Page 49 of 215 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 5361

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    It's simply because it's their home country and they have a vested interest in them which is why some can't see it as boring but it actually really was a boring game.
    I'm an England supporter and I literally fell asleep in my bed; it was boring. But I do like to think of myself as the most unbiased football fan around.
    [img]http://i37.*******.com/kaqkj7.jpg[/img]
    Nostalgic banner made by Team Brushfire (probably not even an active member anymore)
    Last.fm

What the hell is going on with this Greek defense?

#GreeceCan'tDefend
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    #GreeceCan'tDefend
    They are usually pretty solid at the back

Not today with all the injury worrys. The goalkeeper got subbed.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

That was one pretty embarassing mistake from Cech. They did win in the end though, and I think they will go to the next round with Russia. I predict Poland will lose with a +1 goal margin.

Just came home from work and it seems that Russsia and Poland drew 1-1. Hope it was a decent game because I'm trying to stay up and watch the highlights soon.

EDIT: Watching the highlights now, viewing the disturbances in Warsaw earlier on. That **** crazy
    Last edited by Gloryus; 12th June 2012 at 11:13 PM.

Okay, so that...what, 4th 1-1 draw of the Euros? Yeah, but it makes things a bit more complicated in Group A now -_- In other news, Czech Republic beat Greece 2-1 despite a blunder from Cech.

Reading the sports news today and apparently Harry Redknapp could leave Tottenham today because the club seem like they don't want to renew his contract. What do you guys think about this?

Man United have signed Nick Powell for a fee believed to be Ł3 million rising to Ł6 million based on appearances and stuff

Tonight: The Netherlands - Germany It will proof to be an exciting match!
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Tonight: The Netherlands - Germany It will proof to be an exciting match!
    Should be a good one! I hear that there's never been a 0-0 game between them? Then that means goals!

If anything, that means that it's probably going to be 0-0. You know how football works.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Should be a good one! I hear that there's never been a 0-0 game between them? Then that means goals!
    That is true. I any competive game it also never ended in the the same result.

I'm going to make the very brave prediction that this group will be decided tonight - Denmark to beat Portugal and Germany to beat Holland. I have a big feeling Denmark will beat Portugal. Holland Germany I am less sure about.

Re: the Redknapp situation, there is too much smoke for it to be without fire. Only Spurs fans will see it from DL's position. He's done a good job, but he really took his eye off the ball amidst all the England speculation, and all-round he's a bit of a dislikable bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by masukippa View Post
    I'm going to make the very brave prediction that this group will be decided tonight - Denmark to beat Portugal and Germany to beat The Netherlands. I have a big feeling Denmark will beat Portugal. The Netherlands Germany I am less sure about.

Re: the Redknapp situation, there is too much smoke for it to be without fire. Only Spurs fans will see it from DL's position. He's done a good job, but he really took his eye off the ball amidst all the England speculation, and all-round he's a bit of a dislikable bastard.
    Fixed that for you.

I hope Portugal will win from Denmark and that we will from Germany <3

I'm going to make the very brave prediction that this group will be decided tonight - Denmark to beat Portugal and Germany to beat Holland. I have a big feeling Denmark will beat Portugal. Holland Germany I am less sure about.

Redknapp should go. Yes, he has done some good results, but he is a very limited manager with no eye for tactics what so ever. If Spurs wants to take another step and become a solid top-candidate, they need to find a better manager.

Portugal just scored, Pepe scored a header after corner! Go Portugal! 1-0

Edit: 2-0!!!!! Helder Postiga scored!!!
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 13th June 2012 at 5:37 PM.
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

Today Portugal is allowed to win But they aren't allowed to win their next match.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Today Portugal is allowed to win But they aren't allowed to win their next match.
    Nahh, we're gonna beat you guys If Holland wins today, and so does Portugal, all teams will have 3 points, that's pretty awesome xD I want Holland and Portugal to pass, but at the moment Germany is most likely gonna pass so...
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Nahh, we're gonna beat you guys If Holland wins today, and so does Portugal, all teams will have 3 points, that's pretty awesome xD I want Holland and Portugal to pass, but at the moment Germany is most likely gonna pass so...
    Last time I checked we where called the Netherlands . And yeah that would be awesome. We do tend to lose from Portugal though.

Portugal 3-2 Denmark! Really tough game, but happy we won.
    Prediction :

Germany 2-1 The Netherlands

Nah we are going to win The Netherlands - Germany 2-1

0-2 so far.

Page 49 of 215 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast