Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution V/S Creation

Exclamation Evolution V/S Creation

K time for a debate that will last a while but will end. Give all your ideas why one is can be true and why one can't. Ill start. Evolution is constantly changing and creationism always stays the same. Why do you think that is?
    Sakuma

Ya, I'm a Christian. Is that a problem? I dropped the whole evolution thing becuase of the harasment and very obnoxious evolutionists that think being children will help them through life. Harsh right?

Because scientists are actually willing to admit when they are wrong. The goal of science is to achieve the most accurate description of reality, which is only possible when you can admit being wrong. Creationism doesn't change because religions aren't supposed to admit being wrong.
    Ash nazg durbatulűk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulűk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuma
    No morals for you evolutionists.
    Please avoid saying things like that.

That makes no sense. You know the theory of how there were clouds of dust flying around then came together because of gravity. Well gravity is the weakest force even i can beat gravity. i lifted my arm.. beat it!
    Sakuma

Ya, I'm a Christian. Is that a problem? I dropped the whole evolution thing becuase of the harasment and very obnoxious evolutionists that think being children will help them through life. Harsh right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuma View Post
    That makes no sense. You know the theory of how there were clouds of dust flying around then came together because of gravity. Well gravity is the weakest force even i can beat gravity. i lifted my arm.. beat it!
    Of course gravity is a weak force. The reason you can lift your arm is because you're using your body's stored energy to apply an opposing force which is equal or greater than gravity. But there were no other forces applied on the "dust clouds" so they were pulled together. You seriously fail physics.

Slow to respond...k ready....matter is not infinite so how can matter be the cause of the entire universe. plus the law of conservation of mass. a tiny mass particle exploded then became the world. that goes against a universal law and means that time and space is destroyed forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaton666 View Post
    Of course gravity is a weak force. The reason you can lift your arm is because you're using your body's stored energy to apply an opposing force which is equal or greater than gravity. But there were no other forces applied on the "dust clouds" so they were pulled together. You seriously fail physics.
    Are dust clouds seriously the cause of the other forces as well becuase that is impossible
    Last edited by Profesco; 30th August 2011 at 4:32 AM.
    Sakuma

Slow to respond...k ready....matter is not infinite so how can matter be the cause of the entire universe. plus the law of conservation of mass. a tiny mass particle exploded then became the world. that goes against a universal law and means that time and space is destroyed forever.
    Matter was never created. All the energy in the universe (and space-time) was condenses(sp?) into one spot. During the big bang some of the energy became matter (matter is, after all, a form of energy) and spread across the universe.

Are dust clouds seriously the cause of the other forces as well becuase that is impossible
    I used the term "dust clouds" because that's the term you used. in actuallity it was more like plasma.

I am trying to bring light to the subject. after the explosion and the so called dust formed together there was soupy liquid of every single atom and element that they formed together into cells. Here is a way to test that. Take a watch. and smash it into a million pieces with a hammer. put all the pieces into a paper bag and shake the bag. how long would it take for all the pieces to become a watch? never and FYI you are a lot more complicated than a watch.
    Sakuma

This won't end well. Neither will ever come to agreement :L

But I find Evolution to be much more plausible. There's actual reasearch and facts behind it. All Creation has is the Bible.

I am trying to bring light to the subject. after the explosion and the so called dust formed together there aa soupy liquid of every single atom and element that they formed together into cells.
    It wasn't liquid or gas, it was plasma. And the only 2 elements at the time were Hydrogen and Helium. also, there was no explosion.

Here is a way to test that. Take a watch. and smash it into a million pieces with a hammer. put all the pieces into a paper bag and shake the bag. how long would it take for all the pieces to become a watch? never and FYI you are a lot more complicated than a watch.
    Are you seriously using the watchmaker argument? Very well, I shall adress this. First off, planets and stars aren't complicated in the slightest, so I'll just skip ahead to evolution. A watch isn't alive. It doesn't evolve, reproduce, grow or do anything thaat would suggest it does. There's no "ultimate goal" of evolution. In fact, the chance of humans to evolve again from cells is next to none. I should also remind you that if you tear a person apart the parts won't reassemble. But the main reason we don't expect the watch to build itself is because we know how watches are built.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    This won't end well. Neither will ever come to agreement :L

But I find Evolution to be much more plausible. There's actual reasearch and facts behind it. All Creation has is the Bible.
    Macroevolution suffers from a lack of support from the fossil record. How do they have more proof.
    Sakuma

Macroevolution suffers from a lack of support from the fossil record. How do they have more proof.
    Lack of support? have you ever even seen the fossil record? It's pretty well documented.

Well gravity is the weakest force even i can beat gravity. i lifted my arm.. beat it!
    Good point. Gravity is so weak I have to remember not to jump too high or else I will end up in space and die.

Red face

It wasn't liquid or gas, it was plasma. And the only 2 elements at the time were Hydrogen and Helium. also, there was no explosion.

Are you seriously using the watchmaker argument? Very well, I shall adress this. First off, planets and stars aren't complicated in the slightest, so I'll just skip ahead to evolution. A watch isn't alive. It doesn't evolve, reproduce, grow or do anything thaat would suggest it does. There's no "ultimate goal" of evolution. In fact, the chance of humans to evolve again from cells is next to none. I should also remind you that if you tear a person apart the parts won't reassemble. But the main reason we don't expect the watch to build itself is because we know how watches are built.
    So you have no morals? you are a machine that only strives to survive. you dont have fun, dont have a conciuos, and only want to reproduce and survive. you really came at me with that one? that your best shot? I have to mow the lawn thanks for starting this amazing thread with me!
    Sakuma

I think I already saw a thread similar to this one a month ago

Argentinean Trainer

Spoiler:- Credits:

Because they've done actual research into evolution. How is the bible proof? Is there any evidence that it's real?

Lack of support? have you ever even seen the fossil record? It's pretty well documented.
    Ya and have you checked how they date stuff carbon dating has to rely on two things. the object itself and how much is still left. scientist usually dont have the whole thing and you can punch in the right numbers to get whatever year you want.
    Sakuma

So you have no morals? you are a machine that only strives to survive. you dont have fun, dont have a conciuos, and only want to reproduce and survive. you really came at me with that one? that your best shot? I have to mow the lawn thanks for starting this amazing thread with me!
    When did I say I'm a machine with no morals or emotions. Save your strawmen and actually address my points.

Ya and have you checked how they date stuff carbon dating has to rely on two things. the object itself and how much is still left. scientist usually dont have the whole thing and you can punch in the right numbers to get whatever year you want.
    Carbon dating isn't used on fossils, because they don't contain any carbon.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Because they've done actual research into evolution. How is the bible proof? Is there any evidence that it's real?
    Is there any real foundational truth it is real. they dont you know. it is a conspiracy. The foosil record is incomplete becuase guess what. the first bird is actually pretty old because they already found a fossil of birds earlier before that.

When did I say I'm a machine with no morals or emotions. Save your strawmen and actually address my points.
    Darwins theory is natural selection which also states that animals only want to survive. And we are animals? FYI
    Last edited by Profesco; 30th August 2011 at 4:32 AM.
    Sakuma

Is there any real foundational truth it is real. they dont you know. it is a conspiracy. The foosil record is incomplete becuase guess what. the first bird is actually pretty old because they already found a fossil of birds earlier before that.
    Well there's certainly a lot more proof than the Bible. Have you any proof that Creationism is real?

Darwins theory is natural selection which also states that animals only want to survive. And we are animals? FYI
    Yes, we're classified as mammals.

The need to survive is the main drive of evolution. But NO ONE has ever stated that that's the only thing animals ever think of. Again, stop with the strawmen, they convince no one but yourself.

Yes, and all the religious books, were written years after their God walked the Earth. So they could have misrecorded the fact, or they could've added some events in to make God seem better.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Master View Post
    Yes, and all the religious books, were written years after their God walked the Earth. So they could have misrecorded the fact, or they could've added some events in to make God seem better.
    You might want to rework that punctuation. You're not using commas right.

So Naive. have you ever even taken the time to take all the books on BOTH sides of the spectrum and decided for yourself without worldy opinion. Evolution you will find has so many gaps and they are teaching you old curriculum. they government also has been hiding human fossilized footprints next to dinosaurs. The earth is only ten thousand years old or so. Serously you want the government to chose your life and thoughts. The textbooks are old too. most of those homogenieswhatever's are all disproved. And they have also found giant human leg bones that tells humans were 13ft tall...like in the bible.
    Sakuma

Evolution you will find has so many gaps and they are teaching you old curriculum.
    And the Bible has no gaps at all? You're still avoiding my question; do you have any proof that the bible is correct?

they government also has been hiding human fossilized footprints next to dinosaurs. The earth is only ten thousand years old or so. Serously you want the government to chose your life and thoughts. The textbooks are old too. most of those homogenieswhatever's are all disproved. And they have also found giant human leg bones that tells humans were 13ft tall...like in the bible.
    Proof of this?

So Naive. have you ever even taken the time to take all the books on BOTH sides of the spectrum and decided for yourself without worldy opinion. Evolution you will find has so many gaps and they are teaching you old curriculum. they government also has been hiding human fossilized footprints next to dinosaurs. The earth is only ten thousand years old or so. Serously you want the government to chose your life and thoughts. The textbooks are old too. most of those homogenieswhatever's are all disproved. And they have also found giant human leg bones that tells humans were 13ft tall...like in the bible.
    By "all books" I suppose you mean the bible? As for your conspiracy theory, you're insane.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast