Page 57 of 266 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 6643

Thread: Soccer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Messi won the Pichichi award, Copa del Rey, Spanish SuperCup, European Supercup and Club Word Cup -_-
    The most impressive thing about these accomplishments is how they are all more or less worthless.
    (Especially for a player of Messi's talents.)

Anyway, I'm so happy Klose scored, he's one of my all-time favorite players and hopefully he'll be able to pass Gerd Müller as Germany's all-time top goal scorer. He isn't likely to play another game though, except maybe as a sub, and I doubt he'll be on the team for the 2014 World Cup, so looks like Müller's record is safe for now. Which is good too, Müller is a fine player.
    It was also good to see Germany play some young players, it's good to give them some experience.

Congrats to Portugal as well, Ronaldo is a phenomenal player and he deserves these goals after a slow start. Good to see him proving what he is capable of.

Spain 3-2 France

I should probably just predict 1-0, coz I know my team, but I don't think we're going to get that 1-0, 1-0, 1-0 crap again.

I'll go with Spain 2-0 France

I don't think France will find a way past Iker.

Congrats to Portugal and Germany who have already made it to the semis!

Iker is a great goalkeeper, but you really think that Benzema wouldn't score?

My prediction for the two remaining semi finals spots:

Spain VS Portugal

Germany VS Italy

I'm putting my bet on Spain and Italy.

^ I agree with that but replace Italy with England. *FingersCrossed*
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

It'll be a France win, for me.

France haven't lost a single time from Spain in a Tournement. That isn't going to change I think France - Spain 2-1
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

A France win won't surprise me actually. I don't really care who wins the Euros as I'm an Argentina fan, but I think Germany will win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    ^ I agree with that but replace Italy with England. *FingersCrossed*
    That's my prediction too!! XD
    I think Spain will win like 2-1 or something like that.

France needs to play like the team that ruthlessly bested Ukraine (and that beat Germany back in February), not the team that was dominated by Sweden in a disappointing loss. Sometimes they don't show up to play, but today is a game where they cannot afford to not play in peak form. So if they have put a stop to their mercurial play, then I see a France victory, but if they don't then Spain should easily take control of the match. Here's hoping France can bring it under control and snatch a win, but I don't think they'll be able too.
    France 1-2 Spain

Little update here, it's 1-0 Spain now midway in the second half. Decent game here.

Yeah go Spain!! 2-0 2 goals by Xabi Alonso.
    Iberian Match for the Semi Finals, Portugal VS Spain.
    Prediction for tomorrow: England 1-1 Italy (4-3 Penalty)

That was a complete waste of time and such a boring match. The sooner Spain gets out of this tournament the better.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    That was a complete waste of time and such a boring match. The sooner Spain gets out of this tournament the better.
    I agree, Spain plays such an amazingly boring football :[

XABI ALONSO! XABI XABI XABI ALONSOOOOO!!!!! Lol, we beat France 2-0! Time to dispatch Cristiano Ronaldo and his troops, now!

Spain 1-0 Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    XABI ALONSO! XABI XABI XABI ALONSOOOOO!!!!! Lol, we beat France 2-0! Time to dispatch Cristiano Ronaldo and his troops, now!

Spain 1-0 Portugal
    Lol, sis, congrats on your team making it to the semis! However, don't put Portugal off as yet, but I wish Spain good luck ahead of their clash with um, this team.

So yeah, gimme a HIGH FIVE, my Spain 2-0 France prediction was correct!

It's our boys turn tomorrow
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Italy 2-0 England, Mario Balotelli to score one of Italy's goals.

Italy 2-2 England with England winning 4-2 on penalties.

Italy will go out as they usually do and they'll be on the backfoot while England will be out set up in a defensive manner with Rooney and Welbeck being the only players in the Azurri's half, so I predict a slow paced, boring-ish game but it will deliver.

I predict...Andy Carrol and Wayne Rooney to start

Poo poo boring game. But Spain didn't really need to step up at all, France sucks so much it hurts the eyes.

I just hope we don't start the game with Spain like we did with Germany and Holland. We can beat any team, and it was proved with Netherlands we play much better on the offensive than defending like scaredy cats. I'll underline the superb performance of Coentrăo (in your face Madridistas), Pepe, Moutinho, Nani and Ronaldo so far.

For the tomorrow game, I'm betting on Italy. England doesn't really seem to be playing much at all, and Italy's got the better players. If Italy does pass, it should be safe to assume the current top 4 European teams are on the semi finals, which is kudos for great matches.

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

AS: Sceptile, Sableye, Flygon (?), Relicanth, Muk, Girafarig

Mav-san I totally agree, those have been playing amazingly well! Veloso and Meireles also have been playing well, although their job is less visible. I hope it's a great game because my friend is leaving to Spain and we promised we would play in the Euro and now we are so I want it to be a great game! Of course with us winning! XD

Portugal got a good chance winning with Ronaldo in great form for you guys and the team playing solid overall. As for the England game tomorrow, I think England are going to win 2-1 with Rooney and Gerrard scoring. Come on England!

France has so much talent, and they can be so lethal, yet sometimes they play so badly. They're the least consistent team I've ever seen. What a disappointment.
    My hopes for Spain's eliminations now lie completely with Portugal, yet strangely I would trust no other team more at the moment. Ronaldo has silenced his critics, and he seems to have inspired his team (or maybe it was the other way around), and now the Portuguese are imo the second best team in the tournament (behind Germany). Ronaldo will most likely be playing like a man possessed to defeat Spain, and his supporting cast of Nani, Varela, Pepe, Moutinho, etc should be performing likewise. There's a lot of pressure on Portugal and Ronaldo, but they've delivered before and here's hoping they can deliver again.

As for tomorrow's game, I'm gonna predict that England will win in regular time. Gerrard will score from a free kick and Rooney and Welbeck will score also, while on the Italian side Balotelli will open the scoring from a Pirlo assist and di Natale will score in the second half, but it will not be enough.
    England 3-2 Italy

Why Zlatan don't play for Barca anymore boy? Zlatan the man.

Page 57 of 266 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast