Page 11 of 264 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer Thread

Walsall beat Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 with 2 goals in Stoppage Time, strangely, it was still tres cool, though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Damn, I like Wednesday. Still: some ridiculous games, Chelsea being held by Fulham, Arsenal being held by Wolves, QPR getting a point and a goal at the Liberty...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by reddog95 View Post
    Nah, Chelsea should keep faith in cech. He's consistently been one of the best keepers around for years. He's just goin through a rough patch at the minute
    I mean when Cech quits in a year or so. he's getting old.

He won't quit on a year. What age was van der sar when he retired?

^ i think van der sar was 40 when he stopped and he had a record of being the oldest soccer player in the europian final.

*3DS FC: 4854-6647-2058. IGN is Sietse.

Holidays in 'murica, not online much for if anyone cares

With Chamakh and Gervinho going to African Cup of Nations, Arsenal are looking to loan Thierry Henry! I'm and Man United fan, but i'm super excited! He could have a great impact on that team! Like Larsson did for us in 2007!
    Formerly, Chariking

But really what difference is it gonna make? Thierry isn't the player he used to be.

Suarez got an extra day added to his ban for putting the middle finger up to the wigan supporters.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

He might not be the best but it'll get the fans more behind the team and that could only be a good thing. For arsenal of course, no one else

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    But really what difference is it gonna make? Thierry isn't the player he used to be.

Suarez got an extra day added to his ban for putting the middle finger up to the wigan supporters.
    He still has got enough quality. Remember the impact Henrik Larrsson made for Man United in 2007?
    Formerly, Chariking

I think he and van Persie are going to make a good duo.
    I don't think Arsenal would give him a contract if he didn't bring anything to he team.

Van persie is the best player of arsenal... if he will move to othen team they might lose a lot... By the way I am Chelsea fan!

Incredible scoreline at Old Trafford at the moment. United 2-3 Blackburn if the score stays the same, surely Steve Kean has a job for at least until their next loss.

Looking forward for the Norwich-Fulham game (partly because I'm a Norwich supporter) and because it will be interesting how each team plays. Fulham are susceptible to pace whereas Norwich's defence hasn't kept a clean sheet this season, so both teams can exploit each other's weakness.

Liverpool beat newcastle

Arsenal are gonna sign thierry henry again on loan
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

How on earth did United not beat Blackburn. Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Stunning result in the Sunderland-Man City game. Really happy that Sunderland won as I don't like Man City due to all the money they've spent to try to get success.

Just hope we get a result at QPR tomorrow.

I wonder where Neymar eventually will go to.
    Everyone seems to forget about Ganso, also a player at Santos. He also one of the biggest talents.

Ganso is amazing. I can see him going to a team like Milan or Juventus. Neymar will definitely go to Madrid. Barca may bid for him because Villa is injured but I can't see past him going to Real Madrid

He will definitely stay with Santos this winter.
    I think the one with the most money is going to get him. I hope he goes to barcelona. he and messi would make a good couple.

Barcelona don't need him. Messi is the worlds best player, Pedro chips in with 20 or so goals a season, Villa is majestic when fit and Sanchez is a good young prospect. Madrid don't need him either but they have a habit of buying players they don't need, or want or will ever use.

Sunderland seems like an entire new team with the Martin O Neill factor! They're now a decent bet for European qualification!
    Formerly, Chariking

I'm not so sure. Don't get me wrong, O'Neill's done a fantastic job but can you really see them finishing ahead of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. They might just edge out Liverpool but it will be a big ask

Well obviously there are some big teams to pass, but how big a team is (historically) has little to do with how a team is performing.
    Just look at PL this season, Man City is the only team that I feel have been decent overall, and they still have a few point drops against lesser teams. (like Sunderland)
    Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Pool and Tottenham have all done some incredible bad games this season, and they haven't really showed much consistency.

On a really good day I think Sunderland can beat any of the top PL-teams.
    But yeah, their squad is not as big as some of the others, so it requires luck with injuries and loads of good consistency.

Guys, i meant EUROPA LEAGUE qualification. Like 7th position. The Top 5 are miles ahead of them, and 6th will probably belong to Liverpool.
    Formerly, Chariking

I miss the old 'Big Four'...

I'm glad the "Big Four" is no more. It makes the league far more competitive

Page 11 of 264 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast