Thread: Star Wars Rebels *Potential Spoilers*

Default Star Wars Rebels *Potential Spoilers*

Hey guys, so this thread is to discuss the new show Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD.

If you've never heard of it, go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Rebels

So what did you think??

As always, follow the rules and be decent towards each other guys.

Enjoy!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hey guys, so this thread is to discuss the new show Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD.

If you've never heard of it, go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Rebels

So what did you think??

As always, follow the rules and be decent towards each other guys.

Enjoy!!

The 2003 Clone Wars series was the best. The 2008 series ruined characters like Grievous and shoehorned stupid plotlines. I don't have much faith in this new series because it looks like the latter but maybe it'll end up being decent.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

So far its pretty good. The first episode tho Obi Wan's speech at the end gave me chills.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

I haven't seen the 03 clone wars, but from what I'm told it was the best. I saw bits and pieces of the 08 one and while I didn't love it, I didn't hate it either.

As for Rebels, I am actually quite happy with it so far, it reminds me of the OT, both in design, and in plot. I mean, think about it, the OT is based on a group of characters flying around on the Falcon while participating in the rebellion, this is essentially the same thing. I also am loving the boaster bolts, they look so much truer to the OT.

I am also loving the slight references they keep dropping. "This is not the TIE you are looking for" "Haven't you heard of the rare, hairless wookkie?"

All in all, I am quite happy with it so far, and have high hopes for it to continue that way.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

So it seems there gonna be releasing the episodes early online for quite awhile. Idk if this is good ratings wise but it's nice to see them early .

I'm loving the six episodes so far, it's great seeing Ezra's progress.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I love the 2008 Clone Wars.
    Rebels is awesome too so far, I'm hoping we can see more of Ahsoka's story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    I am also loving the slight references they keep dropping. "This is not the TIE you are looking for" "Haven't you heard of the rare, hairless wookkie?"
    I know! xD

I miss the clones but this appears to have some potential.

Wow, just watched Empire Day and the episode was awesome, not only are we getting to learn more about Ezra, I feel like he's gonna get something big in the next part, it seems to be a two parter.

When Greg Weisman is on board only good things can be coming. I really hope he can surpass his 2 seasons curse and finish the plan he has for this show.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM