Page 89 of 260 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 6479

Thread: Soccer Thread

^Congrats you struggled against Sevilla. A team which were important back in 2005/06? Back when Juande(sp) Ramos were in charge. Apparently even though we're 4th, we're 6th. Still we're gonna demolish Leyton Orient on Tuesday baby yeah.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Anyone else get loads of injuries on FIFA 13? I must have at least one player injured every game.

I have got to get used to this first touch feature. I find it helps if you don't hold down sprint all the time.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    I have got to get used to this first touch feature. I find it helps if you don't hold down sprint all the time.
    Seems likely since you're more likely to mess up the first touch in real life if you're running at full pelt.

So far in my Barcelona CM Song, Pedro and Jordi Alba are all out for a few weeks. Yeah not sprinting will help with the first touch thing. I have a habit to always hold the sprint button and it actually messed me up BAD. The score was Barcelona 2-2 Real Sociedad and frickin' Tello is like '' WTF? I WASN'T EXPECTING THE BALL!!! '' when Puyol passed to him in the area and Zurutuza ( sp? ) got hold of the ball and hit the post, then Puyol will send the ball up in the sky and some unknown character will head it past the Valdes still lying on the ground to make it 3-2 I learnt to take it easy on the sprinting the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    Anyone else get loads of injuries on FIFA 13? I must have at least one player injured every game.
    Yeah, I must also get at least one injured ever game as well :/
    It is also nice to see people still only ever use a fast player and then cheap goal you

Cluj 1-2 Man United. Slow start but got the result we deserved. Top of the group now. Get in!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    Cluj 1-2 Man United. Slow start but got the result we deserved. Top of the group now. Get in!
    Man United looks scary good this year! I'm not looking forward to Newcastle playing them this Sunday. But hey, if Tottenham can beat them at Old Trafford, maybe we'll be able to beat them at St. James'.

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Man United looks scary good this year! I'm not looking forward to Newcastle playing them this Sunday. But hey, if Tottenham can beat them at Old Trafford, maybe we'll be able to beat them at St. James'.

I have to disagree with you. I think United haven't been anywhere near their best so far this season.

Agreed, Manchester United have not looked all that great so far this season. They are capable of so much more and I'd like to put that down to the new arrivals still fitting in within the squad. Once they do then they could really be even more of a force to be reckoned with. Vidic and Evra weren't successes right away but now they are integral to the squad now.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Benfica 0-2 Barcelona, Alexis and Cesc scoring. Awesome. Top of La Liga, top of our CL group! Next up: Tito's first LA LIGA El Clasico!

^never mind that, BATE Borisov destroyed Bayern Munich, BATE Borisov are my odds on favourite to be the APOEL Nicosia of this season's CL. We lost yesterday 2-1, but what 2 great goals they were, we should've got a second penalty though, still always next time.
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Ajax - Real Madrid 0-1, so far Vermeer kept Ajax alive but he couldn't keep doing it forever.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

City 1-1 Dortmund. From what I've heard City were lucky to escape with a point.

The only thing that has me in a bad mood is Puyi's injury

Wow, I can't believe BATE Borisov won again! I'm definitely rooting for them the rest of this CL term.

Considering that it was a last minute penalty it certainly sounds as if City were indeed lucky.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Drepictions:

Man City 0-0 Sunderland
    Chelsea 3-0 Norwich
    Swansea 2-2 Reading
    West Brom 3-1 QPR
    Wigan 0-2 Everton
    West Ham 1-2 Arsenal
    Southampton 1-1 Fulham
    Liverpool 2-1 Stoke
    Tottenham 1-1 Aston Villa
    Newcastle 2-2 Man Utd

Oh, Nicole congrats on yesterday on winning 5-0 in the NextGen series. (I'm being completely legit, I only care about teams in the Nextgen series because it's the future of the game.)

#fandangorevolution

Sorry I didn't know the NextGen series even existed I apologize!
    Last edited by ~Nicole~; 5th October 2012 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Leave me alone Armando Payne! What the fuck are you talking about?
    Why are you telling him to leave you alone? He was congratulating Barcelona for winning 5-0 in the NextGen Series.

I didn't watch that. Right now I'm tense focusing on the match on Sunday.

I don't pay attention to things like the Gamper Trophy and the NextGen Series, and the website didn't say anything about that, so sorry Payne, thanks for letting me know *Is embarrassed*

That was funny.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

^I know, the one time I don't mock Barcelona I get shouted at. Guess I'll go and support Real Oviedo.

#fandangorevolution

Had my first go at FIFA 13 round my mate's house last night.

Now, I traditionally suck at FIFA against actual people, so imagine my surprise when I trashed him 4-1 with Reading in my first game!

He eventually won our five game series by three games to two but my first game will be forever in my memory.

Anyways, what I can say about the game is that it definitely feels more realistic, not as fluid, but that makes it more, I dunno, 'football-ish'. It looks a lot better too.

I also tried simulating career mode with Plymouth Argyle (because no way was I playing every game), I went thirteen games without a win to start off...not great is an understatement. Too many injuries and suspensions too. Eventually finished three points off the playoffs, if only...

Page 89 of 260 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast