61, 92, 123, 58, 66
    Gender: N/A

    Magneton (Hardy)

    OT: Hammer
    ID: 44109
    Ball: Poke Ball
    Location/Level Caught: Sinnoh Route 222, 41
    Date: Transfer date 20th November 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
    Ribbons: None
    Nature: Hardy
    Item Held: None
    Cloned: No
    IVs: 23, 29, 0, 31, 15, 10
    EVs: None
    Pokerus: No. Can infect if desired.
    Moveset: Lock-On, Magnet Bomb, Screech, Discharge
    Level: 41
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Stats: 101, 66, 82, 116, 68, 66
    Gender: N/A

    Magnezone

    OT: Hammer
    ID: 44109
    Ball: Poke Ball
    Location/Level Caught: Sinnoh Route 222, 41
    Date: Transfer date 1st October 2011. Can't recall original catch date.
    Ribbons: None
    Nature: Naive
    Item Held: None
    Cloned: No
    IVs: 10, 20, 23, 13, 20, 1
    EVs: Has a few junk EVs that I can remove if you want (I leveled it in Chargestone Cave to get it to evolve).
    Pokerus: No. Can infect if desired.
    Moveset: Lock-On, Magnet Bomb, Screech, Discharge
    Level: 42
    Characteristic: Good endurance
    Stats: 115, 72, 111, 119, 80, 61
    Gender: N/A
    Don't care for radar shinies.
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Added USA Event Movie14 Victini
    Join shop with Rayce: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ero-Trade-Shop
    Dunsparce FTW!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •